The Fighters of Nedia by Wolfiedog3

Based on Click to view
Artist Wolfiedog3 [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Fighters of Nedia

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:59 am

This is the story of Fawn(Green Wolf), Manito(Male Blue Wolf), and Soul(Female Blue Wolf). They are fighters of a forgotten wolf city.

Some were chosen, others just followed. Manito followed do to his father having to go, yet he was injured and couldn't. Fawn was a runaway and they made her come into the army. Soul was chosen do to be being a tough wolf, plus she is one of a few who can phase thought walls. After fighting the war the three stayed together, yet Soul was falling for Manito. It would have been great if only Fawn hadn't found out about it. Fawn is one of those people who likes to get in people's love life. She started to get really close to Manito and messed up his relationship with Soul. Afterwards Manito actually got asked to Marry Fawn, by Fawn. It broke Soul's heart. Soul left the city to the outskirts. She wasn't seen for years. Manito figured out that Soul had liked him and he pushed Fawn away from him, then went looking for Soul. Manito soon found Soul, yet she was dying from thirst. He brought her back, only for her to die two days later. Soon Manito went back out of the town and went to where he found Soul. Turns out there were three pups living in the dry darkness. Soon he found out that they were his pups, yet he wasn't sure how, since Soul had died.

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me