Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby glittermintfurry » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:05 pm

glittermintfurry wrote:Username + ID#:glittermintfurry [588497]
Kalon Link: Soap
Chosen Prompt: How do they feel about their family?
Prompt Response: Image
I think they were good? I hope they were good...
Token Worth: Bust shot [3] color bonus [3] Multiple Character Bonus [5] Animation Bonus [5]
Previous Responses: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re-postig now that Soap is approved
Permission to quote and re-post given by *Starshimmer*
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:05 pm

glittermintfurry wrote:Username + ID#:glittermintfurry [588497]
Kalon Link: Soap
Chosen Prompt: What is their nerdy hobby?
Just playing old video games… nothing more…
Token Worth: Bust shot [3] color bonus [3] shading bonus [2]
Previous Responses: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re-postig now that Soap is approved
Permission to quote and re-post given by *Starshimmer*
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:01 pm

Username + ID#: SonOfStarGod + 639144
Kalon Link: here
Chosen Prompt: Explore seas, skys, or stars?
Prompt Response: the stars
without word wothout space no background
Token Worth:
Fullbody - 4
Color - 3
Shading - 2
total - 9
Previous Responses: here here here here here
Last edited by SonOfStarGod on Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:06 am

Username + ID#: carpe // 792732
      Kalon Link: Seraphina
      Chosen Prompt: Who are their most trusted friends?
      Prompt Response: Her best friends are three other nephelaes - it's not like she can come down to earth and find anybody else anyways. Vivian, the nymph of the morning rainbows, is the oldest one and still super cool to hang out with; Arabella, the nymph of the midnight clouds, is the calmest one; Lorelei, the nymph of the cloudy dawns, is fun-loving and easy-going.
      Token Worth:
      fullbody - 4 tokens
      pixel bonus - 2 tokens
      shading bonus - 2 tokens
      color bonus - 3 tokens
      multiple character bonus - 5 tokens
      total - 16 tokens
      Previous Responses: n/a
Last edited by carpe on Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:07 am

Username + ID#: carpe // 792732
      Kalon Link: Seraphina
      Chosen Prompt: Are they an early bird or night owl?
      Prompt Response: She's a night owl for obvious reasons, staying up super late to watch the rain and then sleeping untill noon.
      Token Worth:
      bust shot - 3 tokens
      pixel bonus - 2 tokens
      color bonus - 3 tokens
      animation bonus - 5 tokens
      total - 14 tokens
      Previous Responses: 1
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:45 pm

Chosen Prompt: starry sky or sunrise
Prompt Response: starry sunset!
varent
Token Worth:
Headshot - 2
Color - 3
Background - 5
total - 10
Previous Responses: here here here here here here but unapproved

Chosen Prompt: what flower would they be
Prompt Response: chrysanthemum
Token Worth:
Bust - 3
total - 3
Previous Responses: here here here here here here but unapproved

the image quality ain't great here :/
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:42 am

Username + ID#: eldritch horror 759734
Kalon Link: Trickster
Chosen Prompt: Who do they admire most?
Prompt Response:

(505/500)

That is a fairly hard question to answer, because Tricky doesn’t know them. Or at least just... doesn’t remember who they were. The one he admires is a distant memory, one that has faded greatly as it grew older, but still sticks in his mind and refuses to leave completely. His memory has also been damaged due to the amount of times that he has died and been brought back to life. But even then, it still holds onto it tightly. They are a memory he wishes to never forget either, and it will do anything to keep a tight grip on what remains. They are a certain someone that it can’t quite put a face to because it has been lost to time. They are someone that Tricky knew long, long ago, back when he was very little. Their name is always on the tip of his tongue, but it can never quite remember what it is. Alfred? Julius? Zeus? Cerberus? It all seems so familiar yet so alien. He couldn’t tell you even if he tried his hardest, and it’s practically torture. But still, despite all this, they are admirable in its eyes. Tricky knew that whoever they were, they were important to him. They took care of him when he was younger. It remembers how gentle and kind their touch was, how tender and loving they were to him. Though their voice has now faded to the back of his mind, he can still recall how they spoke so sweetly to him. They were some sort of parent, he believes. Tricky is not quite sure if the relationship was biological or not. Regardless, they took good care of him. Even though Tricky can no longer recall their voice or remember their face, it knows that they truly loved him. They left behind a scarf for him. A faded red scarf that still carries a faint scent of that certain unknown someone. Someone that Tricky just can’t quite remember, although it wishes it did. It hopes that one day, he will be reunited with this person. Tricky knows for a fact that when he sees their face, he’ll know for sure it's them. It wishes to embrace them again and feel their warmth just like he did as a child. Trickster greatly admires how loving they were to him, and hopes that it can do the same for his family, blood related or not.

Sometimes, Tricky will do small things that bring back faint memories. It remembers how they used to brush his fair before bed, which became a nightly habit for Tricky on its own. They used to take him on walks around some sort of town. The location has been lost to the sands of time. There’s even moments where Tricky remembers little scenarios that happened between them. Tricky fondly recalls when they took him on a morning walk in the woods. They pointed out a beautiful orange monarch butterfly. Out of curiosity, Tricky chomped the poor insect and ate it.

Token Worth: 5 tokens

Previous Responses:
How would this kal draw/describe themselves?
Do they have any pets?
What's their favorite accessory?
What's their dream companion?
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:31 am

Chosen Prompt: What is their favorite scent?
Prompt Response:

(100/100)

Trickster’s favorite scent of all time is the smell of burning wood and embers. It finds the burning smell comforting, and if you asked it why, it couldn’t give you a direct answer. He isn’t too sure himself why he likes it so much.. He often describes it as a warm and cozy scent. Whenever Tricky has the chance, it will start some sort of fire anywhere it can. Unfortunately, it can get a bit… illegal, so Tricky isn’t trusted around anything that could possibly start a fire. That doesn’t stop him from finding new ways to cause mischief though!

Token Worth: 1 token

Chosen Prompt: Your character’s favorite snack (or perhaps a comfort food?)
Prompt Response:

(256/250)

Trickster’s Tricky Rice Treats

Ingredients needed:

Three Tablespoons of Butter (Or just wing it. Sometimes I put a whole stick).
A whole package of Sweet Mallow treats (Trust me, you need the ENTIRE package).
Rice cereal (The plain kind).
Chocolate morsels (Do not use dark chocolate. It’s gross.)
Dirt (Trust me on this one).

Step one:
Melt your butter in a large pan. Make sure it’s perfectly melted or the treats will turn out gross and slimy. You don’t want gross treats, right? That’s what I thought.

Step two:
Once the butter is melted PERFECTLY, add the rice cereal. Just eye the amount, that’s what I do. If you put in a lot, you’re going to have less gooey treats. If you put too little, you’re going to just have sweet mallow treats with an occasional crunch.

Step three:
Lick the butter off of your hands and throw in the sweet mallow treats. Start stirring it all together so it looks sticky and gooey. Make sure you stir it good, or else the sweet mallow treats won’t melt evenly and your treats will SUCK.

Step four:
Sprinkle in your dirt and chocolate morsels. Mix that in too. It should all melt together into a wonderful gooey mess. Now listen, don’t cake it in dirt. If you do, it’s going to be all dry and it will SUCK.

Step five:
Now eat at it. It doesn’t matter if it's hot. It also tastes better if you throw some gravel in there, but that’s entirely up to you.

Token Worth: 2 tokens

Previous Responses:
Do they have any pets?
Who do they admire most?
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grassman. » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:35 am

Username + ID#: .plaguewind. #998660
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909#p135357968
Chosen Prompt: how did they meet their bestie/friend/love?
(they basically bonded over a limited edition pack of n&n’s)
Token Worth: 14 (fullbody + shading + color + multiple characters)
Previous Responses:
sentient races/species - 5 tokens
Last edited by grassman. on Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
grassman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:45 am

Chosen Prompt: How did they meet their lover?
Prompt Response:

(1059/1000)

“Excuse me, sorry-”

Trickster turned around as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He was face to face with a tall, skinny man. He had a vibrant emerald green eye, and the other was covered with an eye patch, so Tricky could only assume they were the same color. His hair was split in half, one side a dark raven black and the other side an off white. It fell down over his eyes and it gave him a shy look. His pale face was dotted with freckles, and his lips were thin. Tricky noted that his ears were pierced. It would be good to steal the jewelry from him.

His attire was odd to Trickster. It wasn’t anything it had really seen before. He dressed clean and neat, but something about his outfit told him that he was not in a position of superiority. That being said, Tricky was still thinking of ways to swindle something off of him.

The tall man’s hand floated away from Trickster’s shoulder and he stood back, straightening his stance. The shorter, scarred man gave him a skeptical look.

“Do- Do you know where I can buy some books?” He asked.

His voice was gentle and careful, almost as if he had thought out the words he was going to say and rehearsed them millions of times in his head. He looked… nervous. Tricky could tell he was tense. He had to make him lower his guard before he could steal something.

“Yeah, I know exactly where you can,” Tricky said with a snake-like smile. “Follow me.”

He quickly grabbed the taller man’s hand, and before he could protest from the unexpected action, Tricky began to pull him through the crowded marketplace. They weaved through customers, the taller man spitting out quick apologies to the people he kept bumping into. Finally, after what seemed like forever, Trickster brought him to a small, wine red tent.

“The name’s Tricky by the way,” It said. “Lovely to meet you.”

“Ah- Melchior,” The tall man said, nodding his head politely.

Tricky led him to a small but lavish looking room. It looked comfortable and… expensive. Many antiques and priceless items adorned the walls, along with old paintings that seemed slightly off. Tricky headed over to a lanky man who had draped himself over a couch. He practically blended in with the room. He looked like Trickster, but they weren’t blood related. Despite this, he was Trickster’s father. The two stuck together and loved each other, even if they were found family. He too had a pair of bulky horns on his head, though his weren’t scuffed like Tricky’s were, and they were adorned with gold and jewels. The man’s fingers were far from naked, gleaming with golden bands and precious gems that Melchior had never seen. Tricky leaned over and whispered something into the man’s ear. As the smaller spoke, the rich looking man turned his gaze towards Melchior.

“Books, eh?” He asked with a grin, cocking his eyebrow at the young man. “What kind of books? We’ve got plenty. Notebooks, planners, cookbooks, romance novels, classics, you name it!”

“I’m looking for a journal, sir,” Melchior told him. Tricky noticed how he fidgeted with his sleeves.

“Any color preference? Paper type? Lined?” The man sprung from up from his seat and strode over to a tall shelf that was packed with different types of books. He ran his fingers down the line of books neatly packed into the shelf and looked to Melchior.

“Um.. anything is okay,” He replied sheepishly. “As long as I can write in it.”

As the man entertained Melchior, Trickster slipped its hand into his bag. His fingers brushed against something cool and metal. It curled his fingers around it and slid it out slowly so that Melchior wouldn’t notice. Without even paying one look at the item, Trickster snuck it into his own pocket. It was something it had done flawlessly and effortlessly for years now. He reached in again and began to retrieve more things before it finally found itself with Melchior’s wallet. With a satisfied grin, Tricky stepped back. It felt an all too familiar acidic taste brew in its mouth when he stepped away. He felt something warm fill up his mouth and dribble out of the corners of its lips.

“Tricky clean up your drool, quit getting it all over the place!”

Trickster knew that his father could smell the goop immediately. It had such a distinct and acrid smell. It usually happened when he got nervous, and right now he was nervous. Melchior seemed smarter than the usual person he leeched off of. Tricky was worried that he would catch on.

Luckily for it, Melchior was too focused on purchasing a book and leaving as quickly as possible. Trickster watched from across the room as its father helped Melchior wrap up the journal he had picked out.

“And that comes to… ten coins!” He told Melchior, flashing him the same snake-like smile that Tricky had.

“Ten?” Melchior sounded in disbelief at the price. He sighed and reached into his bag only to discover that his wallet was missing.

“What’s wrong?”

“I-I can’t find my wallet,” Melchior said apologetically. “I swear I brought it with me, I’m so sorry sir-”

The tall boy set his bag down on the floor and began to rummage through it. His face grew increasingly more anxious as he realized his wallet was nowhere to be found. But something else was missing too, something important to him.

“I’m sorry- I’ll come back and purchase it another time, I’m so sorry for wasting your time-”

“Don’t worry about it kid,” The merchant shrugged and pushed the package towards Melchior. “On the house.”

As Melchior headed away from the tent, he was startled by someone’s touch. He turned around to see Trickster. The taller man frowned, confused on what he could possibly want from him right now.

“Is this yours?” Tricky held out his scarred hand to reveal a dented, broken bell. It no longer chimed and jingled, and it had been a long time since it shined.

“How did you find that?” Melchior gasped, grabbing it from its palm.

“You dropped it.”

Melchior watched as he turned away and jogged back to the tent. He wondered if they’d ever cross paths again.

Token Worth: 10 tokens

Previous Responses:
Do they have any pets?
Who do they admire most?
What's their favorite scent/Your character's favorite snack
Last edited by epilogue on Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me