Artist Berry_tea [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

comic OCs

Postby Berry_tea » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:10 am

Comic OCs

Getting ready to start a new comic called "topside" its about family coming togather after long time apart and stopping an Apocalypse of their own. Here is the link to the comic :3 AND HERE is where you should go if you want a custom stamp. :3

Welcome :3
Welcome to the page i created for my comic characters! (lines not mine)
currently their are NO open spots for OCs in my comic, but you can still look at all the ones i have listed to get a better look at who they are. Also check the two lists below to see all the nice people that helped me out with some OCs. If i start looking for OCs again i will make it public and very clear as i did before, but until then i hope you enjoy my comic and all the characters that made it happen! :D

List (OCs)
Jay = Berry_Tea = Beta
Dover = Berry_Tea = omega
Sonia = Sillybob101 = omega
Shasta = Xanga = Male Alpha
Tosca = Somber Cheza = House dog
Bruno = Somber Cheza = House dog
lucky = Stonefly = house dog
Red = mlm+acc = Roage
Alari = Little_L = omega
Marie = Little_L = beta
Travis = Little_L = Leader
Silvae = Newts = omega
Icarus = Newts = Elder
Crystal = NatureHeart = omega

List (BG OCs)
-------
-------
-------

Berry_Tea wrote:Hey guys, make sure to check your OC's ref to make sure every thing is okay, if not just comment under it and i'll fix it right up :D
just one more thing; If anyone would like to pair up their OC with any existing OC for the comic just say so and i'll get right on asking the owner and getting the Okay, if not i might still pair them up later or they might just stay single.

Berry_Tea wrote:I was thinking about making some more stamps, if anyone would like a personalized stamp with their OC on it just let me know and i'll make you one. Im also going to be making some gift lines for those who are in the comic to use, these will include; Avatars, references, head shots, and full line arts. each member of the comic will be automatically added to color, so make sure to check in on this page often, i'll have them listed here on the first page as i get them done.

Last edited by Berry_tea on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:57 am, edited 24 times in total.
Berry_tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: comic OCs

Postby Sillybob101 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:59 pm

User:
Sillybob101
wolf/dog name:
Sonia
personality:
Very playful, loves pups, enjoys hunting more than fighting.
mate?:
Nope
would you be okay with me changing their mate?:
Sure
quick history:
Used to be in a small pack with only her father, mother and sister. She lived a normal life until her parents passed away. After that, her sister Yuki left to join another pack and Sonia went off to attempt to find another or start her own.
dislikes:
The dark, being alone, and playing in water.
other:
Sonia also enjoys howling at the moon, usually for no appearent reason.
ref:
I don't have one of her, but she's just a jet black wolf with grayish blushish eyes.
are you okay with me using your OC for the comic/fan art?:
Yes, I'm perfectly fine with it.

Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berry_tea » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Sillybob101, Sonia can be in the comic :D she seems perfect for one of my characters.
ImageImage
╔══════════ { } ══════════╗
★ I don't do commissions for entry art so don't ask!
★ My commissions are currently {Closed}

╚══════════ { } ══════════╝
Berry_tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sillybob101 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Aww, thanks so much! ^u^
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relamune » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:52 pm

User: Somber Cheza
wolf/dog name: Bruno
personality: He's a lover, not a fighter. He will avoid conflict as much as possible but if it's an absolute must, he will fight. He's outgoing and loves seeing others happy. Can also be goofy at times, naive, and a bit clumsy.
mate?: His mate is Tosca (below)
would you be okay with me changing their mate?: I'd prefer to keep them together but if you'd rather have him with someone else, that's fine I suppose.
quick history: He was orphaned as a pup and has lived from place to place his whole life until he met Tosca.
likes: Crappy puns, making others happy, being around Tosca.
dislikes: Cold, has a strong phobia of the dark so he's usually cuddled against someone, and rain/snow.
other:
ref: link
are you okay with me using your OC for the comic/fan art?: Sure, as long as you don't claim Bruno as yours.

User: Somber Cheza
wolf/dog name: Tosca
personality: She's a bit more serious than Bruno and isn't afraid to back out of a fight. She's somewhat stubborn. She regularly has to keep telling Bruno not to be quick to believe someone and use his common sense a lot but she can never stay mad at him.
mate?: Her mate is Bruno
would you be okay with me changing their mate?: I'd prefer to keep them together but if you'd rather change them, then it's fine I suppose.
quick history: As a pup, it was just her 2 siblings (a brother and sister) and her. Her siblings were older so they took care of her. Then her brother ran off and her sister disappeared and she was left by herself.
dislikes: Cramped spaces (she can get claustrophobic easily), thunder, Can be somewhat wary around strangers.
other:
ref: link
are you okay with me using your OC for the comic/fan art?: Sure, as long as you don't claim Tosca as yours.

Also, it's fine if you don't want to include their collars.
I'ℓℓ gυαя∂ уσυя вαcкѕ ωιтн муLIFE ɪғ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ﹗
Relamune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xanga » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:00 pm

User:
Xanga
Wolf/dog name:
Shasta
Personality:
Shasta is a hyper active young male, he is kind and gentle someone you don't meet on a daily basis. He is there for you when you need him, keeping calm even when danger or trouble is brewing.
Mate?:
He doesn't have one at this point in time.
Would you be okay with me changing their mate?:
Being that he doesn't have one yes.
Quick history:
Shasta grew up in a small village in the fast lands of Alaska where he was raised to be a sled dog. He was raised by a wealthy dog trainer, whom when he realized Shasta was not a dog gave him special treatment. One day his owner took a team of dogs out, Shasta being among them they were caught in a storm. He had placed Shasta as head 'dog' unable to keep their footing on the ice below the dogs slid across a lake they had mistakenly stepped on flinging their trainer into the water where he froze to death. When the man died Shasta's heart was broken, yet he still managed to lead his team home, now he goes where the wind takes him.
Long walks and really talking to others, being that he's so caring Shasta enjoys others company.
Dislikes:
Being alone, this is among the only things Shasta dislikes in the world.
Other:
I do have other characters however they aren't as developed at Shasta.
Ref:
xXx
Are you okay with me using your OC for the comic/fan art?:
Of course, just so long as he remains mine. He's one of my children.^^
Xanga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berry_tea » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:06 pm

Somber Cheza, i think i could use them in the beginning, but im not sure if i'll have them much through out the rest of the comic. Also they would be able to stay together :3
ImageImage

Berry_tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berry_tea » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Xanga Chan, I think i've found my Alpha, with a clever and shadowing back story at that :3
ImageImage

Berry_tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xanga » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Oh wonderful, I'm glad you like him. ^^ If you need help with anything feel free to shoot me a pm.
Xanga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relamune » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Berry_tea wrote:Somber Cheza, i think i could use them in the beginning, but im not sure if i'll have them much through out the rest of the comic. Also they would be able to stay together :3

That's fine. It'll still be interesting to see them in your comic, even if briefly c:
    And you can tweak their personality a bit if you want as long as it's not to different ^^
I'ℓℓ gυαя∂ уσυя вαcкѕ ωιтн муLIFE ɪғ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ﹗
Relamune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me