Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Clara~❤

Postby outoforder001 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Clara~

Clara, my very first Starry! I love her so much ;; she ish bootyful
Want more info about her? Look bellow

About Clara wrote:Name/Nicknames~Her name is Clara, i have no reason for this name. I just thought it sounded like a very beautiful and suiting name for her C: She has no nickname, but her friends may give her some if they want to.
Gender~Female, of course. ^^
Age~She is a bit young, not a full Adult Starry yet. But she doesn't want to grow up
Personality~Clara can be a bit shy some times, but she is a sweet and loving Starry. She loves making friends and playing.
Add on's~She is a bit different to other type of Starrys, for example, her eyes glow beautiful sky blue at day time and night time. Her Stars are around her tail and leg. All Starrys have a Galaxy around there feet, but for some stranger reason, her one can only be seen at night time, in a dark place. To finish off Clara, she has a gorgeous blue daisy clipped to her ear.
True love~Clara has no true love or mate. Though she may just find her lucky Starry in the future.
Secret heart~Clara has one lucky Starry crush on her mind. But will he ever know? She will maybe find out.
Favorite colour~Clara's favorite colour is Blue, matching the sky and her eyes :)
Likes~She likes hanging out with follow Starrys, watching the sunset, listening to music, running around and drawing with her paw with paint.
Dislikes~She doesn't like, rude/mean Starrys, getting her fur wet, people touching her stars or tail and darkness.
outoforder001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me