Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby Rosemoon » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:59 pm

Username + ID#: Rosemoon #941592
Kalon Link: Ezekiel
Chosen Prompt: Describe some of the flora/fauna that is unique to their world
Prompt Response:
Ezekiel has found tons upon tons of unique flora and fauna that you'd never expect to find. This is not including the ones in the wasteland.
He has found and studied things like mushroom folk, flowers that can cause someone to sleep, plants that eat people, creatures that look like dragonfly wolves, even animals that look like they come from other planets.
His favorite plant he's discovered so far is what he calls a Horrendum Carnis Comedenti Flower or the Terrible Flesh Eater. He calls it this because it will lay low on the ground pretending to be dead, and then when a large prey comes by such as a large bird or rabbit, it will snap up and grab it, strangling it. The reason why he likes this one is because no one has ever been able to properly record its existence before, since it disguises itself as a dead plant laying on the ground decomposing. It even gives off a dead plant smell. It has also been known to let fungi grow on it and then eat them when they get big enough.
His favorite animal he's discovered is one he calls a Fanged Hamster. It's about as large as a rabbit and has long fangs similar to that of a tufted deer. It has a small fluffy tail and can pack on a ton of weight. It's active only at night in winter with its thick fur coat, and spends most of its time buried under sand, so it's hard to find them.

Token Worth: [256 Words] 2 Tokens
Previous Responses: For Sydney: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
For Ezekiel: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brackensnake » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:30 pm

Username + ID#: Brackensnake + 781035
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4598595
Chosen Prompt: What type of weather would they prefer to never experience again?
Prompt Response:
They'd never like to experience another acid storm.
Token Worth: 19 (2 pixel, 3 colour, 5 background, 5 multiple characters, 4 fullbody)
Previous Responses: 1 2
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brackensnake » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:31 pm

Chosen Prompt: “the pen is mightier than the sword,” is this true for them?
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: 9 (2 pixel, 3 colour, 4 fullbody)
Previous Responses: 1 2 3
Last edited by Brackensnake on Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brackensnake » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:33 pm

Chosen Prompt: How would this kal draw/describe themselves?
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: 14 (2 pixel, 3 colour, 5 multiple characters, 4 fullbody)
Previous Responses: 1 2 3 4
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:14 pm

Username + ID#: Madziu / 840708
Kalon Link: Here
Chosen Prompt: Stairs, escalator, or elevator?
Prompt Response: Clicky
Token Worth: Fullbody (4) + Colour (3) + Shading (2) + Background (5) = 14
Previous Responses: [1][2][3]
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:30 pm

Username + ID#: Little Fish + 168591
Kalon Link: xXx
Chosen Prompt: If they could change one thing about themselves, what would it be?
Prompt Response: Saichi would change his teeth, most kals are put-off or even afraid of his constantly uncovered sharp teeth.
Token Worth: 15 {Bust 3, shading 2, color 3, back ground 5, pixel 2}
Previous Responses: N/A

Chosen Prompt: A smell they absolutely HATE
Promt Response: Star Anise, a disgusting scent to Saichi and often used in dishes at his parents.
Token Worth: 15 {Bust 3, shading 2, color 3, back ground 5, pixel 2}

Chosen Prompt: Do they prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?
Prompt Response: The most vibrant desert sunrises one can see.
Used this for reference
Token Worth: 14 {Full-body 4, shading 2, color 3, back ground 5}

44 Tokens total
9 more to go.

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful_Lies » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:28 pm

Username + ID#: Sinfil_Lies #773401
Kalon Link: Theory
Chosen Prompt: Are they a beach or a hike kind of person — or neither?
Prompt Response: A Beach Person 100%
Token Worth: 19
Fullbody - 4
Shading - 2
Color - 3
Animation - 5
Background - 5
Previous Responses:
1 // 2 // 3 & 4 // 5

xx│ She/Her │ xx
Semi Active
PFP made by faded_dreams11 and Sig art by aortic

FRKalons
Sinful_Lies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:13 pm

Username + ID#: APH Siantia + 659174
Kalon Link: [Leon Hoshino]
Chosen Prompt: What is their world’s creation story?
Prompt Response:

Leon searched desperately for a book about spells in his bedroom. Someone in the village had a spell backfire which resulted in an injury and everyone knows that a healing spell is the only way to heal a magical injury. He searched through the books pile by pile, quietly cursing himself for not investing in more bookcases. “If I wanted to live in a maze I should have gotten a bigger place. Why can’t I just be normal and keep plants or stuffed toys or something? Of course, it had to be big, bulky books!” He shook a book in his right hand in annoyance, as if it would say anything to him if he shook it enough. Leon sat down on a chair he had uncovered and placed his face in his hands, “Why...why is it that every time you look for something it’s always invisible and when you don’t need it, it’s always in the way.” He removed his hands and looked around slowly, stopping his gaze across the room. Something shiny was catching the sun and it annoyed him. Standing up he marched to the object, finding that it was some sort of journal. It had a metal engraving that had been catching the sun and Leon couldn’t help but marvel at how detailed it was. He opened the cover of the journal hesitantly, not knowing what he would find. On the first page, it had a small paragraph, titled Our Universe.

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

In this journal, I, the author, will write the many stories of our past so that our history will never be forgotten. I know that because of time many stories have disappeared and with this project, I hope to bring them back. I hope that in time these stories are celebrated and remembered by all. Welp, I guess I’ll just start with one of my favorites.

Our Universe

Before our world had been created there was nothing. Or at least it seemed like nothing. Okay so, it was a thick cloud of nothing, we get it right? Anyway, it wasn’t anything like darkness, like scary creatures in the dark kind of thing. No there wasn’t anything. You may think, how is that possible, all this was created out of nowhere? Well, yes and no. You see out of that nothing, something started to form. Oh wow, author, something formed. Yes, something formed now stop interrupting. Well actually, this something is more of a being and they are what we commonly know as the god of the universes. You see they aren’t a god of just our universe, they are a god of all the universes created. Past universes that have long since ended and future universes that have yet to come. This god has been born many, many times before and will continue when our universe has reached its end. Now, the first thing this god did was stretch out as far as they could go, and as they did so our universe expanded inside them. You see, as they grow the universe inside them does as well. You’re probably thinking, dang that’s a large baby. Anyway, as the universe expanded, stars and other worlds were thrown across the skies creating constellations and life. You may be wondering, well what happens to us when the god of universes dies. That my friend is an easy question, we die with them but just as they are reborn we are as well. We all have lived many lives in many universes. You may be young, but your soul is very old and won’t stop being reborn. Everything lives in a cycle, sometimes it may seem like it’s ending, but the cycle will always begin again. Do not fear the end because even though it is inevitable it will be many centuries before it comes. Our universe is still very young, if you were to put one of our ages on it it would still be a young child. Barely older than maybe a five-year-old. Though it may be scary knowing that this life will end, feel at ease knowing that everykal will be reborn just as the god will be.

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

Leon searched through the journal wondering if there was more about the creation and history of the universe, but the pages which had writing were barely legible. They had faded due to time and improper care. He cursed himself, not knowing if it was due to his fault or to anyone who had it before him. He had never seen the journal before now, the story of how it arrived in his home was definitely a mystery. Leon gently shut the journal and looked over the front and back covers. He touched the detail of the metal that wrapped both sides and couldn’t help but stare at it in admiration. It was sewn into the journal what looked to be by magic and he smiled softly. “Strange how I have never heard the story of how our universe came to be. The story must have gotten lost in time. I guess the author’s hopes didn’t work out all too well.” He stifled a laugh, knowing that making fun of a dead person’s hopes and dreams is just highly rude and who knows the author may come back to haunt him. Though if the author did come to haunt him he may be able to figure out what the rest of the stories in his journal were. “Don’t be stupid, Leon.” Shaking his head trying to push the idea out of his head he looked around and muttered under his breath, “Well if I’m not going to get haunted I might as well put you somewhere safe. You know so that the story isn’t lost again due to time and any sort of events that would happen around us.” Finding a case, Leon placed the journal down gently and looked at it one last time. “Huh, what an eventful day.” As he was turning away Leon whipped his head back to the case in shock. Leon looked closer and he shook his head, “No way.” Next to the journal was the book of spells he had been looking for before finding the journal. Grabbing the book out of the case he shook it angrily. “How in the…! I literally looked here already! Twice! I just….I give up.” He took one last look at the book in his hands, gripping it tightly as if it was going to disappear if he looked away. Shaking his head he raced out of his home towards the village, muttering under his breath, something about exorcising his home as soon as he got back.

Token Worth: [word count - 1121] [10 tokens]
Previous Responses:
What is one myth or story unique to their world? [10 tokens]
Describe some of the flora/fauna that is unique to their world. [14 tokens]
Does magic exist? Describe it and it’s limits [5 tokens]
[total - 39 tokens]
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:32 am

Username + ID#: Rosemoon #941592
Kalon Link: Ezekiel
Chosen Prompt: Are they logical or emotion based in their decisions? Perhaps even both?
Prompt Response:
Ezekiel is a little bit of both, and it really depends on the situation at hand, honestly. For this I will give two examples.
When it comes to experimenting on and studying with different plantlife (and perhaps some creature corpses), Ezekiel is definitely making logical decisions throughout it all. He is driven by science and logical theories and each path he takes, every move he makes, is all based on what he's learn and what he thinks would be the most intelligent approach to it.
When it comes to creating a serum that should cure people from their radiation (whether it be minor like from chemotherapy or major like from the gated wastes), he is driven by emotion and makes all his decisions based, unfortunately, mostly on emotion. This has caused some trial and error in multiple areas and has led to some disasters. His motive has been to save his friend and not much else.
However, when it comes to anything else throughout the day, Ezekiel will have a bit of a mix of both, which he believes is a good perfect balance as things should always be. What should he have for breakfast? Emotionally he thinks bacon and eggs and pancakes and french toast are all good options. Logically? He would be best fitted to eating a hearty meal of bacon and eggs, as the rest are mostly just sugar filled and not as fueling for the rest of the day. What he wants and what he needs can coexist and sometimes helps to narrow down options, so he's fairly grateful for the outcomes.

Token Worth: [266 Words] 2 Tokens
Previous Responses: For Sydney: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
For Ezekiel: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me