Re: ~Behind the scars~

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Thanks for all the forms, guys! :) I love hearing all your stories, and I thank each one of the peope who have done service that you know. <3

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:44 pm

ChristainAnimalLover
1, the persistent little pup
A medium grey pup with two dark grey stripes on right ear, lower right front leg, one on each lower hind leg and two in middle of tail; white inside ears, eye brows, lower half of face, neck, chest, inside front legs and on stomach; light tan scars on left ear, left eye, left shoulder, lower back and right hip/thigh; pink nose; brown eye.
A very persistant, smart and strong-willed pup who needs someone to love.
"Army guy" patterned wrist bacnd on lower left front leg and red, white n' blue dog tag on thin silver chain around neck.
Stubborn, always chasing girls, caring.
7(people) years, 50(dog) years
As a young pup, Al joined the United States Navy and became a pilot. In the late 1960s, Al began a series of tours in Vietnam. In early 1969, Al was captured by the VietCong and held prisoner of war until 1973. By the time he was released, the Navy had declared Al as missing in action and probably killed in action. Al rose through the naval ranks, eventually becoming a Rear Admiral. While working on the Starbright Project, Al first met Dr. Sam Beckett. Then the adventures really began!
The Quantum Leap theam song: Intro to Quantam Leap
(Skip to 49 seconds for song)

N/A
The pup's name is Albert Calivichi, he goes by Al. His story, history, personality, everything, is based on one of my favorites TV characters, Admiral Al Calivichi from Quantum Leap ♥
Last edited by ChristainAnimalLover on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Toyhou.se

DeviantArt

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

female . she/her . INFP
USA . Christian . Night Owl
Artist . Writer . Reader

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp | space divider | left art | right art | moon | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ; ; Galaxy » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:48 am

Username:
Silverheart2510
Pup's NickName:
LT. COL. 'Fighting John' Steele

Pups Real name
John Steele

Why I chose his name
Well, being a Canadian, I think our First ever War we went to arms in was a big thing for canada. The Boer War of 1899 - 1902. LT. COL. Sam steele was a Commander of the Strathconas. A group of NWMP (North West Mounted Police) and Some Western Cowboys. I want to base John off of Sam in his honor.
(And I shall now stop before I start rambling on...)
Pup's number:
Pup's looks:
I see a dog from a distance, Sitting alone beside some playing and leaping playmates. As I walk closer, he catches sight of me, and his tail Twiches back and forth . I kneel down and hold my hand out and wait. It takes the dog sometime to realize I was waiting for him. He cocks his head to the side, big brown eye's seem to study me. questioning why I want him to come over. He looks over to his friends, seemingly saying 'Why choose me?' But still I wait. Slowly he rises, showing off scars traveling around his body, what looks to be very painful when they were fresh. As he slowly walks toward me, he seems to pick up speed. Soon he was loping toward me, no sign of stopping, and yet he still was holding his Brown and grey head high. In no time he shoved his cold nose into my hand. his fur looks, and even felt soft, like kitten fur. Large Brown eye's study my every movement. He yeps for my attention, pulling me out of my daydreams of taking him home. A pink tongue flicks out and covers my hand with slobber.
Personality:
Even though War haunts him, he loves to go on quite walks in the autumn forest. In the summer time he loves t o swim. John
enjoys to sit and watch the view. Sometimes John and Kane will sit together at night time and just talk. John is how ever is very protective, and a very loyal friend. He still has dreams of when he was fighting, which Kane would usually have to wake him up from. But other then that he is ,
Strong
Protective
Kind and Loving.
History:
John was always Interested in Warcraft, even when he was a pup. His grandfather would always tell story's of Johns great grandfather when he was in WWII. Soon enough John was applying to going to an army training camp outside the town. As John walked in to were he was sleeping a Tan and brown dog came flying through the room and the jumped in his bed and begain to lay very still. Suddenly The Head commander came bursting through the open door roaring "WHO THOUGHT THAT IT WAS FUNNY TO PUT WORMS IN THE FOOD??" A couple dogs chuckled. "50 Push up's Both of you!!" The two dogs groaned but did as commander said. Slowly the giant Brown dog walks along the rows of beds sniffing each dogs paws for any sign of worm slim. Finally he came to the tan and brown dog. He sniffed his paws and grunts, Then he turns around "Alright Soldiers! Off to bed! your waking up bright and early!" That morning The tan and brown dog was prodding John awake, "Wake up John" he mutters "you don't want commander to catch you sleeping in." The Tan and brown dog starts to trot away when John yells "Wait!" John jumps to his feet and lopes over "You were the one who put those worms in commanders food...didn't you?" The dog laughs "The name is Steve" Soon after Training for a long time Commander pulled John and Steve Aside. "You two are getting the best scores in the group. And I have talked to the General and we have decided to send you off to Base. " John and Steve looks at each other. "Yes Sir." They both say in unison.

Art:
John Facing the General
John Ref
What John felt like doing when he passed all the tests

Pup's theme song:
I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin & Hero - Skillet&This is War - 30 seconds to mars

A short story with the pups:
The pat pat pat of a gun echos off in the distance. John had spent days training for today.. He watches at tree's fly by the truck he was getting transported in. John looks at his friend; Steve, who was with him every step in training."John stop worrying" John sighs, "How can I? There Dogs just like us dying everyday.... What if one of those days are for me?? " Steve just laughs quietly to himself. "John. Listen to me. You had the best mark in everything, plus" Steve stands up and shakes his tan and brown pelt. "You need to keep your head in the game." John dips his head. "Your a good friend Steve. " Suddenly The truck jerks to a halt. Yelling explodes from the main cabin "Everybody out!!!!" but before Steve or John could move, and unmistakable whine sounds above them. Steve lunges forward and knocks John to to side and squeezes is his eyes shut. The Mortar hit the side of the truck and with a ear spilting bang, and a flash of light, turns the Truck onto it's roof. Slowly John opens his eyes, pain shooting through him. "St-Steve?" He hears some coughing and looks around. Everything John looked at was fuzzy, and he could barely make out his friend laying in a pile of ash, flames licking hungrily in the dry grass. "Steve!" John leaps forward, despite his injured leg he sunk his teeth into Steve'sfur and began dragging him into the carter the Shell had created. "Steve. Are- are you alright?" Slowly the brown and tan dog pulls himself up to his feet. "Fine. Just hurt my paw" John lifts his head. "Stay here." Slowly John Pulls himself out of the carter and slinks toward the Truck. He hides behind some rubble, his ears pricked and hears some shuffling and mumbling. "All members dead..... Soldiers on the way." Slowly John peeks over the edge and see's a huge dog standing beside whats left of the truck. His night black pelt smoothed down. Three other dogs were standing around the black dog. "Kane...When will we attack the base?" One of the dogs lifts their head. "Well General, We plan on heading at night fall...Which is in 17 hours" A female voice informs. "Good" The general smiles, reveling long sharp teeth.

Slowly he pulls away from the rubble and sneaks over to Steve again. "We got to get to base before night fall" He whispers to his wounded friend. "Why?" His eye's narrow "that would be impossible without transport. Plus..I would slow you down even more. " John Looks down and sighs "That means We will have to fight." Steve's eye's widen. "You really think you can take on a whole army!?" John laughs "I wish. No, If we take out the general we can call it off" Steve sighs. "Ok, but first. Here." Steve produces a silver dog tag with the words 'John Steele' written on it. John suddenly realizes his had gotten ripped off in the blast. Slowly John ties it to his tail and smiles "Can you fight?" Steve dips his head. "Yes" Slowly Steve pulls himself to his feet. He looks around and finds some cloth. With it he ties it around his hip and pulls out a blade. Carefully he slips the blade into his band where you could barely see it. With a growl John and Steve slink up towards the rabble. Then they begin whispering. "Steve, you take out the small brown one over there, then take the grey and white one...her name is Kane but do not kill her. She knows all about the attack. " Steve flicks his ear. ''Ok.'' "I will take out the white one over there and the General." John goes to leap over the edge and attack when Steve whispers something "You know how you were worrying in the truck before the mortar..? Well today won't be your day to die. It's your day to be victorious."Then with a growl both friends lunge over the edge snarling. John went straight for the General, who was twice his size. John jumps at him. His teeth bared and sharp. ''Call off the attack and we will spare you and your team." Steve was snarling as he corned all three Dogs. The general smiles and lunges toward John, claws scoring down his shoulder. Suddenly The General turned and begin running toward Steve.

"No!" Without warning Steve turned around the blade in his month. The general knocks the blade away, but John was quick. He darts forward and sinks his teeth into the huge black dogs scuff and pulls him away. The general tries turning his head around to pull John off but could not make it. So his stands up on his hind legs and began falling backwards. Right before they both hit the ground in a bone jarring thud John pulls away. Kane manged to escape from Steve and threw herself at John. The small dog barley moved him. she began to claw at his legs. John sinks his teeth into her scuff and pins her down. Her paw flashes out and scores his muzzle and across his right eye. "Call off the attack!" "Why should I?" Kane snaps. "Because if you don't, many dogs will die." He pauses. "Why did this war even start...?" He whispers. Kane's eye's widen, and begin searching for an answer. "I...I don't know." The she sighs. "Ok, but you have to let me up." John releases the small grey dog and she pulls herself up, shaking the dust out of her fur. Slowly she walks over to the now knocked out general. She reaches down with her nose and pulls a small walkie talkie from under him. She begins whispering into it. and pulls away nodding. Steve looks at John "Is it over?" John gives a small sigh of relief "Yes my friend. Yes it is. But...just here. War still rages on in other parts of the country." Steve sighs and shakes his head. Slowly Kane steps forward, her head down. "I want to fight with you." John perks his ears, blood falling at his paws from his wounds. "The leader of our side...he, well he filled our heads with lies. All I ever wanted was to fight for the right reason. I have done the exact opposite." John and Steve nod their heads. "We can't promise anything Kane."

Two years passed. John, Steve, and Kane helped End the war. Steve was killed right before the war ended, in a accident.Once the war ended John needed some time to recover, which he did quicker then Kane. Slowly things went back to normal.

Other: Sorry for taking so long. I have finally finished!.
Last edited by ; ; Galaxy on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:15 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
; ; Galaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tooru » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:54 am

When will you choose who wins? :D
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ooru.

OIKAWA

[ kiddos, kals ]

it's n o t t h e
p a in they're
g e tting over,
it's the l o v e.

𝔻 𝔸 𝕌 ℕ 𝕋
☀ ☀ 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xcall x me x an xaddict
xto xxx your xx electric

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xwe'll never lose xfaith
xnever forget this taste

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:31 pm

I don't know, probably when I have a few more forms. :P and All the WIP's are done.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kittenz luvs cheer~ » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Username:Kittenz can fly
Pup's number:7
Pup's looks( Please descirbe in your own words what you see):A goregous brown pup with scars that remind us of how strong he is.
Personality:Playful,loving,caring loyal.
History:looks like he was abused,but was able to fight for his life.
Art ( Can be any form. More effort=better chance):
Pup's theme song:Maybe-Sick puppies
A short story with the pups( Optional):
Other:
Kittenz loves cheer!!!

Made by troubled soul. for this user only!
~Kittenz luvs cheer~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioness626 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:04 am

Username:
Lioness626

Pup's number:
11, the cold hearted beauty.

Pup's name:
His name, is Bond, James Bond. No, really his name is Mack James.[/quote]

Pup's nickname:
Soldier. A soldier at heart, his few friends tend to call him "Soldier", instead of using his name.

Pup's looks:
A wonderful silver pup, with a cute pale pink nose. Ear piercings show variety from his fellow pups, as does the unique tail band.

Personality:
Cold hearted, he lost all his friends, seeing them die before his eyes. He now shows no emotion, the perfect soldier. He hates authority, not something you would expect from a soldier. However, he does not wish for anarch either, as this would mean loved ones would die, in a harsher world. Instead, he just personally refuses to obey orders he deems stupid. He runs from attachment, fearing loss, withholding his love. Do not expect to easily befriend him, as he will show no sign of caring, until you either prove you won't die, or he realises you are worth protecting. And protect he will. After loosing so many, he is safety concious, always on the lookout, and protective of his friends.

In short:
    Cold hearted
    Emotionless
    Authority hater
    Commitment phoebe
    Protective

He is only 19, a young recruit in the army, only joined for less than two years. However, he is still without scars, without injury, unlike all his fellow recruits.

History:
With a cold heart, he has had to watch his friends die, one by one, in battles that were not caused by him. Mass slaughter occurred that day, as most of his team was killed in an ambush by the enemy. Another, higher power, ordered them to fight that day, not to retreat, and so they lost their lives for the greater good. Seeing this unending slaughter, he decided to give up his life of war, and try to regain some of himself, with the help of one of his surviving war comrades. Now he regards authority with a bitter eye, and is unable to follow orders. He no longer can be a soldier, as all must obey the greater authority.

Art:
My lines!! Yippee!!. Two pups in one ^^
Standing around

Pup's theme song:
I will survive, by Gloria Gaynor

Pup's theme film:
Any of the Jason Bourne series, he sympathises with the mans plight (so excited, new one out soon!)

Other:
Once again, you made fantastic pups! Might enter for 7 too...
BIG WIP, but closer to being complete
...Is name missing on the form, or did I delete it by mistake?....Added it in, anyway
Last edited by Lioness626 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chuakos
Deviant Art
Characters
Commissions
Coding

Lioness626

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FourCrosses » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 am

Username: FourCrosses
Pup's number: 9
----
What I see before me:
I see a small, black pup. His paws are red- are they like that naturally or are they bloodstained? Scars criss-cross his body. He reminds me, slightly, of Ghastly Bespoke. (Skullduggery Pleasant) He wears three gold studs - two in his eyebrow, one in his ear - and one gold ring. Hanging from his tail is a small lead, or metal, trinket. His eyes, small and dark, are storm grey. What storms raged inside this pup's past?
His pose is important, too. His body is turned away from me, but those grey eyes hold my gaze. He's looking back. He wants a second chance.
I want to call him to me, to see him run, yapping happily, towards me. I want to see those grey eyes laughing again. But can I?
Why do I love this little fella?:
As I said above, I want to put a smile on that lonely face, to see a happy, laughing pup. He's just right, not mean, cruel, or bossy, but he's not afraid to fight for his and his friends's rights. I love him.
I want him in honour of:
My great-grandfather Walter. Walter died when I was about four or five, but I still remember him, a faint memory of someone in a wheelchair. Most of what I know of him was told to me by his wife, my great-grandmother Gwen.
He fought in the second world war, but I'm not sure what rank he was in. Granny Gwen (as she was known) said he was a brave, kind man. After the war, Great-Grandfather came home and drove the Co-operative train. And when he came around the coast, he always pulled the bell to tell GG he was coming home. So, my favourite memory of my great-grandmother (who died last year) is watching the train following the track by the cliffs on a starlit night.
----
Name: Ribs
Personality: Ribs is very loving, and a little shy. He's very protective, and isn't afraid to speak up for himself and his friends. He dislikes fighting, and always acts as the diplomat is difficult situations. He suffers from nightmares, which he doesn't like to talk about, and is secretly terrified of heights.
History:
Art : Image Complete with fail scars.
Pup's theme song: How to save a life
A short story with the pups( Optional): Coming.
Other:

NB: I have chosen //525252 as the colour of his eyes.
Last edited by FourCrosses on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:19 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage ImageImage[/img]Image
FourCrosses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:52 am

MAJOR WIP!!!

Username:

Charchar2.

Pup's number:

Number 11; beautiful, and cold on the outside. <3

Pup's Name:

Skip. <3

Pup's looks:

Looking a this puppy, I see a brave fighter. One who has seen much war, and shown no reaction. Not on the outside at least; his clear blue eyes seem to show no pain at the loss of those around him. But on the inside, he is full of enormous grief and horror at this thing called war; this thing he was made for.
He has a beautiful pale grey coat, perfect for blending on foggy days in combat. He has darker brindling along his back and legs. Pale white decorates his muzzle, paws, ear, and tail tips. His tiny nose is pink.
He has a black brace on his tail, dotted with silver; a silver band upon his left paw; and three earrings upon his right ear, given to him early in his training to show him not to feel pain.

Personality:

He is so different than he seems. Perhaps I'll describe how he truly feels first, than what others see him as.

Inside, he is a calm if fragile soul. He has deep respect for loyalty, and hopes to be loyal himself. He loves quiet things, darkness, and fountains. Fountains? Yes, fountains. His favorite thing is to watch a fountain at night. They're so dependable, always spraying just this far, never further, never shorter. Beautiful water droplets spraying up; with no intent or reason or even ability to hurt someone. Sometimes, he wishes he was a fountain. But, I digress. He is very shy and serious. He's worried about how he comes off to people; not because of his looks, truly, but how he seems cold and hard on the outside, like what he was for some time; a fighting machine. And yet, his heart has been shattered, broken, hurt, because the only ones who cared for him no longer love him.

On the outside, though, he is cold and hard. A fighter, a machine, with no sense of love or joy. This is what turns others off.

He's actually, though he never told anyone, only about eleven in human years. o-o

History:

Skip was raised from a tiny pup by a great leader in battle. His cute puppy antics were nothing to them; except for his play-fighting, this they loved. He desperately wanted to please them, so he play battled with all the other puppies. They were quite pleased with this, which in turn made him happy. He continued to play fight, his strategies became more complex, and then came the day when he accidentally hurt another puppy. Scratched it along its back leg, enough to draw blood. The other pup didn't mind much at all, it didn't very much, but he was terrified of what his owners would do. He hid in a corner, shaking, waiting for them to come punish him for what he had done. But...when they came, they picked him up and cuddled him, called him a good boy, fed him treats. He was confused. Had they not seen the injured puppy? But as they carried him past, he saw it bandaged up. They wanted him to hurt the other dogs? He was tormented, torn between two sides. Half of him thought it wrong to injure the other dogs. But the other half wanted the please his owner, and figured there must be something he didn't understand, something that made it right. The latter won out. So, when his owner set him near a big puppy and said, "Go, Blade (for that was his name at the time), fight him! Beat him!" he did just that. He ran up to the growling dog, and ducked under his stomach, just as the older pup dove for him, sending him crashing onto the ground. Skip jumped and slashed him with his claws, across the face. The fight went on for some time, but eventually Skip, with his superior skills and agility, won. The other dog, covered in scrapes, was carried away. This was it, then. The moment of truth. Was what he did right? What his owner wanted him to do? His owner walked up to him. Was he angry? Happy? He was overjoyed. Skip was held, cuddled, and praised. His owner let him sleep at the foot of his bed that night, unlike the usual cold floor. So, it was right!
Skip was raised fighting, soon known as 'the best of the best'. He grew into a huge, wolf-like dog, answering to no one but his master. One day, his owner brought him into war. Used to battling huge dogs, people were no different. He was soon spreading terror through the battefield, bringing down enemy soldiers left and right. His owner turned, grinned at him, and gave a thumbs up...then stopped smiling. As he watched, his owner fell to the ground. Skip rushed over to him. He slipped on the ground, slick with blood. He carefully pulled himself up, now stained red, and walked slowly towards his owner, not wanting to see what had happened. Too soon, he reached him. He placed his head on the general's chest. He wasn't breathing.
Skip was devastated. What would he do, without him? Some of the enemy soldiers approached. They had seen their comrades fallen by this dog; they wanted to kill him. But a woman stepped out of the crowd, towards him. She seemed kind; he stepped towards her. She held out her hand, and he rested his head in it. "Come on, my friends. He's only a puppy. He was raised to fight, and do nothing else...who could blame him for what he was done?" There were murmurs of agreement from among the crowd. She looked at his collar. It read 'Blade.' Deliberately, she pulled it off and through it into the woods. "Then let us give you a new name for your new life. Let us just skip over this part, where you were 'blade'. Yes, skip it. How about that? Your name shall be Skip." Skip wagged his tail happily. "Now Skip," she continued, him hanging onto every word, "the first thing you must know, is 'never fight.'" He seemed to nod in a agreement, and the crowd roared in appreciation.
He had begun a new life, and he would love every minute of it. <33

Art:

by me~

(fail animation) XC

by others~

--none yet--

Pup's theme song:

Titanium~<3

Other:

He's gorgeous. ;u;
Last edited by Charchar2 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:50 am, edited 9 times in total.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:01 am

Awesome forms, guys! <3

x