Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby Mooshyy » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:25 pm

Username + ID#: mooshyy + 823703
Kalon Link: ink
Chosen Prompt: Are they an early bird or night owl?
Prompt Response:
biiig night owl!

Token Worth: 11
bust- 3 pts
color- 3 pts
background- 5

Previous Responses: 1 | 2 & 3 | 4 | 5 |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
moosh • she/her |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
discord : mooshyy. |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
toyhouse |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
artshop |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬| carrd |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:35 pm

Username + ID#: Jack Walten 186503
Kalon Link: Richter
Chosen Prompt: What item does this kalon possess that has sentimental value?
Prompt Response: Image, left
Her letterman jacket was a gift from her father, Vincent, when she was thirteen. She wears it consistently.
Token Worth: Fullbody (+4), color (+3), pixel (+2) = 9 tokens
Previous Responses: 1, 2, 3

Chosen Prompt: What flower would they use to describe themselves as?
Prompt Response: Image, middle
It's the irony of forget-me-nots, really, considering her history.
Token Worth: Headshot (+2), color (+3), pixel (+2) = 7 tokens
Previous Responses: 1, 2, 3, above

Chosen Prompt: What's an odd/quirky habit this kal has?
Prompt Response: Image, bottom right
Watch your step! You know the old tale by now.
Token Worth: Fullbody (+4), color (+3), pixel (+2), background (+5) = 14 tokens
Previous Responses: 1, 2, 3, above
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eyedrops » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:22 am

username + ID#: rue_m0rgue + 1020854
kalon link: atwood <3
chosen prompt: your kal just saw a shooting star, what do they wish for?
prompt response: if a luminescent drop of effervescent light were to paint the matte, ash-brimmed expanse of sky that i had grown so used to, perhaps i would see fit to make a wish upon it. it’s beautifully defiant light could be seen as a literal and metaphorical shining ray of hope. in the moment, i believe i’d dote upon my decision for a flicker too long, and the drop of starlight would slip through my hands and waste away as quickly as it had shown itself to me. the beauty in starfall, as well as life, i suppose, is how swiftly it returns from whence it came. it leaves naught at all except its memory as it dissolves into nothingness. there is no proof of its existence, nor does it’s value ever become strictly defined, but just as the spring petals rot and decay into the earth, their beauty is fondly remembered. the world would be just the same without it’s little fleeting beauties, just far less enjoyable. artists often say their work is immortal, but what is beauty if it could be seen at any time? soon, even we will decay into nothingness, and if our lives are to be considered art, we must acknowledge that every beautiful thing must meet its end.

the problem with sentient beings like us, is that we’re so terribly afraid of being considered temporary, and it is this hypocritical nature that keeps us from experiencing the lives we’ve been destined to live. for instance, you do not remember the dandelions, the war-tested sons and soldiers of sunlight, that grew between cracks in your pavement and their valiant yellow beauty, rebelling against the shackles and bounds of concrete with sheer will. the will to live, that each of us had at one point. and they, when their purposes were complete, were reclaimed by nature. how can we claim to be superior to some of nature’s most finely sculpted beauties, as if we are unworthy of the grand feast of decay? how strange it is to me that we claim to be above others of this planet. i suppose the gods had reason to hate us enough for them to do this. our superiority complexes were getting dangerous, weren’t they? our vile pestilence of a species who believes it was entitled to the planet it ruined. the sickening mentality of greed and hatred, even below the “less evolved” forms who we looked down upon through hexing eyes. we saw ourselves as gods, and they disagreed. it was only a matter of time before the observers had enough, after all.

yet, my thoughts are ruined, bursting with contagion. we only did what we had to, and as children of the stars we reached into oblivion and pulled out from it greatness. there was no way of telling of the horrors that would arise if we continued our mindless saunter down this unlit path, and whether it be fate or merely an unlucky roll of the dice, this eldritch ruin of a world is the way that things are, and shall always be. crying over the past does no good, as no deluge of tears will wash away our sins. perhaps we were unholy creatures, destined to combust, or perhaps we were victims facing unjust wrath. feeling sorry for oneself has never cured anything, and if we were the disease, then i suppose they saw themselves as the cure. my memories of what life was like before this are frail and temporary, however, and with little vantage point over the intelligent minds who stalk in the dark, watching with the fatal interest of a lion stalking prey, i know my time is limited and as flighty as the remains of twitching stars. alas, what do i seek out from the voyage i have set upon? the endless quest to rid myself of the eyes of the overlords, although i know that even if i succeed through whatever means of doing that, the seeds of flesh that they have driven right into the very marrow of my bones will never be removed. no amount of useless prayer will drive out the guttural feeling of ruin that courses through me, and no sight, brimming with hope and forgiveness, will ever spare me from the wrath of what is within me. i feel as if this flesh grave, bursting with spores of the beings too ungodly to name, is taunting me, and in the true irony of a fool unknowing of what lies beyond, i am only a complacent lamb to the slaughter. it is not that i reject what they have done to my form, but i despise the eyes that watch with bitterly gregarious glee as i try to go about my days as if they were not watching. i know, no matter my feeble attempts at escaping, they will not let me. i am a vessel, a corpse reincarnated for their amusement, and a warning to the remainder of my species of what happens when one of our own tries to change fate. they will not let this ungodly rot, not until i am one of them, yet i continue to fight the parasite. they are… upset by this. i am not sure what will happen to me if i continue to resist their primary attempts at changing me, however i’m not sure that i even have the willpower to care anymore. i dare them to take my humanity, to cast away this frail body which is the only semblance of an uncursed life i have left. if my wife is unable to rest her weary eyes on it, if my children are unable to stare wondrously at my skin, and trace each raised line with adore, then i do not want it. i am nothing without them, and although i cannot even remember their faces, nor their voices, the fact that they were once there keeps me sane. just as the blossoms turn to dust, their memory is still sweet.

so, i wish for nothing, as well as everything. i wish for second chances and new beginnings, but i know that i do not deserve them. i wish for memories, as bittersweet and tainted as they may be, to wash down my throat like fine wine. i wish to feel alive, in this cold and dead world. most importantly, i wish for there to be nothing at all.

- atwood

token worth: 10 (1072 words)
previous responses: x
jack or EJ
he/it 🇲🇾
eyedrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:15 am

Username + ID#: Nermal1999 (214589)
Kalon Link: Koda
Chosen Prompt:
What was it like for them growing up?
Prompt Response:
Koda grew up with much love and happiness from his parents. As well as many sun filled days on the beach.
Token Worth:
(Fullbody=4) (Pixel bonus=2) (Shading bonus=2)
(Color bonus=3) (Animation bonus=5) (Background bonus=5)
Totally= 21 tokens.
Previous Responses:
(Koda's prompts)
What is their main goal in life?
Where do they go to relax?
Are they a beach or a hike kind of person — or neither?
Do they prefer the sun, or a cloudy day?

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:28 am

Kalon Link: Charity
Chosen Prompt:
How do they behave at parties?
Prompt Response:
Charity usually trys to keep to herself as it can be hard for her to connect and fit in with other's.
Token Worth:
(Full-body=4) (Pixel bonus=2) (Shading bonus=2)
(Color bonus=3) (Background bonus=5) (Multiple Character bonus=5)
Totally= 21 tokens.
Previous Responses:
(Koda's prompts)

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

☆----------☆

nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:34 am

Kalon Link: Koda
Chosen Prompt:
Your Kal just saw a shooting star, what do they wish for?
Prompt Response:
Koda would wish for Happiness, Sunny days, and new memories.
Token Worth:
(Fullbody=4) (Pixel bonus=2) (Shading bonus=2)
(Color bonus=3) (Animation bonus=5) (Background bonus=5)
Totally= 21 tokens.
Previous Responses:
(Koda's prompts)

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

☆----------☆

nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:10 pm

Username + ID#: Rosemoon #941592
Kalon Link: Sydney
Chosen Prompt: Describe their ideal world
Prompt Response:
Sydney loves the beach, so to her, where she lives in Australia is it's own nice world. If she were create her own ideal world though, she would go absolutely nuts on making sure it was perfect for her.
It would be nothing but beach all around with a large bustling city in the center. The city would be filled with shops, restaurants, theaters, and anything anyone would need that would be important. People would ride bikes everywhere to make sure there was a slow on gas emission pollution. There would be a job for everyone, no one would go without an income, and a home for everyone. Everyone would have free food delivered to them, free water, free electricity. The plantlife and wildlife alike would be abundant between the city and beaches.
The beaches themselves would be always kept clean. There would be colorful seashells everywhere, the water would be so clean you could see through it at all the wonderful vibrant fishes and reefs. The sand would be so soft you could fall asleep in it. Flowers would bloom all along the edges to the grass. Crabs and other creatures would pass along the shores peacefully and undisturbed by beach goers so they can live their lives comfortably. There would be so many sea turtles. So many turtles. They're her favorite animal, she would get a tattoo of one if she had the strength for it. So of course, sea turtles would be their island animal.
It would always be the perfect summer temperature, not too hot, not too cold, just right for swimming and surfing. The days would be long, the nights would be just cool enough for a simple little campfire on the beach. You could camp out under the stars all night and not be disturbed.
Her own home would be the dream home she's about to move into soon. She would be able to visit her neighbors and bring them fresh baked goods whenever she had time. She would be able to do her job as a graphic designer on the beach barefoot and in her swimsuit without a care in the world. She could spend every day doing everything and feel satisfied that she spent her time wisely.
In a perfect world, she would also be without her anxiety, and stress. She would be able to spend more time with her parents. She might even be able to make friends more easily. Everything is just a lot on her shoulders right now. In a perfect world, things would be easier. She wouldn't be dealing with her untreated ADHD. She wouldn't have to deal with heartache or heartbreak, she wouldn't have to deal with betrayal or loneliness or sadness or-
Sydney has to often stop herself from overthinking about her problems. In a perfect world, she could spend her days surfing and swimming with sea turtles. Heck if she wanted, she could have a pet sea turtle because in her world, they aren't endangered! In her world, she can do or be anything she wants.

Token Worth: [511 Words] 5 Tokens
Previous Responses: [1] [2] [3]
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:47 pm

Username + ID#: Little Fish + 168591
Kalon Link: xXx
Chosen Prompt:
Describe the galaxy/space outside of their known world/what they see in the sky
Prompt Response: The island of Kalivar resides on the planet, Linopea. Residing in a polar-ring galaxy we know as NGC 4650A, they call their galaxy Anulus Ignus. The Latin meaning is "ring of fire" but the misspelling of Ignus has caused a debate that the original predecessors never meant to give it meaning. While others believe it was a simple spelling mistake that stuck, considering they do live in a polar ring galaxy. From earths view to the naked eye it is within the Centaurus galaxy, with the brightest and nearest star systems to Earths sun being Alpha Centauri, Beta Centauri and V766 Centauri. The nearest star is Proxima Centauri. The galaxy also contains the biggest and brightest globular cluster known as Omega Centauri. The first three stars are known as Seturus, Regial, and Vestial respectively, Proxima is known as Hudvec, while the globular cluster is know as Grever. Linopea can be found orbiting the single star know to Earth as Theta Centauri, also named Menkent, is known to Linopea as Woxfer. This is Linopeas "sun", it gives more of an orange hue to things but their eyes have adapted to this and see colors like we do, without the tint. With these nearby stars they have some of their own constellations, though often find it difficult to keep them as older stars near the core often vanish and and outer ring of younger stars which are more easily tracked.

The galaxy, known by Earth as the Milky way, is defined as the Perkle galaxy, a lot of the visible stars are blocked by a large amount of dark matter surrounding the Perkle galaxy. Though Earths solar system is seen by Linopea and known as Trailing planets, the multitude of plants around a single star amazes most Linopeans. This is because there are no other nearby planets due to the multiple creations of white dwarfs and merging of galaxies. However Linopea has gained what Earth would call a Moon, they call Teoble. A smaller object orbits around Teoble, known as Quelud, and can be found 200 out of the 400 days they experience in a year. A day last about 36 of earths hours, 18 is normally with daylight from Woxfer and 18 is with moonlight from Teoble. Teoble does not have the same phases that Earth moon does, instead it rises and falls in full and half faces only, unlike the cycle seen on Earth. It does have a "new moon" phase and will vanish for about six nights though Quelud is still visible during those times, emitting low levels of light. Among the many binary and dimmer double stars a favorite binary couple, know to earth as Gamma Centauri, is a blue hued pair the Linopeans call Maaore I and Maaore II. An easily spotted pair that look close from Earth's perspective and can be seen orbiting each other from Linopea's perspective. Other visible stars include; R. Centauri a Mira variable known as Naxdy which is a pulsating star of variable red color, a multitude of stars can be found like this and are often called Luxta Reds on Linopea. There are innumerable stars in the sky that Earth has uncovered as well as Linopea, and with it an innumerable amount of names due to the lack of shared astronomy.
Token Worth: 5 tokens {550 words}
Previous Responses:
1,2, and 3
4 and 5
6 and 7

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:48 pm

Username + ID#: Rosemoon #941592
Kalon Link: Sydney
Chosen Prompt: What does this kal think the world will look like in 20+ years from now [dystopian, utopian etc]

Prompt Response:
"What Do I think the world would look like 20+ years from now? That's a hard question..." Sydney crossed her legs as she sat on her love seat, one of the kits she babysits sitting on the floor with a notepad and a pencil. She was answering questions he came up with for a school project. The project was "Interview With Someone You Admire".
"I guess that's a long ways away from now, so I haven't thought about it much. I supposed things would obviously be different, like no brainer..."
"You're stalling!" The child squeaked in semi-annoyance, "it's not THAT hard... is it?" he thought for a moment.
"It's hard for me, I think a lot in the now! I don't have a lot of future possibilities lined up further than the next three years," Sydney crossed her arms next, "but fine. I'll think of something!"
Sydney stood up, walked silently to the kitchen, and grabbed a kettle that was screaming on the stove. She poured it's contents into a white mug that said, "I'm not here, I'm surfing" in blue text with a sea turtle on it. She walked back and sat down, sipping.
"Tea helps me think. Now... I guess in 20 plus somewhat odd whatever years from now... I think we might be in trouble. This world has been suffering a lot. I feel... like there might be more pollution, more extinct animals and even more endangered. I think people won't be sick anymore, we'll have overcome this virus by then... but it'll have been hitting us for so long there will be no way of dealing totally with the amount of damage it will inevitably cause. That's to say, if we all survive by then..." Syd's eyes grew wide and her cup hung loosely in her hand as her brain blanked out in anxiety defense.
"Gee, Syd. That was way dark, my dude" the kit said and raised the cup to her face to get her to come back to reality.
She shook her head and took a big sip of her drink.
"Thanks, Kiddo. I mean, it won't be all bad. I think maybe by then we'll be finding new ways to maybe make the world a better place. Better machinery, better ways of travel, better medical, better... anything! Hey, and maybe less lines at the dunny when you're at the beach" she joked.
"Ew, you said dunny! But... I don't get it, so do you think the world would be a dystopia or not?"
"Oh I absolutely think the world and all of society will be in complete ruin. But two things. One, I think we as kalons will find a way to fix things eventually and maybe I'll be wrong and it'll end up better than now. Two, if things go south at least we know we'll probably be one of the last few to go... hopefully".
The kit was scribbling stuff down furiously.
"Thanks for helping me with my project, Syd. Mom will be proud of this one!"
Sydney rubbed her paw on the back of her neck sheepishly.
"Somehow I doubt that, but I'm sure she'll still support you either way!"

Token Worth: [530 Words] 5 Tokens
Previous Responses: [1] [2] [3] [4]
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:07 pm

Username + ID#: Deercan | 776756
Kalon Link: Henrik
Chosen Prompt: What's their favorite accessory?
Prompt Response: Image
They aren't his favourite in terms of accessories he owns, but his most needed. Without glasses, it's a lot harder to see. Speaking of which- where did he put his?
Token Worth: bust-shot (3 tokens), shading bonus (2 tokens), pixel bonus (2 tokens), colour bonus (3 tokens) = 10 tokens
Previous Responses: here , here , and here!
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me