Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby Mooshyy » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:14 pm

Username + ID#: mooshyy + 823703
Kalon Link: ink + caramel
Chosen Prompt: Describe some of the flora/fauna that is unique to their world
Prompt Response:
although not originally from their world, the starbloom is a plant that once encased with an enchantment, can be used in some potions and makes a surprisingly good ingredient in some baked foods (it also just looks pretty)

Token Worth: 17 pts
headshot- 2 pts
color- 3 pts
shading- 2 pts
background- 5 pts
multiple characters- 5 pts

Previous Responses: 1 | 2 & 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7| 8

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
moosh • she/her |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
discord : mooshyy. |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
toyhouse |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
artshop |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬| carrd |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:02 pm

Username + ID#: Rosemoon #941592
Kalon Link: Sydney
Chosen Prompt: What advice would this kal give to its younger self if it could?
Prompt Response:
Sydney was at her desk, thinking. A client had recently hired her to create a logo and theme for their website, which was for children's school essays.
"I want a website that says, "you can come here for help with your essays" for all school ages. I have everything except for a theme and logo. Would you be able to help me?"
"Sure thing, Mrs. Colby" Sydney had said.
Part of what was wanted in the theme was an example of an essay question and answer. Her client was a middle school teacher, for what class she didn't know. But she had provided a good question and had asked Sydney to answer it honestly and appropriately; "What advice would you give to your younger self if you could?".
"Hmm..." Sydney scratched her chin. This was the last thing she needed to get done.
"If I could give advice to my younger self..." she leaned into her computer.
"Dear me, I know right now there's not a lot going on with your life. You're going to school, your parents are walking catastrophes filled with an immense amount of love for you, and you're starting to try and make friends after just hanging out with your cousin for years. Eventually you're going to meet some girls who seem really cool and you're going to try and impress them. Don't.
"Sure, they become your friends eventually, but was that friendship even real? They judge the real you and then when you get hurt they leave you stranded on the shore. It's not worth it. My advice for you, is find out who your real friends are, and be yourself. Stop trying so much to impress others, you don't need to. You're a totally rad girl all on your own, some assembly acquired in the mental health department, but that's okay. You'll be okay if you just... be yourself. There's no better advice than I can give than that, other than maybe don't sweat the small stuff. Because being the real and true you will help you so much.
"Looking back on it now, I kinda realized that being true to yourself opens up so many more doors. You might have had better friends, you might live closer to your parents, you might have gotten a date, you might've even become a professional surfer. It's too late for me to fix the past, but it's not too late for me to fix the future.
"So dear me, please take these words and carry them with you, even if you think it's cliche and cheesy. Just remember, being you opens up so many more opportunities for a happier life. And this isn't coming from a therapist, it's coming from experience. Remember that."
Sydney sent the final product of her work to her client who responded back almost immediately.
"Thank you so much!!" she got in an e-mail.
About an hour later she got a phone call from the same client, in tears.
"Did I make a mistake?" Sydney worried.
"No," Mrs. Colby said, "your essay was something that hit home for me personally, and I wanted to thank you for writing about that. And also that if you ever wanted to do more prompt examples, I'm willing to pay, just let me know!"
Sydney smiled. Now that made her feel better.

Token Worth: [556 Words] 5 Tokens
Previous Responses: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:06 pm

Username + ID#: FallenPegasus #655686
Kalon Link: off oekaki

the first three prompts are all on this page!

1.) Chosen Prompt:
do they have any pets?
prompt response: yes! her name is mozzarella
token worth: fullbody (4)

2.) what was their biggest loss?
prompt response: ...mozzarella :'c

3.) chosen prompt: what is their dream home?
prompt response: a little run down cabin in a field covered in lots of lights and a front porch to lounge on~

Chosen prompt: how do they deal with bad days?
Prompt response: with a blanket
token worth: fullbody (4), animation (5) = 9

total tokens for all prompts: 21

Previous Responses: [1]
hi there! you can call me fish, tea, etc.~
(FallenPegasus former username from 2014-Oct. 2021)
she/her
toyhouse
art fight
all art in sig by me
fisht3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:27 pm

Username + ID#: mallowpop + 931555
Kalon Link: Georgia
Chosen Prompt: Self | How would this kal draw/describe themselves?
Prompt Response:
(click for full image/resolution)
Token Worth: fullbody (4) + color (3) = 7 tokens
Previous Responses: n/a
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:03 pm

page 43 wrote:rem sleep: Approved & banked
      DragonOfEmber: Approved & banked
      Rosemoon: Approved & banked
      sapphirelion: Approved & banked
      FallenPegasus: Approved & banked
      mooshyy: Approved & banked
      Chickpea: Approved & banked
      Northstar.: PM'd about submission

page 44 wrote:Northstar.: Approved & banked
      TheWholeCircus: PM'd about submission
      22tabby: Approved & banked
      Madziu: Approved & banked
      Chickpea: Approved & banked
      LostInTheEcho: Approved & banked
      Fantelle: Approved & banked
      SilhouetteStation: Approved & banked

page 45 wrote:mooshyy: Approved & banked
      Dragonstars: Approved & banked
      captain dude: Approved & banked
      NightMareRose: Approved & banked
      22tabby: Approved & banked

page 46 wrote:mooshyy: Approved & banked
      FallenPegasus: Approved & banked
      mallowpop: Approved & banked
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:12 pm

[ Username + ID#: xx. , id: 281885
Kalon Link: off oekaki standard / final design
Chosen Prompt: What is their favorite sound? ;; 151
Prompt Response: It's a cliché, at least in his opinion, but Charlie loves the sound of windchimes. They don't really know how, why, when, or where, it became a sound they've come to love - all they know is that whenever they hear them it makes him feel just a little better. The gentle and musical chimes clinking together as they sway in a mild breeze, or when you give them a light push with your paw, is such a beautiful sound that he could listen to it forever. It's the one certain gift his family can give him and though he rarely spends much time in what equates to his bedroom, whenever he does go home, it's always covered in chimes that ting constantly. It probably drives those who stay home full time insane but hey, he likes it and it's his room, so they can't do anything about it, can they?
Token Worth: 151w ; 1t
Previous Responses: What would they tell their past self? [PENNY - 10]
fame and fortune, or peace and love? [PENNY - 5]
what weather do they never want to experience again? [PENNY - 19]
starry night sky or vibrant sunrise? [PENNY - 14]
stairs, escalator, or elevator? [PENNY - 9]
What is their worlds creation story? [CHARLIE - 10)
How do they behave at parties? (CHARLIE - 2)
write about their earliest memory. (CHARLIE - 5)
Who would they consider enemies? (CHARLIE - 13)
How did they meet their best friend/friend/lover? (CHARLIE - 10)
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:32 pm

Username + ID#: xx. , id: 281885
Kalon Link: off oekaki standard / final design
Chosen Prompt: What is one myth or story unique to their world?
Prompt Response: There are so many stories to be told about Charlie and his family, the world they created from nothing together as confused young creatures now turned ancient and divine. Charlie tells them often enough, as does his brother, and even his sisters get involved sometimes - he knows the younger and newer Gods don't like telling stories as much as the eldest, either too fearful of messing up or not wanting to steal the elders' spotlight, he doesn't know nor cares. What matters is that he still has his own stories to tell and exaggerate and make up as he pleases because not many people were alive four hundred years ago that can call him a liar, if they were brave enough to.
There is a story of a girl who swallowed a penny and became a star, or a story of a rat who saw a rainbow and felt so insignificant against its beauty that he left his home in the woods to help settle and build the first town. That one always confused him but it's Riftan's favourite to tell, strange as it is.
Charlie's personal favourite is the one about how the world sat in black and greys until flowers were made - it's absolutely a lie as the world was always bright but it makes people happy to hear and honestly, Charlie can not think of a more cheerful tale than this one.
When he recounts it, he always puts pressure on how dark the world was at the beginning. He often says that the reason he is older than colour and so never was able to become it, and people accept it blindly without questioning why his siblings have colour. Doesn't matter.
The world is grey, though, dark and light and medium and the purest of whites to contrast the darkest of blacks and it is a little sad but nobody has the sense to wonder if they can make it brighter yet.
They make the sky and it is white; the earth is black. There are rivers that are grey and Life is getting very good at figuring out what things need to actually live, and then Creation comes by and looks at it all and goes "we need something more."
So they make grass and trees and bushes, they make clouds and they make pigeons and fish and insects, and still, Creation is frowning like something is missing.
"This is all the same," he mutters miserably. "I can barely tell things apart."
So he and Life leave together for a while, and they discuss things, and they finally decide that the greys need to be... less grey.
It takes two months to perfect the flower. A very simple daisy, white and black, and then they spend another two weeks staring at it like it'll solve all their problems and one day Giver walks by and it is yellow.
He has never seen the colour yellow before but he decides he likes it, and with End also happy with it, they begin to paint yellow lines in the sky.
They discover blue next, paint it below yellow, and the colours merge and become green. They set to turning the vegetation that has been grey all it's life to this new vibrant colour and it is loved so very much. Red, then orange, brown, purple, teal. Pink and gold and they learn how to mix and create and make it beautiful, and suddenly the world is alive with colour and it is lovely.
The Gods plant flowers everywhere they can find to make sure everyone understands their beauty and what they mean. Without that simple daisy, the world would be so monochrome.
They do consider changing the daisy more, experimenting with pink petals and purple petals for the yellow centre, though eventually, they allow it to remain white. It looks best that way, even if sometimes a few extra colours do manage to slip onto the petals.
Token Worth: 660w ; 5t
Previous Responses: What would they tell their past self? [PENNY - 10]
fame and fortune, or peace and love? [PENNY - 5]
what weather do they never want to experience again? [PENNY - 19]
starry night sky or vibrant sunrise? [PENNY - 14]
stairs, escalator, or elevator? [PENNY - 9]
What is their worlds creation story? [CHARLIE - 10)
How do they behave at parties? (CHARLIE - 2)
write about their earliest memory. (CHARLIE - 5)
Who would they consider enemies? (CHARLIE - 13)
How did they meet their best friend/friend/lover? (CHARLIE - 10)
Favourite sound? (CHARLIE- 1)
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:58 am

Username + ID#: .✰Mewo✰. 743438
Kalon Link: Him
Chosen Prompt: “Who are their most trusted friends?”
Prompt Response:
*Inaudible mumbling and vague paw gestures* “Just Bee.”
(He said, like a liar. Boo is up there too but he doesn’t like to admit it.)
Token Worth:
fullbody - 4
pixel - 2
color - 3
shading - 2
background - 5
multiple characters - 5
Total: 21
Previous Responses: N/A

Username + ID#: .✰Mewo✰. 743438
Kalon Link: Him
Chosen Prompt: “What's their favorite accessory?”
Prompt Response:
His favorite accessory is the bandana he wears, it was a gift from Bee from when they were both younger !
Token Worth:
fullbody - 4
color - 3
shading - 2
Total: 9

Total for both pieces: 30

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful_Lies » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:42 pm

Username + ID#: Sinfil_Lies #773401
Kalon Link: Theory
Chosen Prompt: What would their secret hide out look like?
Prompt Response: Theory's secret hide out would be a branch super high up in a tree.
Token Worth: 19
Fullbody - 4
Shading - 2
Color - 3
Animation - 5
Background - 5
Last edited by Sinful_Lies on Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xx│ She/Her │ xx
Semi Active
PFP made by faded_dreams11 and Sig art by aortic

FRKalons
Sinful_Lies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:40 pm

Username + ID#: Madziu / 840708
Kalon Link: Here
Chosen Prompt: Write about this kals earliest memory.
Prompt Response:
“My…earliest memory?” Calypso pondered for a moment. “You know, funny you should ask that. I’ve been having a lot of trouble with my memory recently.” A small chuckle escaped her, followed by a deep sigh.
“I guess, my earliest memory that I can recall was when I was a child. Maybe about this tall?” Calypso held out her arm, debating whether she was taller than that or not. “But I guess it doesn’t really matter. I was a child. Let’s go with that.” She nodded, pleased with herself.

“Now where to start, this all takes place in the Andromeda galaxy. I was out with my parents enjoying a casual stroll through the town we lived in. It was the early evening and the stars had only started to peek through the sky. The sky itself was magnificent. The colours: blue, pink, purple and a dash of red blended in perfectly. It was quite a sight to see that night.” Calypso sighed happily as the memory flooded back to her. “The sunsets here are very similar but the colours seem a lot more muted compared to home.”

Calypso shrugged at her comparison and continued, “Not that it’s bad. I do enjoy them here as well. It gives me a small taste of home. And I’d never trade that away. Now where was I? Oh yes, the walk. We went all through the town. Just the three of us. It was a very long walk because before I knew it the sky had darkened and you could see all the stars in the sky. Of course ours are different than the ones here. But there are some I do recognize so maybe it’s not that different.”

A small smile graced her face. “Anyways, that night happened to mark the first night of the star flight festival. Or rather the proper term is shooting stars. We had made our way up this hill that gave us a glorious look at the whole town but also a million dollar view of the shooting stars. The festival lasted the entire week. Throughout the day you could visit different places in the town and try new foods, new games, maybe learn something about yourself. And then in the evening everyone would gather around a massive bonfire in the middle of the square. My parents and me went there on the second day as the first day was just for stargazing.”

Calypso stopped a moment and turned her head up to the sky. “I’ve seen some shooting stars here too but no festivals so I just come out to the country and watch them. Too much light in the big cities.” She shook her head. “Anyways, the older kids and even some of the adults who felt confident in themselves would make their way up to, I guess we’d call it the star belt. I’m not sure what that would be called here. But that’s the area where a lot of the comets would pass by, and they would jump on them and ride them. I remember as a kid how much I wanted to do that. How exhilarating it looked but my parents wouldn’t let me as I was too young and hadn’t even grown into my proper tail yet. Only when that happened would I be able to even go up as breathing in space is apparently really hard. Did you know that?”

“Now it does sounds like riding a comet is all fun and games but really…one wrong move and you can set yourself ablaze or fall off and get in the way of another. You have to be very careful, but once you get the hang of it it’s not that bad really. And if you get really good at it, you don’t just ride it…you can force it to go into the direction you want. We had an event just for that, but that’s another story.” Calypso grinned.

“I remember being angry when I saw some of the older ones go up to the star belt, even one of my friends who was only a few years older than me was in the group. I had argued with my father until I was blue in the face but, instead of convincing him I got a stern warning to not bring it up again and that was that. After that I was just sad and to spite them I ended up looking down at my paws through most of the night. It sounds silly now I know, but emotions ran high when you wanted to do something and were told you had to wait until you were older and older never seemed to come.” Calypso shrugged, “I did eventually cave and look up at the stars again and that’s when my father burst out laughing. He couldn’t believe I had lasted as long as I did. Apparently my cheeks were all puffed out and all he wanted to do was poke them, but didn’t in fear of making me more angry.”

“I was embarrassed when my father started laughing and then my mom did too. I didn’t understand why they were laughing, but I ended up joining them anyways. The rest of the night in all honesty was uneventful. When we were done naming all the stars and our constellations we made our way back down to the town.” Calypso nodded recounting the last few bits of her memory. “Father would stop by and chat with a few of the others in town who were also in the midst of wrapping up their time. Mother would go help those who needed to wrangle up their kids back into their homes and I would sit patiently by the bonfire. It was huge you know? The bonfire. As big as some of the trees here. And it wasn’t just red and orange. We had special items thrown into the fire that would make it burn different colours. Ever seen a neon green fire? I have, and well…it wasn’t my favourite colour but still. Pretty cool right?”

“After that, we’d go home. Mother would tuck me into bed and I’d wake up the next day when the sun was shining up high in the sky.” Calypso concluded.

Token Worth: 1041 word count - 10 tokens
Previous Responses: [1]
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items