Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby Scourgebane » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:15 pm

Username + ID#: Canem Morningstar #1008448
Kalon Link: Ibuki!
Chosen Prompt: Preferences | What's their favorite accesory?
Prompt Response: While Ibuki doesn't like wearing accessories, this ones he's fond of because it's a gift.Image
Token Worth: Fullbody - 4 Tokens
Shading Bonus - 2 tokens
Color Bonus - 3 tokens
= 9 tokens total
Previous Responses: 1
Imagexx
x
Scourgebane / [He/Him] / Tired

Howdy, y'all! My name's Theo! But you can also can call me Scourge.
Mostly interested in Closed Species and art.

English isn't my native language so I may make mistakes.
I apologize in advance if something I say sounds weird or rude, it isn't my intention.

Please, don't contact me for anything else.

| ʚɞ
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourgebane » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:20 pm

Username + ID#: Canem Morningstar #1008448
Kalon Link: Ibuki!
Chosen Prompt: Relationships | Do they have any pets?
Prompt Response: Ibuki lifestyle doesn't lend itself to keep pets, but if he could he would like to keep birds. He's especially fond of crows.Image
Token Worth: Fullbody - 4 Tokens
Shading Bonus - 2 tokens
Color Bonus - 3 tokens
= 9 tokens total
Previous Responses: 1 | 2
Imagexx
x
Scourgebane / [He/Him] / Tired

Howdy, y'all! My name's Theo! But you can also can call me Scourge.
Mostly interested in Closed Species and art.

English isn't my native language so I may make mistakes.
I apologize in advance if something I say sounds weird or rude, it isn't my intention.

Please, don't contact me for anything else.

| ʚɞ
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:17 pm

Username + ID#: Jack Walten 186503
Kalon Link: Richter
Chosen Prompt: Who are their most trusted friends?
Prompt Response:
Henrik's definitely put up with enough of her broken bones to be one of her most trusted friends.
Token Worth: Fullbody (+4) + Multiple character bonus (+5) + Background (+5) = 14 tokens
Previous Responses:
BAROLD: 1 - 2
RICHTER: 1 & 2
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:30 pm

page 34 wrote:MirrorMask: Approved & banked
      .plaguewind.: Approved & banked
      Eleya: Approved & banked

page 35 wrote:Moonpaw8033: PM'd about submission
      glittermintfurry: Approved & banked
      mooshyy: Approved & banked
      22tabby: Approved & banked
      SushiFoxx: Approved & banked
      beebun: Approved & banked
      nio: Approved & banked

page 36 wrote:Canem Morningstar: Approved & banked
      eldritch horror: Approved & banked
      Rosemoon: Approved & banked
      xyrsin: Approved & banked
      Ucanthandleme: Approved & banked

page 37 wrote:lovage: Approved & banked
      Little Fish: Approved & banked
      rue_m0rgue: Approved & banked
      rem sleep: Approved & banked
      SunnyStreets: PM'd about submission
      dark ranger: Approved & banked
      Jack Walten: Approved & banked

page 38 wrote:Canem Morningstar: Approved & banked
      Jack Walten: Approved & banked
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:36 pm

Username + ID#: Little Fish + 168591
Kalon Link: xXx
Chosen Prompt: Who do they admire most?
Prompt Response: Uncle Tobe! This is a memory of Tobe, one of the few Waverly has left.
Token Worth: 21 {full-body 4, shading 2, color 3, back ground 5, pixel 2, multiple character 5}
Previous Responses: 1,2, and 3

Username + ID#: Little Fish + 168591
Kalon Link: xXx
Chosen Prompt: Write about this kals earliest memory
Prompt Response:
The sun shone immensely bright into my eyes. I blinked hard, in an attempt to block it. My body felt heavy and damp as I listened to the waves roaring behind me. Pushing up against me, the seafoam formed in pools around me. My mouth was dry and tasted of salt, I winched as I licked at my lips. They had effortlessly been rubbed raw by the ocean, much like the rest of my figure. Stretching out a paw I observed the hot sand beneath me. It seemed like it was about midday, I could easily sense the heat above and around me. I blinked again. this time to skew my eyes back into place as I position my head forward looking inward to the place I had washed ashore. I tried to process what was occurring before me. My name, it is Waverly, I knew that with certainty. My age, I am seven years of age. Todays date, I....I do not know. I went to scratch at my head in contemplation and instead I identified an opening along my scalp. Small enough to not worry about substantial blood loss, but sizable enough that I was certain it could use sutures. Sighing I stretched my limbs one by one, focusing my attention on areas I found to be painful. I had a lot of minor cuts and innumerable bruises along my body. That's when I realized, what happened? What lead to this? Why was I washed ashore on this beach and how did I get here? My parents, where were they...better yet, who were they? I groaned trying to remember, something, anything about them and the occurrences before I ended up here. I noticed a sharp prod to my side and slowly turned my head to see what was poking me. A tall white bird with scarlet looking underwings eyed me up and down. I threw a feeble paw at my opponent, a sad attempt to chase it off before it caused even more injuries. The bird went to poke at me again when I heard distant shouting. It simply ignored the shouts and went for the wound on my scalp, my vision became blurred as it gave a poke to the open wound. The bird began flying away and my vision dimmed to black.

I awoke in a seemingly quaint cottage, the pain in my limbs had subsided and I felt well enough to sit up comfortably. I touched my head and found there to be quite a bit of bandaging over where my wound was. I shut my eyes to regain my composure and stretched out. Observing my surroundings I was greeted by the warm smell of incense mixed with a thick medicinal smell in the air. The room was clean and had about four bed, the curtains where pulled back and a faint memory made it feel like a hospital room. Much like the one I had been in when I refused to drink water and became dehydrated, giggling I became suddenly somber as I remembered that I had no idea where my family could be. Looking forward I saw a slightly cluttered desk with a used mortar and pestle off to one side, a sink next to the desk was empty. Standing up slowly, I walked over the the mortar and pestle to pick them up and clean them. It seemed to have been used to make a salve, much like the one Uncle Tobe would send. I tried to remember again where I lived and where Uncle Tobe even lived. I think it may have started with an R? My head ached and I dropped the collected items. The pestle broke clean in half, I grimaced at the floor. What was supposed to be a good deed became a tragedy just because I was trying so hard to remember things. Picking up the broken pieces I set the mortar in the sink and the pestle on the desk. Turning around I headed towards the door, pushing gently it smoothly opened revealing a long hallway. I was amazed at how much better my body was feeling, considering the amount of visible and non visible damage done. I walked slowly forward as to not disturb the many dressings on my head and body.

The hallway ended in an open door frame which led to a larger den like area. I called out a greeting and received no reply. Walking in, the walls were lined with bookshelves, there was a recliner and couch placed facing a fire place and television set. There were small side tables next to the furniture and a coffee table in between the couch and fire place. A face down, hand sewn looking book sat next to a half empty glass of tea. The glass felt warm still, they must be nearby I thought to myself. "Well hello there little one." I whipped around to see a much older Kal staring at me gently. "Woah there, slowly now. You've been through quite the experience, one that would put any Kal down for the count." The older kal laughed to themselves, giving a toothy grin afterward. "Wh-where amm I?" The words felt stuck in my mouth, almost as if I had stuffed my face with taffy and attempted to speak. "Why, you are in the wonderful village of Kalivar young one. Now enough with questions you should be resting. Once you are properly healed I can answer anything and everything you would like to know. I am the oldest kal here after all, and the villages healer. You landed yourself a lucky day to wash upon my beach when I go looking for Salt Snails." The older kal softly grabbed my shoulder and turned me back toward the open doorway, we walked back and I remembered the pestle. "I-I-I-I acciidently br-br-broke your pes-s-stle." I sneered at the stuttering I had accomplished and looked up at them. "Ah don't fret about that old thing, it needed a replacement. I'll ask Skylark for a new one when she comes in for her salt scrubs this evening." I sighed, relaxing in their presence as they tucked me back into my original bed. Telling me they would be back with food in about three hours I drifted off into a dreamless sleep, one that was much needed and healed much of what I left behind.
Token Worth: 10 {1,067 words}
Previous Responses: Above

31 total, 1 extra, 19 remaining.
Last edited by Little Fish on Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:44 pm

Username + ID#: Suchgo #479349
Kalon Link: Avery
Chosen Prompt: Are there any other sentient races/species?
Prompt Response:
Yes, there are three major sentient and sapient species in his world, along with a few secretly sapient species, and feral sentient animals. These three species are humans, beastmen (which Kalons are considered a part of), and AIs.

Humans are the same as in our world, with the exception that they commonly possess superpowers. Beastmen and AIs can also possess “gifts,” though they are found at a lower rate.

AIs are a relatively new “species,” having been created by humans and beastmen in the last hundred years or so. AIs’ physical appearances can vary wildly, with their robotic bodies often taking the form of a human, beastman, or animal. AIs with the form of a human are known as androids. The term “robot” is used sparingly, as some AIs see it as an insult to their intelligence, though some don’t mind it.

Beastmen are the third species, having lived alongside humans forever. Beastmen have many variations which take the appearance of any type of animal on earth, as well as unique species like dragons and Kalons. Beastmen generally have three forms that they can switch between at will: a human/kemonomimi form, an anthropomorphic form, and a quadrupedal form. Despite being a very friendly species, beastmen usually gather in cities of their own, with few humans or AIs. Family and species groups are pretty important to beastmen, and they have “kings/queens/princes/princesses” of different species in different regions. Avery is one such prince, the Prince of Kalons of the North Eastern United States. The title is just that, simply a title, with Avery possessing little to no actual authority at all. The position is mostly for show and serves its purpose in the beastmen’s many festivals, which are grand affairs that span multiple weeks.

As in our world, animals are sentient, but they are not quite considered sapient. However, animals are treated with much more respect in Avery’s world, with animal farming and hunting completely abolished. Many people, AIs and beastmen included, have pets which they treat with care like family.

Token Worth: 2 tokens - 339 words
Previous Responses: n/a
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:49 pm

Username + ID#: Suchgo #479349
Kalon Link: Avery
Chosen Prompt: Describe some of the flora/fauna unique to their world.

Prompt Response:
In Avery’s world there are a number of unique plants that support carnivores and allow them to get the nutrition they need without having to kill. Though in the present day synthetic lab-grown meat is very popular for the taste and nutrition, throughout history there has been plenty of protein and amino acid rich plants for people to eat.

Sangberry - A delicious berry related to the blackberry, raspberry, and boysenberry. This wild berry in the Rubus genus of the Rose family is named for it’s blood-like juice and color. It is exceptionally juicy, producing far more juice than other members of the same family, and is quite sweet. The most interesting part of this fruit is that it contains many of the same properties as blood, such as an extremely high Iron, protein, and sugar (glucose) content.

Flaiska Mushroom - A chewy mushroom with a meaty umami flavor. It mimics the taste and nutrition of white-meat chicken and poultry. Flaiska mushrooms contain a lot of protein and amino acids, including Taurine which is vital to carnivores.

Maksa Mushroom - A deep red mushroom that tastes like liver. An acquired taste for most people, but very nutritious. Extremely high in pure Vitamin A, which is great for carnivores since they can’t change Beta-Carotene into Vitamin A.

Amylum Fruit - Despite it’s name actually meaning “starch,” this tropical fruit is extremely juicy and filled with enzymes that break down starches. It’s often eaten or drank with starchy fruits and vegetables, as it helps break down the starches. Obligate carnivores are mostly unable to break down starches in food, so this helps them immensely.

Token Worth: 2 tokens - 272 words
Previous Responses: One
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:04 am

Username + ID#: rem sleep #224745
      Kalon Link: insomnia tenebrous - oekaki page
      Chosen Prompt: “Blood is thicker than water” or “The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb”?
      Prompt Response:
          Insomnia flicked one ear at the question. All around them were the cool walls of an interrogation chamber, and yet... that was one of the questions? It struck him as both ridiculous and as a waste of both their time. If they had any information on him at all, they'd have known better than to even consider asking.

"In the first place," Insomnia began, cool purple eyes lingering with a bitter cold intensity on his captor, "The quote 'blood is thicker than water' is a mistaken excerpt from the full phrase, 'the blood of the coven is thicker than the water of the womb', so there's really no competition, since one is a false derivative of the other. However, for the sake of conversation, I'll humor your silly question."

The captor reclined in his seat a bit, kicking one leg nonchalantly over the other. He didn't seem bothered, despite his current bind, and if anything he seemed more concerned with the philosophical ineptitudes of his conversational partner than with the fact he was, in fact, being interrogated. Perhaps he was willfully ignoring one problem to focus on the lesser and easier to remedy of the present evils. Either way...

"I have no living family, so for me to side with family over friends makes no sense." Insomnia replied with a cool shrug, "And it's not like I remember them. My family unceremoniously dumped me into a boarding school from the first day I was old enough, and they passed during that time. I returned home for their brief funerals, but I didn't particularly feel much for them, other than the general feeling of sadness everyone has when they hear of loss. It wasn't specific. It was vague, depersonalized... a sort of grief that one might feel for a stranger, or an acquaintance. I did not have a relationship with my parents, and I did not have any siblings either. My family has always been myself, and myself alone."

A short pause. His purple eyes flitted to something else in the room, though the interrogator couldn't see anything of note.

"Obviously, I have stronger loyalty to my friends than to strangers who happened to contribute to my creation. Not that I have many friends these days... but back when I was that sort, they were everything to me. There was one particular kid who went to boarding school... I would have done anything for him. He was my best friend... my closest bond and my better conscious. His name was Reverie... Reverie Luminescence. His parents dumped him at the boarding school too, but it was obvious that they cared a lot more than my parents did. They stopped in to see him, made sure he had the things he needed, did all the things they reasonably could to take care of him. They just didn't have the time for kids, which... I think they should've considered before having them. But whatever. What do I know."

With a casual whisk of his hand, as if to wave the thoughts and the conversation topic away, Insomnia proceeded. He was leading the conversation further into the weeds, not particularly eager to discuss the matter at hand. Obviously, they were asking about his loyalty for a couple reasons. For one, they needed to know what connections Insomnia had-- was there anyone they could call for him, anyone who could potentially house him awhile, or help somehow? Insomnia already knew the answer to that was a resounding 'no'. On the other hand, they wanted to know why he'd been a part of what he was-- why he'd conspired in a plot against his greatest ally, and his best friend. Surely, there had to be a very good reason-- maybe a family commitment to conspire against him? After all, they were both from political families. But... it wasn't that, either. The reason was something Insomnia could never admit... because his answer was true. His loyalty was to his friends more than anything-- they were the family he chose, the world he selected for himself, and yet... this had still happened.

Insomnia continued to talk. It was what he did best. He wasn't ready to talk about the real reason for this interrogation. Maybe if he stalled long enough, he'd be bailed out before he had to disclose anything too difficult to pry from his core.

"We fell out of touch after boarding school, obviously, but while we were there we had a pretty good cohort going," Insomnia mused, "Those were the good days. I haven't had the chance to get another good band of friends together since then, but growing up together, of course we were close as siblings. The group I work with now isn't really very chummy, y'know, so there just isn't the same environment. It's got different vibes, and all that. But anyway-- yes, the boarding school friends... I think they're the closest I ever got to having a family, in the relevant sense, and because they were chosen-- they were blood of the coven, not water of the womb-- that's why I'd say one phrase is superior to the other. You know, other than one simply being a misquote of the other. Isn't that a fun little bit of trivia?" Insomnia chuckled, but it was a hollow sound. He felt the eyes of the interrogator boring into him with a fierce intensity. The chuckle evaporated, and dissipated into the air.

Insomnia glanced away.

The organization he worked with now... it was all business. He didn't feel like he knew anyone there, much less that he could trust any of them. They were not his friends, and they prevented him from being able to make more friends. One could expect that, when one's occupation history was more or less 'spy' in capital letters. That didn't usually go over too well with people. And it didn't make his coworkers any easier to trust, either. They all suffered from the same problem of being labelled as untrustworthy-- and though it was for good reason, that didn't make it any easier, or any less isolating.

"In any case... you have other questions, yeah?" Insomnia asked, hesitantly. "Just... get on with it."

Token Worth: 1,034 words -- 10 tokens
      Previous Responses:
      Who are their most trusted friends?
      Are they an early bird or a night owl?

If they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be?
      What is their favorite accessory?
      What was their childhood bedroom like?
      Describe their ideal world.
      What is their world's creation story?
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhys~ » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:32 am

Username + ID#: Rhys~ 266489
Kalon Link: Sorrel
Chosen Prompt: "What makes them feel alive?"
Prompt Response: the cold air that makes your breath visible
Token Worth:
fullbody - 4
colored- 3
shading- 2
pixel- 2
BG- 5
bonus character- 5 (Shou)

total = 21
Previous Responses: one
-------------------------------
Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ¿?
-------------------------------

Rhys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:16 pm

Username + ID#: SilhouetteStation + 676516
    Kalon Link: Aurimelle

Chosen Prompt: What is their world’s creation story?

Prompt Response:
    It all began with the Three; the Ancient Sprites. Old as time itself. They did not just witness the creation of the world - they had a part in creating it. Each with their own power, each with a born sense of duty to create, and evolve, and flourish. There is some debate in if either technically came first, or if they all began at the same time. Was the world born because the Three made it so? Or were the Three born because the world came to be? Not even this sacred trio could truly say.

The Sky, the Earth, and the Sea; Galifeira, Oruzia, and Neirissa.

It was Galifeira who first soared the skies. Who left clouds in their wake with each stroke of their mighty wings. Who first felt the wind in their hair and feathers, who soared the circumference of the world, and whose fingertips could reach so high to almost touch the stars. Oruzia's feet were planted firmly on the ground, and from their feet, plants did surely grow. Grassy plains, mountain peaks, fields of wildflowers, and vastly stretching forests. Neirissa was not born for wandering the world by foot. They lost their legs in exchange for a tail the moment their body touched the water, and from there the ocean and the seas became their dwelling. Each Ancient had their own domain, their own place to call home, and respected each other in this way. In the Beginning Time this was all there was. An abundance of glorious world, but with no one yet living in it. There were animals, of course. Birds in the sky, animals scurrying about the earth, an abundance of fish roaming the seas. But the Three decided to try something bigger, and more complex, so they tried their hand at making Mortals. Creatures that looked something like them, but without their power; a people destined to lead mortal lives, but given the opportunity to grow and develop as their own species without the interference of the Three.

Enter Ariadna. Most commonly thought of now as the 'younger sibling', Ariadna appeared in the world as the Fourth Sprite. She is the only other Sprite who was not created by the Three, and that is why she is just as special as them, although some don't see it that way. There are many stories surrounding them, and most of them aren't pleasant. From the earliest recollection of mortals to the present day, most of them fear her. It is commonly said that people fear what they don't know, and in this case, it's completely true. Every person has a soul and when their time is up, though their body is laid to rest, their soul leaves their physical form. It is Ariadna's born duty to collect these souls and keep them safe. Misinformation would tell you that she is a thief, the Soul Stealer, and to see her foretells certain doom. This is just something she takes on the chin.

Time went on, and for a short while, the Three were quite pleased with their creation. Ariadna was too, in their own way, because of the purpose it gave her. But things began to turn sour as the mortals developed more tools, more desire to take and build, and began to take their world for granted. At this time the Three had not yet revealed themselves to them, hoping that their morals would guide them along the right path. This was only true in some cases. There were some who began to hack at the trees, burn the grassland, send smoke up into the clouds, and care not for their debris littering the water. It was a big world the Three had created, and while they were debating what to do, another marvelous thing happened.

It was Oruzia's domain that was taking the most damage, and so they were the most distressed. They did not intend to make Paiea, but make them they did. In a realm connected to this world - an almost separate plane of existence, but not quite - there sprung a maze. And in that maze awoke Paiea, the first nature sprite to be created by one of the Three. Time does not exist in this place, and so they spent many an hourless day wandering through the lush grass and brickwork, befriending the animals who lived there, trying to form some kind of memory and purpose for being. It was on her first accidental visit to the real world that she found her calling; it was to heal the trees, to cover the scars of the land with blooms of wildflowers. It was then that Oruzia became aware of their existence. Upon first eye contact they felt that spark between them, that magic, that kindred spirit. Paiea was not as powerful, no; but they were a sprite all the same. After introducing her to Galifeira and Neirissa, the Three realized that they could make more sprites to help them in their mission to keep the world safe once more.

And so it was that the Three revealed themselves to the mortal creations. They were, of course, quietly terrified of these mystical beings, radiating a power and majesty beyond their imaginative measure. A warning was given in polite, but not so subtle words; take care of the world you've been allowed to live in, and don't ever take it for granted. More sprites would be made to watch over the protect nature, and those who defy them for their own greed and selfishness would be punished. For the most part, the promise made on both sides was kept. The Three did create more sprites; many more, in fact. Sprites of nature, weather, and waterways. For the sun and the moon, for the dusk and the dawn. Hundreds of sprites, all working in unity to keep the balance of peace. Almost the entire population is happy to play their part in keeping the world happy and healthy, while also indulging in their own mortal affairs. Very few would dare go against the sprites, and those that try are always found out and dealt with. It's been this way for thousands of years, and all in all, it really is a nice place to be.

Token Worth: 10 (1043 words)

Previous Responses:
    What does their current bedroom look like?
    Do they have any pets?
    What makes them feel loved?
    Are they an early bird or night owl?
    What are their top three skills or talents?
    ^ 25 tokens ;; Atticus

What type of weather would they prefer to never experience again?
    What is their favorite sound?
    A smell they absolutely HATE
    Favorite snack
    What's their favorite accessory?
    If they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be?
    What is their favorite scent?
    In an escape room, what role do they take up within it?
    What was their favorite childhood toy?
    What power would they want, and why?
    ^ 20 tokens ;; second myo purchase

What is their world's creation story?
    ^ 10 tokens ;; Aurimelle wip

SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups