Re: My Fursona, Stormblaze

Postby major tom » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Lightning Wolf wrote:Lol, she looks great! Oh, and if you have the artist ability of a duck then I'm a slpde of grass compared to you! She looks beautiful!

Thank you very much, if only that were true. n.n I appreciate the compliment, though. And I think you are more talented than you think; I've had no artistic experience whatsoever prior to this, but people seem to like her. Compared to me, you're probably great at drawing. Heck, anybody would with me in comparison. . . X3

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the murph » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:01 pm

No, the best I can do is draw a tree with the fog tool. Kind of weird but true. Out of CS, I think you may be right, but on CS, no way!
me too brendan fraser, me too.
fandomless oc | dragon age oc
#PROTECTKEANUREEVES
find me on dappervolk!
the murph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hdmwolf » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:32 am

Roseness wrote:Would it be okay. . . Of course it is! n.n (Haha, when I read that my eyes resembled O.O) Thank you so much, I vastly appreciate this; what would you like for payment? I am so grateful. . . I've seen your art, so that's likely why I was happily surprised. :3

I don't need payment. :3

But if you're talking about the art shop, my friend draws the orders and I color and go over them with lines.
I can show you some of my headshot work if you want. :3
hdmwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:55 am

I'm sure your art will be awesome-sauce anyway. n.n And okay, I'd love to see them. But are you positive you don't want payment? X.x

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hdmwolf » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Positive. :3
hdmwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Fursona, Tempest

Postby major tom » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:36 pm

By the way, I have currently changed her name from Stormblaze to Tempest. I felt that I should name a representation of myself something meaningful and original; not a warrior cat name, especially since I lost my liking for the series. I think it suits me/her better, anyway. n.n"

major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me