-+*CranBerry*+- by Rat-Skittles

Based on Click to view
Artist Rat-Skittles [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

-+*CranBerry*+-

Postby Rat-Skittles » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 pm

Hello! I hope I did alright- The random specs near her wings are fire flies, not sure if im aloud them, if i'm not allowed any of these, you can remove them! I'm all right with that! Thanks so much for the opportunity! These creatures are also amazing! I love them! <3 ALSO, the glowing halo things is a dream-catcher, I'm just horrible at drawing em! HECC I LOAF HER.

I know I want her to have a main! Maybe a curly one? but not to curly! You can decide the raritys! <3 Ill add whoever says claim! Also- May she have lots of feathers in her mane? thank you! Any color!

Heres The Palette I Based Her Off Of Sorta!

giving all my pets/$C away for art! Check latest post for details
Rat-Skittles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -+*CranBerry*+-

Postby Raptocidic » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:28 am

this is beautiful! unfortunately i already have a lot of stuff to do, so i'm not gonna claim them (yet...)
that being said, if i find free time and no-one else claims them before I do i'll definitely be back! this one looks like a fun one to do, plus i really like the colors!
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rat-Skittles » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:28 am

q1q2q3q4 wrote:this is beautiful! unfortunately i already have a lot of stuff to do, so i'm not gonna claim them (yet...)
that being said, if i find free time and no-one else claims them before I do i'll definitely be back! this one looks like a fun one to do, plus i really like the colors!

Ack, Thank you! Also I can continue waiting, no biggy xD I added you in case tho! <3
giving all my pets/$C away for art! Check latest post for details
Rat-Skittles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Mon May 07, 2018 7:26 am

my apologies for not being able to claim your bird! they looked amazing and would have made a great Echon. i hope you'll stick around the community!
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me