Redline....Kinda by Running Fern

Based on Click to view
Artist Running Fern [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Redline....Kinda

Postby Running Fern » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:03 am

Legs
Try to make the knee a bit of a sharper angle, the back legs are genraly a bit thicker than the front, and make the back leg a bit shorter than the front.

Hoofs
Well im not to good at hoofs but try to make them have a bit more of a slanted angle instead of strait down.

back

try to make the back have a bit more slope down wards and then angle upwards to start the but.

Neck
try starting the neck from the back of the head wich will help make it look more natural,

Head
the head was pretty good but it just needs to be less sloped down and more gradual as it angles down,

Eye
The eye was just about perfect but try making it a bit bigger and a little lower down on the head,

main
the main usualy flat on the horses neck unless there is a strong wind or they are galloping

tail
the tail was pretty good but try to make it longer and at the bottom of the tail try drawing it together instead of kinda seperated,

Nose
The nose was perfect the nostrol was just the right size and shape.

Ears
try to make the ears with a little more shape, and add a line from the top of the ear down to the bottom of the ear to help it look more natural.

so yah i screwed up and erased the face and ears and some of like the back sorry :(
Sup, Used to be Blank Canvas.
Just a plant person wandering my way through life
Starting school to be an airplane mechanic soon, not super active.
Running Fern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me