Told ya I'd transfer her lines to a cat lineart
and her bruddah
CrowStalker
dead bruh
he ded

TIGERCLOUD:

Name: TigerKit/Paw/Cloud
Clan: ShadowClan
Name Meanings: Tiger - Fierce; strong. Cloud - Quiet; caring.
Mentor: OtterLeaf (Male)
Parents: SageClaw(Mother/Warrior) and PrickleFang(Father/Rogue) (Met during a RiverClan fight)
Sibling(s): (LitterMates:) CrowKit/Paw/Stalker(Male/Warrior/Dead) - (Later Litters): TimberKit/Paw(Male/Apprentice), PebbleKit/Paw(Female/Apprentice), and PoppyKit/Paw(Female/Apprentice)
Personality: Caring/Unsubmissive/Partially-Timid
Traits: Strength/Ears/Hunting
Small Backstory:
When TigerKit and CrowKit were born, they were rowdy, playful, and most important, happy. Their parents, SageClaw and PrickleFang, would always play with the two and talk about future kits. PrickleFang would mutter how he always wanted a little one named Poppy following him, but SageClaw rejected naming TigerKit such a non-fitting name. They had a relatively fun kit-hood!
TigerPaw and CrowPaw were sleeping within the apprentice den, about four moons after receiving their -paw suffix(10M). All of a sudden, SageClaw, their mother came in. She said that she had a litter of three kits, the three being TigerPaws and CrowPaws siblings, they raced to the nursery to see the bundles of happiness.
The first one they noticed was a big kit named TimberKit. He was about the same brown as TigerPaw, but instead of the light-black stripes, he had a big brown strike down the back and to the tail-tip with stripes following it. His paws, ears, and tail tip were a very dark grey and a light brown underbelly. The next kit was PebbleKit, a beige kitten with light black stripes that look more like spots everywhere. She had a dark grey backside, somewhat like TigerPaws dark brown, and some dark grey all around her eyes, somewhat like a mask. Last but not least, the runt of the litter, and PrickleFangs dream, PoppyKit. She was a dark grey/almost black like CrowPaw, she had a bit of white splodgin around her underbelly, and black stripes all over her. Both of the apprentices were overjoyed and worked even harder before becoming warriors.
About a moon after becoming warriors(they are now 13 months, making the kits 3 months), the shadowclan leader sent CrowStalker, TigerCloud, and PrickleFang on a border patrol. When the three were near completion, rogues attacked the two warriors. While PrickleFang attacked TigerCloud. He was muttering some stuff about proving her worth and that she isn't worthy of warrior-ship. Once TigerCloud clawed Prickle straight across the face, he got the rogues and ran off, leaving Tigercloud and CrowStalker(?). She took a look to her left, and she saw something she wanted to never see. A sprangled body and a pool of blood around it, eyes cloudy and motionless. The pelt design was no lie, it was her brother, her littermate, CrowStalker. She had lost two important cats on one border patrol..
She dragged his limp body to camp, to be questioned by the whole clan. Some thought she had killed him, others thought he killed their father and TigerCloud had murdered him. While a tiny bit of the clan believed her story on the rogue PrickleFang and his gang. Of course, SageClaw was grieved for her mate and her son and soon went on a patrol to find her mate, for some clue why he did such a thing. So TigerCloud decided to stay with the three kits, along with another queen and her kit. That kit was a little AppleKit, gullible, 5 moon old, AppleKit. Let alone her questioning mother, MistyRock. The first thing AppleKit said when TigerCloud came in, without even a hello or greetings was "Did you really kill your brother?" She stared for a while, and responded an emotionless "No, I did not kill my dear brother", not even a tear. She soon realised how she didn't take into her sadness and was somewhat happy inside, she didn't have to become a depressing warrior with a horrible backstory! MistyRock silenced AppleKit from the `rude` question, to ask her more rude questions. She responded in simple words like yes; no; or mhm. It ranged from how many rogues there were to what CrowStalkers last words were.Thankfully, SageClaw made it back safely with no luck on finding PrickleFang.
ew this was ugly
yo im rabbit/weston/salem
and i'm barely ever on
rabbit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me