Re: ~Behind the scars~

Postby Unashamed » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:59 am

Oh, wow. I love every one of these little warriors. I have lots of family and friends in the army. Number five reminds me a lot of my self, really, and so does number six. Honestly, I'm torn between two, six, and seven. Not because of their looks (although that's about 10 percent of the reason), but because of their personalities and past. I think I'll actually go with number two, so here's my form.

Username: D a y D r e a m e r (I use to be Fiction Author)
Pup's number: Number two: The one who never gave up, the one who never gave in
Pup's name: I would name this lovely pup Miracle: it's a miracle that she's still alive after being through all she has
Pup's looks( Please descirbe in your own words what you see): I read some of Snivy's form, and I could never say it better myself. Three-legged dogs are truly the best: they are the ones who know to just keep pressing on, no matter how hard the road may get. I see a little angel, who just wants to show the world that she is capable of anything, even without a leg. She wants to show them she would have given everything, just so they could be free.
Age: About three years. She lost her leg when she was only one year old.
Pup's Likes: Miracle likes encouraging others to be the best they can be in any circumstances. She loves just standing out in the fresh air of a meadow, the cooling wind rippling over her fur. She loves it when other people\animals want to hear about her experiences in the war, and even more-so telling them about it. It lets her know that they are interested in hearing about the adventures and dangers in the war.
Pup's Dislikes: Miracle doesn't like thinking about all her friends she lost in the fire. She hates fighting, but she's proud to do it if it means she's keeping others from being killed and keep them free. Miracle hates fire, especially since that's part of the reason she lost her hind leg. She doesn't like it when someone may tease her because of only having three legs, and she'll show them just what she can do even though she's missing one.
History: Miracle never knew her parents, but she grew up with kind owners and another friend, Dalphinee. One day, when Miracle was sitting on the balcony of her home, she saw someone at one end of the house--a human. The man poured some kind of liquid onto the grass next to the house and lit a fire. Miracle's eyes got wide and she began barking and scratching at the back door. No one came to the door so she climbed in through an open window. By the time she got in the house, the fire had spread all over the house. A neighbor broke down the front door and ran to get the human children out. Dalphinee was able to find her own way out, but Miracle had an unfortunate disaster that could have changed her life forever. Her left hind leg suddenly caught on fire, but she managed to get out of the rapidly burning building. The neighbor that had saved Miracle's owners took her to the vet. The vet had to amputate her leg, but she didn't really care. She was worried about her owner, Angelica. She had lost her eye site, due to the fire. Miracle was trained to be Angelica's eyes.

Art ( Can be any form. More effort=better chance): (I didn't write any of the written art. I just thought they kinda suited her. If this is not allowed, I will erase them)
Poem(s)\sayings: ˩σиɛ ωσℓғ Ɩ вɛ
˩σиɛ ωσℓғ тнαт'ƨ мɛ
˩σиɛ ωσℓғ Ɩ'ℓℓ ∂ιɛ
Иσ σиɛ ωιℓℓ cяʏ
Ɩ'ʌɛ ƨтαℓκɛ∂ тнɛ ɛαятн
ƨιиcɛ мʏ вιятн
βʋт ʏσʋ ∂σи'т ƨɛɛ
тняσʋɢн мɛ
Ƭσ ʏσʋ Ɩ αм 'иσтнιиɢ'
Ɩ κиσω ʏσʋ αяɛ вℓʋғғιиɢ
Ɯнαт ∂σ ʏσʋ ƨɛɛ,
ωнɛи ʏσʋ ƨɛɛ мɛ?
Δ ℓσиɛя
Δ иσ σиɛ
βʋт нɛяɛ'ƨ ƨσмɛ κиσωℓɛ∂ɢɛ ʏσʋ ∂σи'т σωи:
иσт αℓℓ ℓσиɛяƨ ℓικɛ тσ вɛ αℓσиɛ.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

Will you teach me how to sing
how to sing through all the sorrows life may bring
Will you teach me how to dream
to face the future sight unseen?
Will you teach me,
teach me how to be the only thing that I can be,
me

And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
-- Abraham Lincoln

Colored In(s): First, (Will be making more. Lots more!)
Pup's theme song: Some Gave All by Billy Ray Cyrus
A short story with the pups( Optional): Do you mean make a story up with all of these pups on this adoption, or use this pup with mine in one story?
Other: I don't blame you if I don't win. I'm not so sure I deserve such a unique and beautiful pup. I just want to try out for this pup, because I feel like I could give her a good and loving home. I've always dreamed of having a dog exactly like this, but my dad doesn't like dogs at all (I'm lucky that we can have my younger brothers' service dog), so my hopes are pretty much dashed. That's why I love CS: I can own all kinds of creatures on here, that I could never have in rl. Anyway, I thought I might just add that in. :)

Username: ☼Alone In The World☼
Pup's number: The lovely number six
Pup's looks: This dog reminds me a lot of myself: I've never really had any friends (currently I only have one, except for a couple of cousins), and people make fun of me for several reasons. I'm pretty self-conscious myself, and don't like being around a lot of people all the time. When I look at this dog, I see a unique girl who has never really had the chance to show people what she can do. That she's just as good as any other dog.
Pup's Name: Dalphinee (Dal - fee - nee)
Personality: Dalphinee is a quiet dog. She doesn't like to talk much, and wants someone to love, and to love her. She's self-conscious, and a little aggressive when people start talking about how she no longer has a tail. Over-all, she's a sweet, but sensitive, dog.
Age: Seven years, the same as my younger brother's dog in rl.
History: WIP
Art ( Can be any form. More effort=better chance): WIP
Pup's theme song: WIP
A short story with the pups( Optional): WIP
Other: WIP
Last edited by Unashamed on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Unashamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frobischer » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:16 am

☼Alone In The World☼ wrote:Pup's looks( Please descirbe in your own words what you see): I read some of Snivy's form, and I could never say it better myself. [/center]

Why thank you! It did take me a while to come up with just the right words I wanted to post. I knew what I wanted to say, but I just couldn't quite put it to words, know what I mean?
Oh, and good luck to you.
check out this band!Image Image Imagehere's another song!
--my name is levi, i am a wiccan, and i typically like to be referred to as they. i like night vale, steam powered giraffe, bear ghost, most music, youtube, video games (especially dishonored, outlast, and overwatch), preacher (the AMC show), drawing, writing, creepypasta, and movies. feel free to pm! my goal is to get every pet on CS, trades are very welcome but still not guaranteed!--

frobischer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FourCrosses » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:26 am

Btw, I added more to my form.
ImageImage ImageImage[/img]Image
FourCrosses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip ♡ » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:41 am

--
Last edited by clip ♡ on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - - th - my art

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clip ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frobischer » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:41 am

I also added a form for #9.
check out this band!Image Image Imagehere's another song!
--my name is levi, i am a wiccan, and i typically like to be referred to as they. i like night vale, steam powered giraffe, bear ghost, most music, youtube, video games (especially dishonored, outlast, and overwatch), preacher (the AMC show), drawing, writing, creepypasta, and movies. feel free to pm! my goal is to get every pet on CS, trades are very welcome but still not guaranteed!--

frobischer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unashamed » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:11 am

Snivy. wrote:
☼Alone In The World☼ wrote:Pup's looks( Please descirbe in your own words what you see): I read some of Snivy's form, and I could never say it better myself. [/center]

Why thank you! It did take me a while to come up with just the right words I wanted to post. I knew what I wanted to say, but I just couldn't quite put it to words, know what I mean?
Oh, and good luck to you.

You welcome. And yes, I do know what you mean. That happens to me all the time with my novel, and it can seem like forever before I come up with words to fit what I mean.
Good luck to you, too!
Unashamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:55 am

( I am so going to have to find someone to help me judge! XD)

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Done with art!

Bump!

Toyhou.se

DeviantArt

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

female . she/her . INFP
USA . Christian . Night Owl
Artist . Writer . Reader

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp | space divider | left art | right art | moon | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Bump!

Toyhou.se

DeviantArt

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

female . she/her . INFP
USA . Christian . Night Owl
Artist . Writer . Reader

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp | space divider | left art | right art | moon | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 am

Sorry for being gone. D: I've let the front post kinda... fade. XD I need to sort some things out, then I'll have someone judge it. ( It won't be until Monday, because I'm very tierd right now. Thanks for understandin!

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me