Postby byebye seeyoulater » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:41 am

The whole family is UFA
Mother-1mine
father-2emmazoo130
The blue and white patchy pup-3 Owned by bluiii
the white pup-4Owned by ♥✖Emo Love Story✖♥
The black and white pup-5Mine
The Brown and white pup-6 Owned by ChristianAnimalLover
The red and white pup-7 Owned by .: Country Strong :.
And the blue and white freckly pup-8 Owned by Camille13
It is first come first serve
Last edited by byebye seeyoulater on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
My friend and I will be sharing a different account on the 223rd of November. But I will still be using this count for a while to transfer everything to somewhere I can still get it, and use, my art.

I really want to make a fresh start, and this account will be deleted at some point. It may be delayed, though,If I havent got everything moved and sorted out by november. The longest I will keep this account alive is until June next year. A lot of time, I know, But I've done a lot of things in my time on CS. I won't respond to PMs much, unless I want to give you my new account username.
byebye seeyoulater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pitbull family

Postby .jaskier. » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:46 am

This is what I was going to do :/ I have a whole adoption thing.., oh well.. Two mind think alike I guess ;3
.jaskier.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byebye seeyoulater » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:53 am

♥✖Emo Love Story✖♥ wrote:This is what I was going to do :/ I have a whole adoption thing.., oh well.. Two mind think alike I guess ;3

Really, oops..... I just have a staffie at home and thought That I wanted to do staffies. I already did those so I did the next best thing
My friend and I will be sharing a different account on the 223rd of November. But I will still be using this count for a while to transfer everything to somewhere I can still get it, and use, my art.

I really want to make a fresh start, and this account will be deleted at some point. It may be delayed, though,If I havent got everything moved and sorted out by november. The longest I will keep this account alive is until June next year. A lot of time, I know, But I've done a lot of things in my time on CS. I won't respond to PMs much, unless I want to give you my new account username.
byebye seeyoulater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gabrielly » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:54 am

aaaaw so cute, the puppy black and white remember my dog Bob :) :D
Hi I'm Kiara, and nice to meet you!!
My dad is Simba and my mom is Nalla ^^
I really love trades and I love Kovu
I choose for a princess dog pink pet
I want for trade
I live in the rock of the king
I love hunt and Vitani is my best friend
Gabrielly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byebye seeyoulater » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:54 am

That's nice :D

byebye seeyoulater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jaskier. » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:56 am

Ɩ яʋи ωιтн ωσℓʌɛƨ wrote:
♥✖Emo Love Story✖♥ wrote:This is what I was going to do :/ I have a whole adoption thing.., oh well.. Two mind think alike I guess ;3

Really, oops..... I just have a staffie at home and thought That I wanted to do staffies. I already did those so I did the next best thing

Lol it's fine. The reason I was gonna do Pitbulls was because my pitbull was put do for... Being a pitbull... She was white and tan and her name was toast..
.jaskier.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byebye seeyoulater » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:05 am

What do you mean by "being a pitbull" Because pitties are lovely friendly dogs

byebye seeyoulater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jaskier. » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:08 am

Well some people just see them as fighting dogs. One day she got out, someone saw here called the pound or something, she was picked up and taken back. Then try put her down. That what my sister told me had happened.
.jaskier.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byebye seeyoulater » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:08 am

That is horrible :(

byebye seeyoulater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jaskier. » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:11 am

This isnt here but this is sorta what she looked like> http://ugaanimallaw.files.wordpress.com ... px0042.jpg
.jaskier.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me