Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby mehrak » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:33 am

username + ID: madcom + 999649
kalon link: hades
chosen prompt: does it prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?
prompt response:
fullbody (4), pixel (2), shading (2), color (3), background (5) | madcom wrote:Image
...sunrise. only 'cause I'm always stayin' up late.

token worth: 16 tokens
previous responses:
astra
how did he meet his lover?
what's his favorite accessory?
does he prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?

hades
is it an early bird or a night owl?
what's its dream companion?
does it have kids?
what's its greatest fear?
how does it feel about its family?
mehrak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:37 am

Username:captain dude 1003555
Kalon Link: Scion
Chosen Prompt: “What is their ideal romantic/familial dynamic?”
Prompt Response:
Scion is somewhat of a family lass. Not that she specifically wants a family of her own, but she is open to romance, maybe even kits someday, and is very close to her current family members. She has been surviving and traveling with her sister Hazard to find her father Absalom throughout many years, so they have a very close bond.
Her sister has been with her through thick and thin. They fled the Cerulean government and the agents of the government who sought to track down the rebels and catch them. They are exceptionally close and rarely fight. A family without Hazard would not be a family at all. She views Haz as her perfect teammate in life. They’ve been best friends since birth and are absolutely inseparable. The ride or die duo has always been each other’s source of fun, entertainment, and good ideas. The two like to use each other to bounce ideas off of. The only reason Hazard is alive today is because of Scion and the only reason why Scion is still alive is because of Hazard. Hazard is much more book-smart, while Scion excels at academics. While Scion has always excelled with technology, chemistry, and mathematic calculations, Hazard is a talented herbalist, born survivalist, and genius snare maker. Hazard tends to handle the interactions that they have with other life forms they encounter on their travels. She plans to always have her sister around. After they escaped Cerulean together thanks to Scion’s advanced engineering skills, they set out for the Lost Isles in search of their biological father Absalom, who might have more answers as to Cerulean’s secrets and why they are engaged in such suspicious activities with other, darker intergalactic alliances.
Her father, though he did not intend to have his own kids and was rather surprised to have two of them show up out of the blue, enjoys the company of his daughters. Though he’s somewhat of a loner, he doesn’t mind their presence and genuinely likes both of them. They take after him with his quiet, pensive demeanor and, while none of them talk much, they all really love each other.
She is much more of a romantic than her sister or her father. Right now, she has her eyes on a cute chemist by the name of Deg living on the same island of the Lost Isles as she is. Tall, bright, and quirky, he has adorable mannerisms that just seem to draw her in. Deg is one of the few Kals, barring her father, who is near her height. While she has longer legs, he’s still a bit bigger than she is. She never was a huge flirting type but he sure is! Deg is funny, smart, and charming. They’re planning to go relax on a rooftop and watch the satellites pass by. She is very excited and thrilled for some sense of normalcy in her life. While she’s a bit more quiet, studious and reserved, Deg is so flamboyant, extroverted, and lively.

Token Worth: 504 words= 5 tokens
Previous Responses:

Politics of Kalon’s World: 10 tokens
Why are they in prison?:10 tokens
Greatest Fear: 10 tokens
Weirdest Dream: 10 tokens
Do they want kids?
Sunrise or starry sky?
Childhood bedroom
Weirdest Thing He’s Eaten
Current Bedroom
Favorite Childhood Toy
Story of Creation of World
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:46 am

[quote="craig?"]Username + ID#: craig? 629149
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=135367546#p135367546
Chosen Prompt: What is their main goal in life?
Prompt Response:
happiness!
Token Worth: 2
+2 headshot
Previous Responses:
x x x x x x x x x x x
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aglassman » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:06 am

Username + ID#: Aglassman 163733
Kalon Link: Here
Chosen Prompt: What flower would they use to describe themself as?
Prompt Response:
With its tiers of trumpet-shaped blooms, the penstemon is the prettiest nectar-providing flower in the garden.
Token Worth: Colored (3) shaded (2) headshot (2) pixel (2) animation (5): 14 tokens
Previous Responses:
    " gardening goat gal . "
    moo/glass - she/her - adult
    th - stars - return

aglassman

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby aglassman » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:18 am

Chosen Prompt: What's a quirk of theirs you'd notice right away, or decently fast?
    Prompt Response: Chime is tiny! Barely bigger than a hummingbird herself.
    Token Worth: Colored (3) shaded (2) fullbody (4) with background (5): 14 tokens
    Previous Responses: [x]

Chosen Prompt: What type of weather would they prefer to never experience again?
    Prompt Response: Once, Chime was caught in a storm with nothing to shelter her but a tulip.
    Token Worth: Colored (3) shaded (2) bust (3) with background (5): 13 tokens

Chosen Prompt: What is their favorite meal to prepare?
    Prompt Response: Chime mostly sips nectar while she pollinates, but a kalon's gotta get some protein in sometimes. Don't knock a beetle till' you've tried one.
    Token Worth: Colored (3) shaded (2) fullbody (4) with background (5): 14 tokens
      " gardening goat gal . "
      th - stars - return

aglassman

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:19 am

Username + ID#: Madziu + 840708
      Chosen Prompt: What was the first ride they ever rode at the fair/amusement park?
      Prompt Response:
      “The amusement park? Let me think for a second.” Calypso pondered for a moment. “Oh yes that place. I have been a couple of times. I enjoy the games very much but I’ve heard they are quite crooked so I try not to spend too much money on them.” She chuckled.
      “Now as for rides, more specifically my first ride. It was the ferris wheel. It was so big, the bright colours flashing and the really cheesy music playing loudly all throughout the fair grounds. I can remember it like it was yesterday.”

Calypso had just spent her first year in her new home, on a new planet. She was slowly learning their ways though thankfully they weren’t that different from her own. Just a few small details. She just happen to be out on a walk when she came across a flyer that was stapled to a pole. On it had todays date and an invitation to the amusement park. And lucky for her it was just a brisk walk away from where she currently stood. “What’s an amusement park?” She muttered to herself under her breath. She knew the word but add ‘park’ to it and it just didn’t make sense. She ripped the flyer down and continued her walk down the road, curiosity piqued
      It didn’t take her long until she started to hear music, followed by the smell of deep fried food. Her two senses were getting overwhelmed, unsure of what to make of them. And finally she saw it. The giant, neon lights flashing, slow moving ferris wheel. Calypso stared in awe for a moment before picking up the pace and practically sprinting to where it was. She made it to the entrance of the park and stopped, watching others go in. Some seemed to be able to go in for free with some sort of stamp on their hands and others paid. She was tempted to draw the stamp on her hand but decided against it and paid for her ticket.
      Once she was in the grounds all she could do was try to take it all in. Slowly she made her way around the fairgrounds. Finding out what the smells were and enjoying the sounds of each ride. Calypso did attempt a few of the games with not much luck. Cursing them she left and went to go find the giant circle of a ride others in the park called the ‘ferris wheel’. Lucky for her it was easy to spot and even more so the line was short. She managed to get a seat all to herself and soon enough found herself being lifted up into the air slowly. Her level of excitement wouldn’t fit on any chart at that exact moment. She enjoyed the breeze in her hair and the fact that she could see everything around her. It was just marvellous. But as things start, they must also end. It seemed like time had moved too fast for her liking and she was back at the bottom and disembarking the seat. Calypso moved away from the ride and stood back staring up at it. It didn’t take long for her to get back in the line to go for another ride.

Token Worth: 541 words - 5 tokens
      Previous Responses: [1][2][3][4][5]
      ────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
      I use she/her pronouns.
      X-Ray Tech
      Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
      I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
      I <3 Canines
      Proud Polish-Canadian
      Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
      My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
      ━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
      xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby aglassman » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:03 pm

Chosen Prompt: Do they have any pets?
      Prompt Response: They are not pets exactly, but Chime watches over a flock of wild Anna's Hummingbirds.
      Token Worth: Colored (3) shaded (2) fullbody (4) with second character (5): 14 tokens
      Previous Responses: [x] [x]
        " gardening goat gal . "
        th - stars - return

aglassman

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:08 pm

Username + ID#: Sp1ritW1sh #799107
        Kalon Link: Solia
        Chosen Prompt: What's their favorite accessory?
        Prompt Response:
        Solia's favorite accessory is a heart necklace given to her by Adrienne. Fun fact, Adrienne has one in Solias color palette as well!
        Token Worth:
        Bust-Shot- 3 Tokens
        Color Bonus- 3 Tokens
        6 Total Tokens
        Previous Responses:
        Flora and Fauna
        Favorite Snack
        Favorite Scent
        Describe Themselves
        What Flower?
        Any Pets?
        SpiritWish

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:09 pm

Username + ID#: 22tabby || 346744
        Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909&start=220#p135680539
        Chosen Prompt: Do they want kids?
        Prompt Response:
        Anova doesn’t have the same sentiment about children that Vermouth does. On Calci, kits are strictly for passing on genes and mixing immune systems. Kits are not raised by parents for longer than a few years.
        So if one were to ask Anova if he wanted kits, he would say yes. Of course he would want his genes to go on- he was chosen to track an experimental ship. He was one of the top in his placements.
        Now that he’s on earth, however, he knows that this is not the way for earth kalons. Plus, after caring for Absinthe and Gimlet for even just the short time he has, maybe there’s something to it. On Calci they would be well into their mentorship. But seeing them just be kits is… nice. Yes, maybe there is more to kits than just genes and placings. He knew why Calci was so cold to familial relations, but he wondered… could the cons outweighs the benefits in this case?
        Yes perhaps. Anova thinks he might want to find out someday. Especially if Vermouth lets him stay around.
        Selfishly, Anova also must question the implications of mating with Vermouth- the earth kalon turned half Calcian. He wondered if Vermouths genes would still carry over. Anova was here to record what the experiment ship could do, after all… although he may never report home, he couldn’t help but to want to keep his mission. It was what he had studied and trained for his entire life.
        Token Worth: 251 words - 2 tokens
        Previous Responses: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
        ──────────────────
        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
        ██████████████████
        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
        ──────────────────
        No one will change the person
        I am. The person I've become.
        And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
        ██████████████████
        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
        ──────────────────

x

x
        ──────────────────
        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
        ██████████████████
        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
        ──────────────────
        Coding by косатка.
        ──────────────────
        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
        ██████████████████
        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
        ──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
        22tabby

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby persimmon » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:26 pm

Username + ID#: persimmon + 394121
        Kalon Link: Matxalen, archive post
        Chosen Prompt: "Who do they admire most?"
        Prompt Response:
        her planet's main leader- Yuleimy

Token Worth: 11 tokens?
        sketch (1) + background (5) + multiple characters (5) = 11
        Previous Responses:
        [These are all under my first MYO - Waylan]
        color they would wear for the rest of their life
        most trusted friends
        pets
        describing himself
        favorite snack
        is the pen mightier than the sword
        flower they would describe themself with
        leader/follower/loner
        dream companion
        [with Matxalen]
        galaxy/space outside their world
        ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
          ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
        persimmon

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me