Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby Baphymet » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:34 pm

Username + ID#: Baphymet + 980114
Kalon Link: Chechia
Chosen Prompt: What is their favorite scent?
Prompt Response: Click!
Token Worth: Bust-shot, Color, Shading - 8
Previous Responses: Starry sky
" Image
xxImage "
──────────────
hi my name is baphy, nice to meet you.
i hope you have eternal happiness and
i hope you realize how much love you truly
deserve, inhale for 4 and exhale for 4.

──────────────
-Margarita Karapanou, Rien ne va plus.
tr. by Karen Emmerich
Baphymet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:55 pm

Username + ID#: PleaserOfCrowds
Kalon Link: Dioxide
Chosen Prompt: Self | Where do they go to relax?
Prompt Response: Image
Token Worth: Bust (3) + Pixel (2) + Shading (2) + Color (3) + BG (5) = 15 tokens
Previous Responses:
x
ImageImage ImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:02 pm

Username + ID#: bakuraas. #876991
Kalon Link: [Marduk]
Chosen Prompt: Preferences | "If they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be?"
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: 16
fullbody - 4
pixel - 2
color - 3
shading - 2
background - 5
Previous Responses:
1.)["What is their world’s creation story?"]
2.)["Describe some of the flora/fauna that is unique to their world."]
3.)["Are there any famous ruins or landmarks? What are they?"]
4.)["What's their favorite accessory?"]
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:06 pm

Username + ID#: beebun 997659
Kalon Link: form
Chosen Prompt: what is this kalon’s favorite scent
Prompt Response:
    answer: lavender
Token Worth:
    bust | 3
    (my attempt at) pixel | 2
    shading | 2
    color | 3
    background | 5
    total (?) | 15
Previous Responses: earliest memory

beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:17 pm

Username + ID#: Dragonstars+865902
Kalon Link:beep boo
Chosen Prompt: "Does magic exist? Describe it and it’s limits"
Prompt Response:
'Magic does in fact exist in their realm! There's different types of magic and classes! Ranging from small to extreme! Small being simple magic, example: growing plants at a faster rate than normal. And extreme being uncontrollable magic, example: being able to destroy an entire area. Though using such abilities causes the user to be extremely tired and lose all their energy. And those with extreme magic are unable to keep control of their magic, and are deemed “dangerous” by law. Most extreme magic users are given a magic canceling collar, keeping them from using their powers. Though some don't get the collar if they're able to get away.’
Token Worth: 14
fullbody-4
color bonus-3
shading bonus-2
background bonus-5
Only count the art piece please!
Previous Responses: N/A
Last edited by dragonstars on Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:13 pm

Username + ID#: solos 866649
Kalon Link: xoxo
Chosen Prompt: Where is their dream travel destination?
Prompt Response: the moon-!!
Token Worth: 14 , fullbody , colored , shaded , background
Previous Responses: n/a -!

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:49 pm

Chosen Prompt: Preferences | "Your character’s favorite snack (or perhaps a comfort food?)"
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: 14
headshot - 2
colored - 3
shaded - 2
pixel - 2
background - 5
Previous Responses:
5.) ["If they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be?"]
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:49 pm

Chosen Prompt: World Building | "What was their childhood bedroom like?"
Prompt Response:
Marduk, like most kalons of the Crystaldark, didn't have a childhood room in the classic sense. The Crystaldark people rarely use houses for sleeping if multiple individuals live there, as having multiple rooms in one house is a luxury and privacy is often desired, even at a young age. Instead, Marduk had a childhood cave which had been carved out for him and was close enough to his house so that he could call for his parents if something were to happen. However, the cave was also far enough to where he could have some privacy if he desired, in fact, his cave had a cloth curtain that he could put in front of the cave entrance to get across the idea that he didn't want to be disturbed. Many caves had something similar, whether it be a bead curtain or some kind of mechanism similar to a door. Marduk was rather simple with his way of decorating the front of his cave, simply putting up a large black curtain with a red diamond painted on the middle of it. It showed both that he didn't want anyone to come near when it was up, as well as making it very obvious who the cave belonged to.

The interior of the cave was actually quite spacious, which isn't exactly too surprising due to caves being used for a long time, some people even decide to live in a cave and simply carve it out into a cave system as they get older. Marduk's cave had a lot of room, but a decent amount of that room was filled with gemstones and assorted soft objects that he would find while out and about, bringing almost anything he found interesting back to his cave to add to his hoard of items. While there was a lot of variety in the items, there always seemed to be one kind of item that Marduk couldn't refuse taking home and decorating his cave with. He had a weakness, and it was for gold- even fake gold, it didn't matter to him as long as it shined similarly to gold and had a nice golden color. Gold has always been his favorite color and it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out by wandering into his cave and seeing golden objects flooding some parts of the cave, contrasted by the small amount of black and red objects that he also found fitting for his room.

Marduk also didn't have a bed in the way most would imagine, actually having more of a nest of stuffed animals and pillows. Along with this, he had a weighted blanket for cold nights- and also for the times where he needed some sort of stability as he rested, as sometimes living in the Crystaldark causes some frightening interactions with nature that could cause someone to feel anxious trying to sleep. Marduk would get better coping mechanisms and ways to protect him and his items as he got older, but he still has the weighted blanket just in case.

Token Worth: 5 [510 words]
Previous Responses:
5.) ["If they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be?"]
6.) ["Your character’s favorite snack (or perhaps a comfort food?)"]
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:39 am

Username + ID#: PleaserOfCrowds
Kalon Link: Dioxide
Chosen Prompt: Worldbuiling | Describe some of the flora/fauna that is unique to their world.
Prompt Response:

Not all species created by humans are lucky enough to become sapient. Many of them were rejects, now roaming the wilds as its original forms went extinct. There were barely naturally evolved species anymore, but Dioxide found them fascinating all the same. They regularly did dissections on such creatures, examining each part as Dioxide found that organs worked like components to an engine. Still, Dio regularly had their favorites amongst the creatures that remained after humanity’s tampering. Many of them were designer pets, others failed experiments that managed to thrive in the outside world beyond the lab. All of it was fascinating to them in the ways they evolved after humanity had been long gone, and certainly they had some favorites among the bunch.

The bettoxotl, the beautiful combination of an Axolotl, the fins betta, and the pattern of a butterfly. Beautiful, yet extremely fragile to the touch. Even as Dioxide though that these wouldn’t make it in the wild it seems even through the fallout they’ve thrived. Hundreds upon thousands of them resided in small streams, hidden from the bustle of the cities in which it was always a spectacle to see. Kalons would travel hundreds of miles just to see them congregate, and Dioxide couldn’t blame them. They themselves would stare at their migration, each with colors different from the other and vibrant fins that caused a ripple of colors, creating a rainbow in the streams. Dioxide notes that they’re probably hardier than the three previous species it took to create them, and the butterfly in them to explain their migratory patterns. They probably wouldn’t make great pets however; no records have existed of kalons being able to keep them in captivity.

Feathered serpents were various species of snakes (some venomous, some not) fused with various species of bird to create a feathered (occasionally winged as well) snake. Originally created by scientists that wanted the public to protect both snakes and birds, they were perfect animals to get others afraid of snakes to warm up to them. Of course, when the cataclysm occurred thousands escaped into the wild. They range from the smallest snake to the biggest constrictors, with feathers that reflected their morph as well as the bird’s natural feathers. The one thing that Dioxide hasn’t been able to figure out is that why some individuals have feathered, useless wings while the others did not, as it seemed about a fifty-fifty chance they would have wings. Their temperaments varied; those based on venomous species like cobras and vipers were often defensive and unsafe to hold, while those based on previously commonly kept pet snakes were docile. It was always fun to hold them according to Dioxide, as the feathers often felt plush and soft.

Sea serpents were another thing entirely based on the flying fish, the blue dragon sea slug, moray eels, and the swordfish (which ended up looking like an actual dragon). Wildly aggressive and hard to tame, these were created for show and performances that many would get hurt. After their initial use had been up they replaced sharks as an apex predator, and even to this day the best wranglers risked a lot reeling these things in. While Dioxide notes they were fun to look at, they were definitely not trying to catch one. Horror stories exist where a Kalon caught one of these serpents, but it ended terribly for the Kalon and the serpent escaping. They noted that these creatures are often behind the tales of a fisherman that had a limb lost from one of these terrifying creatures. Only once had Dioxide been able to get their hands on one of these creatures, and it was a handful to say the least. There are still something admirable about the sheer will of these creatures.

Wyverns were the combination of bats, lizards, and goats. Stubborn yet docile, they make for a uncommon yet cherished pet amongst certain kalons Dioxide would describe them as dogs, but able to fly and stubborn to the point of frustration. In the wild however, they struggled a lot and honestly Dioxide felt kinda bad. Often, other animals would take their food and attack them as easy prey, and they were none the wiser. They noted that wyverns weren’t all that bright, but still they were endearing animals despite the strange combination that somehow created something that looked like a mythological wyvern. Cute videos of them are often appreciated by Dioxide, with their search history consisting of short videos showcasing them. They were cute, in a ugly sort of way but still cute.

Unicorns were an exact replica of the ones in the original myths, and just as aggressive. As the project was mismanaged due to focusing on aesthetics rather than temperament, unicorns had a more feline like mouth and thus were completely carnivorous in nature due to the lion and narwhal in them. While able to be tamed at an early age, they acted similarly to lions more so than horses or goats that inspired them. Due to this, the project was deemed a failure and herds were dumped into the wild to hopefully claim them. Unfortunately for them, they thrived and basically hunted down quite a large amount of livestock from humans. Even now, kalons had a specific patrol to safely capture and relocate them if they ever wandered in too close since despite seeming docile at times, they are very unpredictable in nature. Dioxide does admire their aesthetics at a distance, preferably at a zoo or something. At least a few times Dioxide has tried to ride them, with some attempts being more successful than others. Still despite all of that, Dioxide does want to eventually examine one up close. Even if they somehow get hurt.

Those were what Dioxide would say were their favorites, with all animals fascinating in the way they work. From giant tarantulas that were basically cats, to what seemed like miniature dragons, and even velociraptors there is quite a lot of new fauna after humanity’s end.

Token Worth: 1005 words | 10 tokens
Previous Responses:
ImageImage ImageImageImage
♠They/It/Aer♥
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:09 am

Username + ID#: Dragonstars+865902
Kalon Link: Boop
Chosen Prompt:
"How did they learn they were special?"
Prompt Response:
They learned that they were special when they met kamakura, one of their mates.{Only count the art piece}
Token Worth: 19
Full body-4
Color-3
Shading-2
Background bonus-5
Multiple characters-5
Previous Responses:
"Does magic exist?"
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items