Re: Ancient of the Planets

Postby zoomzoombadaboom » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:19 pm

KisaWolfz wrote:
~Stormbitten~ wrote:I don't mean to be rude but these lines aren't yours, I've colored this in before.

I don't mean to be rude but... your point being?
I did not claim them as mine... the original lines still have the original signature.

Thank you.

Yes, but you didn't say that you did not own the lines, and you did not post this in colored-in so some people might think you made everything in the drawing. I just wanted to make sure you weren't stealing.
i quit cs, if any of my old friends see this, thank u for the memories :)
zoomzoombadaboom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kisawolfz » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:57 pm

You really can't steal art on CS... especially when it has their signature... and a link at the bottom of the picture that says where the original lines came from...

With as long as I've been on CS, every time you do a color in, you don't have to say it's not your lines, since clearly there's a link, and signature.

And it would be best to NOT accuse someone of stealing art. It really could rub someone the wrong way. You should simply report it to a MOD.
"Daisey Me Rollin' " ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoomzoombadaboom » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:01 pm

I was not accusing you, but making sure you weren't claiming it as your own. You didn't have to be so rude about it though, I'm just a person who likes to keep watch for rule-breakers and just make sure everything is okay. I'd like to leave it at this as to not spam, or take it to PM.
i quit cs, if any of my old friends see this, thank u for the memories :)
zoomzoombadaboom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kisawolfz » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:37 pm

'Making sure you weren't claiming it as your own." Is accusing me of stealing art... and what you are doing is called mini moding, and you started the spam with the first comment, when it could have been taken to pm.

This is my forum, so after MY reply, if you have anything else to say PM me about it. Please, I've been here longer and understand more of the rules. So please, anything further here will be reported as spam to my thread.
"Daisey Me Rollin' " ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:03 pm

Please don't start an argument over this,
~Stormbitten~, Next time you see a coloured-in drawing outside of Coloured-in please just report it. Posting won't do anything since regular members can't move their drawings and people accidentally post things in the wrong forum all the time.

KisaWolfz , I don't know if you posted this in Intermediate on purpose or not but don't do it again. Coloured-ins belong in the Coloured-in Oekaki.

Last bumped by kisawolfz on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:03 pm.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups