Drawing sessions 12
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Commander Zen

Postby wolfpack12 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Lines aren't mine

" Back. Away. Now"

" It's going to be alright, vod, your safe now"

" Whose stupid idea was it to blow up half of the base!?"

" She saved my life, even when she didn't have to, because she believed in us more than anyone ever had, that's why I'd willingly follow her out of this war, so don't you DARE talk to ME about loyalty!

One of two survivors from his original squad.

Commander Zen, originally known as 'CC-2591', is the commanding officer of Blaze battalion. While he can be a little rough around the edges, he still tries his best to bond with his brothers. Can become quite aggressive if either pushed over the edge, or if someone threatens a member of his battalion. Has been known to put other commanders and generals in their place.

Kire - Jayla - Kito - Romeo - Joshua - Maxwell

------

Facts:

- The reason behind his name, is due to Jayla discovering that one of the meanings for it was 'living'. Something she felt suited him, since he was a living breathing creature.

- Zen doesn't trust others easily, not even his own brothers. This is due to the fact that both himself and his squad were about to be reconditioned for being falsely accused of treason. If it wasn't for Jayla stepping in when she did, well, it was something that he didn't like to think about. Hence why he is extremely loyal towards the Mandalorian Jedi.

- Zen is incredibly protective of Zerak. Often acting as the padawan's older brother and protector, whenever Jayla leaves for either a meeting or is simply needed for something. Will not leave the kid alone with those he considers to be troublemakers. Prefers taking him to Kito, that way he knows Zerak will be in safe hands. Due to the fact that he trusts Kito far more than anyone else. Will get extremely defensive, if someone even dares say something rude to the kid.

- Doesn't really appreciate his general teaching the younger clones on how to swear in Mando'a. Seriously, he doesn't need any more of his brothers coming to him, and telling him to put his men back in line. However, he does secretly enjoy being able to learn his Jedi's language. Especially considering who they were cloned from.

- Enjoys having debates over whose Jedi general is cooler. Especially with those roughly around his own rank. Definitely brings Jayla along to some of them. Just to prove a point.

- Zen suffers from both PTSD and night terrors. Especially when something reminds him of Romeo, Joshua and Maxwell. Fortunately, his PTSD isn't as bad as Jayla's and therefore can handle it better. However, it's the night terrors that he struggles the most with.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me