Re: ~Behind the scars~

Postby Hu Tao » Fri May 09, 2014 2:25 pm

May I try, even though a little late? If I had seen these earlier, I definitley would have tried xD I would call her Cedra, btw~
Username:~Wingedomen~
Pup's number: 7
Pup's looks( Please descirbe in your own words what you see): A hardy brown fae with many scars, showing what she's been through. She has a necklace and a bracelet showing she earned her right to survive in this cruel world.
Personality: Hardy, of course. She is bitter on the outside, but those who manage to break through her cold shell will discover her compassionate core <3 She is cunning in battle, but war has turned her cold.
History: (WIP) When she was but a pup, a rival pack burst in and killed all but her. She had escaped unseen, weeping for the lost pack. Her paws bloodstained, she left, thinking there was no reason to survive. Then several months later, she found one other who had survived. At first she despised him- he would tease her, but she didn't know he was trying to be friendly. He would call her "Bittersweet", and she hated that. But then she began to soften up to him and fell in love. They were perfect. Until one night, the pack that had killed her pack so long ago, returned. All the wolves of the forest were going against this pack, and Cedra and her mate joined in, wanting revenge on the evil pack. The wolves of the forest were victorious after a long and bloody war. But all was not triumphant. Cedra found her mate, laying nearly lifeless on the ground, his fur stained crimson with his own blood. With his last bit of strength, he gave Cedra his necklace and told her he loved her. She lay at his side for days, long beyond his last breath. She had lost everything dear to her...
Art ( Can be any form. More effort=better chance): (WIP)
Pup's theme song: "Stand in the Rain"- I feel this song fits her perfectly; standing through all the troubles, even when you want to give up.
A short story with the pups( Optional): (WIP)
Other:
May this be a female? If not Im fine with it being male too ^^
Hu Tao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sp00kEHours » Fri May 09, 2014 3:09 pm

Username:
IBiteBack
Pup's number:
The beautiful baby number eight.
Pup's looks:
Medium length golden fur with soft brown markings covering this young male's body. His head, excluding his strong bottom jaw, the tip of his tail, his stomach, and his remaining paws are brown. The rest of him is that lovely golden color mentioned above. Toby's eyes are vibrant, full of hope and wonder, and are a lovely shade of light silver that just seems to give him a more unique look- metal legs being excluded here. In his left standing ear are two shiny, golden studs that represent the beauty on the inside as well as the out- that, and he feels like it makes him look tougher than he actually is.
Personality:
Gentle, sympathetic and empathetic towards anyone and everyone. He's also very protective of anyone and everyone, because he has such a big heart and cares that much for others- even if they don't care that much about him. Toby loves cuddling, and playing tag or wrestling, but he's more of a kind soul and would let others win because he doesn't have that much of a competitive streak in him.
Two years old since this was uploaded in 2012.
History:
Toby stayed with his young owner for several months before he got hit by a black SUV while trying to save a kitten on the road, and after getting his missing legs replaced he was given to the pound by his young owner's mother. The kitten came with him, and the two were allowed to share a space together until an older woman came and adopted the both of them for her young granddaughter.
Art:
I cannot make art because my computer doesn't support any art programs.
Pup's theme song:
"Make a Move" by Icon for Hire.
A short story with the pup:
Toby sat by the edge of his young owner's lawn, his tail absently wagging and the golden studs in his ear shining in the light of the warm spring sun as it shone down on him and made the tar of the neighborhood road hotter and hotter until he was sure that someone could cook eggs on its surface. Sly silver eyes lifted from the hot tar to the soft hiss of pain that greeted his pointed ears and the cheerful puppy looked at the little white kitten on the road as it danced desperately to try and save its paws from the burning surface of the hot tar. He felt a wave of pity and stood, ears perking again as he heard the familiar sound of tires on the road and cocked his head, looking down and spotting a large black SUV with a young woman in a suit on her phone. Now, terrified and in pain, the white furred kitten stared at the big black car, frozen in place despite the heat of the day. Toby panicked on the inside but kept a brave face on the outside as the car came rolling down the road, crouching down to spring and leaping onto the road. His teeth grasped the light furred scruff and with a mighty swing of his head, the kitten was over on his lawn with only an alarmed yowl of protest. Toby turned to follow quickly, silver eyes widening in utter horror as the sight of the SUV being MUCH closer than before greeted him like an old friend going in for a hug. Only this friend's hug sent burning, agonizing waves of pain throughout Toby's body and earned a loud howl of utter agony before the vehicle was gone and Toby was left on the road. The last thing he could remember was the horrified yowl and scream of the kitten and his young master before everything went black.
Other:
Sad story is sad ;A; .

Old member just selling pets for art of her ocs
Sp00kEHours

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri May 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Are any still open...? Im in love with these poor puppies...</3 I couldnt decide who my heart went out to more 1, 2, 4, or 9. My great grandfather fought in WWII and lived to 92.

Edit: so 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10 were left unadopted. Do I still have time to mix up a form?
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri May 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Sorry, but the form is striked through for a reason. :) im not adopting these guys out, acrually im trying to get them back. XD so i can revamp and love them

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri May 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Charchar2 wrote:
Leafstorm515 wrote:
Winners
Pup One goes to christiananimallover (CAL)
Pup Two goes to lαвÿɾïṉτhïṉε ṃïṉḋ
Pup Three goes to dannys77
Pup Four goes to *Forever Flying*
Pup Five Goes to Nobody ^n^
Pup Six goes to Nobody ^n^
Pup Seven goes to Nobody ^n^
Pup Eight goes to Nobody ^n^
Pup Nine goes to Silverheart2510
Pup Ten goes to Nobody ^n^
Pup Eleven goes to Charchar2.

To whoever won a pup:
I havent seem these guys used, apart from Cals little guy, sl i was wondering if you dont want them, may i please have them back? These guys meant alot to me and id really appreciate the honesty if you are lnt using them. Thanks!

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Sat May 10, 2014 9:43 am

Yush, I love my little boy!! But you can give him a revamp if you want <3
(as long as it's not too big of a change xD)

Toyhou.se

DeviantArt

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

female . she/her . INFP
USA . Christian . Night Owl
Artist . Writer . Reader

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp | space divider | left art | right art | moon | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Sat May 10, 2014 9:45 am

ChristainAnimalLover wrote:Yush, I love my little boy!! But you can give him a revamp if you want <3
(as long as it's not too big of a change xD)

Naah, I know you're taking care of him. ^.^ <3

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Sat May 10, 2014 6:18 pm

*blush* Awww, thanks <3

I can help track down owners and such and/or help with the revamps if you want <33

Toyhou.se

DeviantArt

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

female . she/her . INFP
USA . Christian . Night Owl
Artist . Writer . Reader

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp | space divider | left art | right art | moon | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist