Post 27

Postby Eevee55 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:04 am

Today I am going exploring again. Though I would like to hang out around the hotel room some more and keep waiting to see if the lady will return, there is still a lot more to explore. I don't want to miss out on anything! I do make sure to check the mirror before I leave though!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 28

Postby Eevee55 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:32 pm

I return to my hotel room in the late afternoon. I saw a lot of cool stuff today, but as soon as I step back into my hotel room, my thoughts return to how it's haunted and I head directly over to the mirror. I wait there for awhile, watching and listening for any sign of the lady.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 29

Postby Eevee55 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:31 am

Today I decide to eat breakfast in my hotel room. I put some candy corn on my waffles, just for fun. After all, Halloween is almost here, and I am getting into the spirit of it!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 30

Postby Eevee55 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:50 pm

I spent the afternoon drawing some classic Halloween themed sketches. Jack-o-lanterns, ghosts, skeletons, bats, and so on. I also did not forget the frequently check the mirror in between sketches.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 31

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:17 pm

I was really busy today, but I still made an effort to check on the mirror a few times throughout the day. I am quite tired by nighttime, so I quickly go about my routine. I wait by the mirror for a few minutes afterwards, and then go to sleep.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 32

Postby Eevee55 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:13 am

I am busy again today, but I have time to eat lunch in my hotel room. So, I eat a delicious meal- with more candy corn, of course! I also check the mirror again and wait there for as long as I am able to before I have to go again.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 33

Postby Eevee55 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:44 pm

I spend some time reading in the evening. I also draw a few more sketches. As I go about my routine before I go to sleep, I make sure to check the mirror like usual.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 34

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:45 pm

As Halloween nears, I have been getting busier and busier. Even so, I still check the mirror when I have time. I wonder if I will ever see the lady again...
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hotel Room #42

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:24 pm

Interactions AND ENCOUNTERS!
One night, while getting ready for bed, you hear a woman's voice singing, though you can't make out the words. When you turn around to see where the sound is coming from, a woman in a flowing white gown appears by your window, but only for a brief moment.

The following night, the woman in white returns, this time you can hear the lyrics to the hauntingly sung song.
From beneath the still water
A glimpse of Springtime's precious daughter.
A dripping red fruit in her hand,
She beckons you follow to the afterlands.

As the song finishes, the lady in white slowly fades out.

The night after, the white lady returns again, this time holding the hand of a young boy in a paper boy hat, suspenders and a striped shirt. The white lady sings the same song again, and the child laughs happily as she does. Not long after the song finishes, the white lady once again fades out, but the young boy stays, reaching out his hand towards you. If you reach out to him, the moment you touch the apparition, the boy disappears with a giggle.

The fourth encounter happens a few days later. Once again the young boy appears. This time he beckons you to follow him down the hallway. Following him, he turns a corner, but as you follow he's nowhere in sight. Instead, where the boy should have been, there is an incorporeal white Wild Griff!

Congratulations! You've encountered the White Lady and the child spirit multiple times!

CONGRATULATIONS! You encountered the Ghost Griff! What luck! You'll have the chance to adopt them!
I made a Signature Card for you!
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4905069][img]https://i.imgur.com/nONZpfw.png[/img][/url]
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 35

Postby Eevee55 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:07 am

I wake up in the morning, excited about the incredible encounters I have had recently. It was great to see the lady again, and listening to her singing was an amazing experience! I even got to meet another ghost, as well as a beautiful ghost Griff! It was all so cool! As I go about my routine, I am deep in thought about these interactions and encounters, with a smile on my face the whole time.

Plus bonus reactions to the interactions and encounters!

I am immediately amazed by the beautiful singing, even though I cannot make out the words. I am so glad to see the lady by the window, it is a relief to know she is okay! Though I only see her for a moment, I am smiling for the rest of the evening!

I listen carefully to the lyrics of the song when the lady returns, it is so beautiful and also so haunting! I end up thinking about it for several hours afterwards.

When the lady returns with a young boy, I smile at the two. Are they family? Watching them interact brings me a warm, happy feeling. I enjoy listening to the lady's song again, and I am surprised when the boy is still there after the lady fades out. When he reaches towards me, I reach out to him as well, and though he disappears I still cannot help but smile. That whole interaction was so cute!

I am happy to see the young boy again, and of course I follow him when he beckons me to follow him down the hallway. As I turn the corner and he is nowhere to be seen, I am slightly confused at first, but then I see a ghostly Griff standing there instead. Immediately, I am in awe of the ethereal Griff. I greet the Griff quietly with a smile.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me