Postby claypigeon » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Name;; Vasili
Gender;; ♀
Personality;;
What does the Key Unlock?;;
Would you like the runner up if you get it?;;

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For Adoption!

Postby HellyBoo » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Name;; Valourian. I don't know. Its just beautiful. Her nickname would be Valour or Val
Gender;; ♀
Personality;; Valourian is a sweet, young thing who adores others. She is shy but at the same time very active and outgoing around those that she knows. Valour is very sentimental and adores the things close to her.
What does the Key Unlock?;; A music box. It was once her greT grandmothers.
Would you like the runner up if you get it?;; yes :) they are both beautiful.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catt; » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Dropping out because I don't feel a connection anymore. <3
Last edited by catt; on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
catt;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGodessOfMischief » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:40 am

Name;;
Amaya (That's Japanese for "night rain")

Gender;;

Sexuality;;
Amaya is pansexual. Which basically means she falls in love with someone because of who they are, what they're like, their personality, not because they are a certain gender.

Personality;;
Amaya is very stubborn and doesn't get scared easily. She likes horror movies, scary stories and the dark. Amaya loves scary,gory, horrific things, but she also loves cute, cuddly, fluffy things. She's a bit of a rebel, and hates being told what to do. She will stand up for anyone who needs help and although she can be sarcastic and mean sometimes, she is naturally kind. She's honest and will tell someone the truth unless she thinks it will hurt them. Amaya is not shy at all, and she wants to travel the world one day.

The key unlocks Amaya's personal library. She loves reading and has spent years building up her personal collection of books.

Likes;;
Books, music, horror movies, scary things, flowers, nature, swimming, animals, flying.dancing, Doctor Who, anime, writing, Supernatural, Tumblr ,Winter and making new friends.

Dislikes;;
Pink, things that are too girly, being told what to do, bullies, Summer and seeing others crying.

Definitely
✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫
”I'm dumb I dont need to be smart!”
Quinn ☓ He/Him ☓ NZ Artist
Adopt Clearout©
✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫
TheGodessOfMischief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlett; » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:45 pm

Name;;
    Vitani. Simple as that. Remember Vitani from The Lion King 2? That's probably the only place you've heard it, until now. It is said to mean "demon of war" in Swahili, Vita- meaning "war." The taikea herself believes that she was misnamed, and claims herself to be the opposite of this description.

Gender;;

Personality;;
    Vitani is, to say the least, very quiet. She tends to be mysterious, too, blending into the shadows perfectly with her monochrome colors shining through her pelt. Her name, as stated earlier, seems to be a mistake. This taikea is very patient and kind, in a less outspoken way. Though she appears ice cold, she will warm to you, as long as you follow the golden rule; Treat others the way you want to be treated. Due to her pelt colors and dimmed aura, she is often looked down on by the community, an outcast of sorts. Mostly shunned, she is used to the silence of the solo life, though she does let others in, if they really dare. This lady loves scary stories and legends, the older the better. You see, she is really a gypsy, and most of the stories like this that she hears relate to her people. They don't harm her if they aren't necessarily nice, though her mood will go downcast if it is, and she will probably walk away, her tail lashing all the way. She doesn't like prejudice to her practice, as it is very important to her. Her practice, per se, takes up most of her time, and she loves to work with herbs and such.

This key unlocks a very special box. But I'll have to relay her passion more. Vitani mainly focuses on medical practices, particularly midwifery, in her gypsy ways. She has helped many a pup into the world for the families that would actually come to her for aid. But the box to which I speak holds a key component to just that. Inside this black, ornate matching box is a branch of a very special plant, which can only be picked in a very secluded, hidden place once a year in the dead of the night. It is a very special, all-natural pain reliever, mostly used for when adult tais bring a child into the world. It won't relieve much more than labor pains, though it can rid you of kinks in your neck. Vitani keeps this special box hidden from prying eyes, it being her most prized possession. It was her biggest herbal discovery as a girl, and she intends for it to stay in her paws, as some have gotten jealous and have tried to steal them from the experienced midwife.

Oh, my goodness, yes! I love both of them, though the teal and brown one caught my eye especially! I may have to tweak with the personality a bit, but if I get an RU, it will still have the gypsy persona. You have some of the best designs I have ever seen, and all three of these fit me so well!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi there! i'm scar,
a die-hard fan of
ouat, got, and oitnb.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ImageaaaaImageaaaImageaaImage
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiira Coralavus » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:26 pm

Ah all these entries are fantastic :3
also- downn- that song got me entranced. I listened to it so many times. It's so sadly beautiful.
Last edited by Fiira Coralavus on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brynn, they/them
not super active here, so it may take a while for me to answer and such, thank you for your patience!
✌️
Fiira Coralavus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taybri » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:59 pm

name;;
Heliotrope (Hylia), another name for bloodstone, which I felt looked a lot like her pelt.

gender;;

story;;
{{ I feel this story explains what the key opens and her personality quite well, but I'll add them afterwards anyway }}

- - -You arrived at this new orphanage a month ago since your former one closed due to money problems. You don't mind, you actually prefer this change. The caretakers are far nicer and the beds more comfortable. The food actually looks like food and there isnt a single kid sleeping on the floor. Everything's better... Well, almost everything.
- - -Except the girl on the bunk above you.
- - -Her full name is Heliotrope, or Hylia for short, but The other kids just call her soulless. When you look into her face, you can understand why. She's emotionally closed off, never showing even the slightest bit of kindness to her fellow orphans. The only thing that gives anything away about her is the black key hanging around her neck, but the reason she wears it is open for debate.
- - -Most agree the key opens a chamber in which she hides the souls of anyone stupid enough to face her. Some say there may even be bodies in this chamber. The worst rumors include the girl's parents among those she has killed.
- - -It's not like you believe them, but you can't seem to find a single reason not to.
- - -At night, she tells scary stories, but it's not fun to these orphans, and she certainly doesn't ask them for their permission. The way she tells them is eerie, and the air temperature always seems to drop. Her voice sounds soft, but resonates round the room so that you never miss a word. Whenever she begins, kids whimper. You even felt chills run down your back and find yourself developing the habit of constantly looking behind you and avoiding shadows. 
- - -Maybe it's just because of your pride, but you're truly starting to hate this girl. Someone needs to smack some sense into her, and it seems you're the only one with the guts to do it.
- - -Besides, it's not possible to trap souls inside a chamber, is it?
- - -You soon notice that this girl is not always in the bedroom like everyone else expects,nor anywhere else in the building. So, the next day, right after breakfast, you decide to spy on her.
- - -After breakfast, Soulless heads into her bedroom and simply reads there, on her bed, a book for an hour and a half. You begin to become very antsy from your position just out the window, and are about to give up when Soulless stands up again and heads straight for your window. You dive into the bushes, watching her creep out, then silently following behind her as she pads along the side of the orphanage a d into the woods. You take a breath, then pad on after her. 
- - -The forest is dark, even for mid morning. It's also far larger than you thought. Your feet are becoming sore and you feel like you've been walking for hours, but you can't let yourself lose Soulless. Each step you take brings you one step closer to becoming the orphanage's hero... or another tortured soul she has trapped. You shiver at the thought.
- - -Finally, when your legs are screaming from exhaustion, you see an old, brick shack appear out of the thick wilderness. Soulless pulls the black key off, sticking it into the door's lock, then enters the shack. You follow anxiously after her, adrenaline pumping. You know what you're going to do next.
- - -You open the door, purposefully doing so to corner Soulless, and open your mouth to speak, eyes scanning the dark room for Heliotrope. Whatever you wanted to say doesn't come out.
- - -The room is a mess, an absolute mess, but its nothing like the prison you had imagined it to be. No. Instead, you're greeted with stacks of old books in the corner, a mess of photos of smiling people, and what looks like a moth eaten prom dress and tuxedo hanging on the other side. Upon the wall are paintings, all breathtakingly beautiful, even at the first glance. You close your mouth and open it again, like a fish, trying to speak. It doesn't matter anymore, you've lost the element of surprise.
- - -Heliotrope doesn't turn to you, but you can tell by the way she stands that she knows you're there, maybe even has the entire day. She begins to speak.
- - -"When I was younger, I was bullied by the other kids, so much so that I forced myself to suck it up and hide the intense emotions others brought out in me. The rage, the frustration, the confusion." At this, she turned around to face you. "Have you ever wondered how I came to be the soulless girl everyone thinks I am? Why there are such cruel rumors about me?"
- - -You don't say anything, you don't need to. Instead, you glare at her, refusing to be swayed by her tales.
- - -"Of course you haven't, nobody ever has. Everyone considers me the villain while they are the Heroes. I'm the antagonist and they're the protagonists. They're Harry Potter and I'm Voldemort. And yet, none of them has ever been brave enough to face me. No one except you. You still believe I'm a cruel person who needs to learn my lesson, just like everyone else does. The only thing that makes you any different is your courage to face me."
- - -You remain silent, by being the first to speak the soulless girl has taken the control that comes along with it. You open your mouth to try to make a comeback, but Heliotrope isn't finished.
- - -"This old shack was a safe haven for my parents, where they stored every memory they deemed important enough to save. Their spirits are the only ones who have ever been nice to me, not treated me like a living, breathing person."
- - -"And, no, I don't keep people's souls in here. Never have. The world isn't as black and white as people think it is. Much of it is grey," Hylia finishes, desperation in her voice. She wants someone to understand, wants to be listened to and believed for once.
- - -You can feel the emotions raging inside her, the truth in every statement. You become angry at yourself, because you're beginning to actually feel bad for her. She has never been treated well. The kids at the orphanage had bullied her because they felt bad for themselves and wanted someone else to have it worse than them, just so they could feel better. They didn't even consider that Heliotrope felt the same way they did. They were all orphans. No matter how prideful you are, you were feeling very guilty for joining in with the bullying. "I-I'm sorry," you hear yourself say.
- - -Hylia locks eyes with me, smiling slightly. You're surprised to find that the smile reaches her eyes. "You have no need to be. If it had been anyone else being bullied, I would have bullied them too."

personality;;
Heliotrope's feelings have always been stronger than those around her, so much so that others kept away from her, fearing her incredible emotions. She grew up in an orphanage, her parents having died when she was too young to remember. The kids taunted her, and Hylia locked her powerful feelings away as an act of self defence. No longer would her embarrassment show on her face, or her compassion grow into full bloom. For many years, Hylia truly believed this change was for the better, but she began to feel haunted by her past self, wondering if maybe she'd be happier if she had fought to remain as she was. It's not like she's emotionless, just secretive of her feelings. The kids at the orphanage began to call her soulless, which hurt Hylia incredibly, but at least it allowed her to be alone. At least the others feared her rather than made her cry as they once had. Hylia wasn't sure what she thought of herself anymore, but she was too prideful to change back, too afraid of what that might mean if she opened the vault of her emotions again.

what does the key unlock?;;
One of the common rumours around Heliotrope's orphanage was that her key unlocked the chamber in which she kept her soul, detached from her living body to keep her from whatever pain she had felt in her past life. Some even said she kept other's souls within this chamber, stealing them from whoever was dumb enough to try to befriend her. Actually, her key isn't mystical in any way, but Heliotrope considers it to be. When she reached the age of 10, the caretakers at the orphanage gave it to her, saying it was in her parents' will, along with a poem. Engraved on the black key were the words "hide and seek", and the poem was haunting, describing a young girl who was able to follow the footsteps of those dead just by observing. After much thought, Hylia decided her parents must have been a little too eccentric and set up a trail for her to find what they really left for her in the will. They wanted her to play detective. So, Hylia did. As soon as she could get out of the orphanage, she hunted, walking through the burned ruins of the house they lived in. It only took her a week more to follow the rest of the scattered clues to discover an old stone building back in a thick forest. Carved onto the door was the word, "Ours" as if the last entrants had claimed it for themselves. The door was locked, but Heliotrope knew her parents wouldn't simply lead her to a dead end. She knew immediately the key she had strung around her neck was the only way to enter.

Inside the old stone building were piles and piles of papers about memories her parents had shared. They'd asked each other every question possible, even some truly strange ones, and each had written a long and detailed explanation on the paper. Knicknacks were scattered across the room. There was an invitation to their wedding, a rather moss-eaten dress and a suit laying side by side. An old diary was resting on one of the stone shelves, her mother's name printed across it. Hylia realised the room was scattered with pieces of importance to her parents. It was a shack in which they had poured their hearts and probably spent hours together for no reason except for truly claiming the space as their own, and now it was Hylia's to observe as if it were a museum. And she did. Each time she finished a page in the diary or figured out the meaning behind an artifact, she felt closer and closer to the parents she never knew.

would you like the runner up if you get it?;;
I tried out because of that lovely runner up on page 1. Although I think the original taikea is the most beautiful and intricate out of the two, I simply feel a closer connection to the silver and orange runner up. So, in the case that I win, I would proudly accept second-place as my prize xD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Last edited by Taybri on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Taybri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Downn » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:44 pm

Fiira Coralavus wrote:
Ah all these entries are fantastic :3
also- downn- that song got me entranced. I listened to it so many times. It's so sadly beautiful.

eep, thanks ^-^ I definitely get into a trance when I listen to it cx
      Also, when you do start judging, if you already read the story, you'll have to again as I'm re-writing it because I was unhappy with it before >.>
downn • she / her • adult
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiira Coralavus » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:22 am

Okay we are now closed for judging!
no changing forms or submitting forms please :3
Good Luck to you all!!
Brynn, they/them
not super active here, so it may take a while for me to answer and such, thank you for your patience!
✌️
Fiira Coralavus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { Closed For Judging }

Postby Downn » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:35 am

Ahhh, good luck every one! I'm so nervous >>