Mike Tyler by Macyduke

Based on Click to view
Artist Macyduke [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Mike Tyler

Postby Macyduke » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:00 pm

His parents couldn't deside on a name so they call him Mike Tyler, but just Tyler for short. I hadn't really done anything for any of the familys I've designed on Alariwolf's amazing pay to use lines, so I figured I'd change that. So I present to you... Mike Tyler. These lines look amazing and speak for themselves. The only reason I think they're not colored more is due to there being no alpha lock layer. :/ I just had to color them in though. Super cute. Causal segway here into who he is and what he's currently up to.
Tyler is an especially nervous and clumsy wolf around those he really likes and wants to be friends with as well as everyone else in general. So much so that if he were human or had access to anxiety medication, he'd take anxiety medication. Despite his anxiety being rooted in social situations he can often times be found throwing himself into them. This doesn't work well when it comes to his ability to date or find good quality friends, but doesn't affect his search for someone to spend his life with. Although determined and flirtatious, he does occasionally come off as despite. This makes him vulnerable to emotionally and physically abusive relationships, because all he's really looking for is someone to love and love him.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me