Re: ~Behind the scars~

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Thanks for the intrest, guys! Forms are up!

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:24 pm

How many can you sign up for?
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    I'm A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ , feel free to call me Jay ★
    I am an artist ★ I work constantly ★
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tooru » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Username : dannys77

Pup's name : Paw - Paw

Pup's Looks : I see a gorgeous black-and tan puppy, who, unflrtunately, due to war, had his ears destroyed. His legs are long and atletic, and he seems to have playful but war-hardened eyes. His tail is furry, but not fluffy. He's just... perfect.

Personality : To me, he looks like a tough, war-hardened pup. But then again, he looks like a playful, nice, gentle, friendly pup who wouldn't hurt a fly, and would be obediant, even if sometimes he cannot hear your voice calling him. He looks athletic, and looks to be a runner.

History : He was born in a little barn that belonged to a family. The barn had horses, cows, pigs, and dogs in it. It always smelled of hay and warm animal scents. His earliest memory is seeing only black, and being snuggled up against something soft, which he learned later to be his mother. When his eyes opened, he learned that his mother looked somewhat like him, but had more black. He had 5 siblings, 2 brothers and two sisters. They all were a white and black color, and most had blue eyes. One day his mother left, and never came back. His siblings and him cried for 2 days, then he stopped crying. His siblings still died, and his sisters refused to eat. He began to explore the barn. Two days later, his sisters died of starvation. He cried for a day, then went back to exploring with his brothers. When they were a year old, they felt the masters hands pick them up. He was put in a train seperate from his brothers, and never saw them again. He whined and scratched at the door, and finally it opened. He was lifted and had a collar and leash fitted on him. He started seeing men being killed and blood streaking the ground. His handler died many times. He acted tough, but half of the time, he was scared to death. One day, he was sniffing out a trail, a man came, and sliced his ears off with a knife. After 1/4 of a year, he was taken back on the train, and put in a cage in some pet store. One day, a kind-looking man looked at him.... and he was taken into the police. They used him to sniff out drugs. Then they returned him because they got better dogs..... with ears....and one day, a kind woman looked at him....

Art (poem) :

His eyes glint at you,
Scary,
Yet not,
He is followed by men,
Men with weapons,
Coming out of the shadow of darkness,
Came the men,
The dog's tail is stiff and straight,
His head held high,
Then you notice,
He has no ears,
You turn and flee,
Like a fox being hunted,
And they chase you,
Dog howling,
Men crying .

Pup's theme song : Temporary Home

Other : Wow, this took forever!
Last edited by tooru on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ooru.

OIKAWA

[ kiddos, kals ]

it's n o t t h e
p a in they're
g e tting over,
it's the l o v e.

𝔻 𝔸 𝕌 ℕ 𝕋
☀ ☀ 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xcall x me x an xaddict
xto xxx your xx electric

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xwe'll never lose xfaith
xnever forget this taste

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ojoku » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:49 pm

-Username-
Baltogirl9
-Pup's number-
-Pup's looks-
A light brown with smaller dark brown patches blending in with it. The black and silver bracelet on her foreleg is given to her by her real father, who she is not sure what happened to. The black and silver necklace was given by her step father, whom she is not crazy about. The scar on her eye was inflicted when she got in a fight at camp. On her body, the scars were gained in a fight. Her ear was slashed in an earlier fight, when she was just a young pup.
-Personality-
Sam is the type of girl that, while she often annoys her packmates, always comes through for you in the end. She doesn't like seeing others upset, so after battles she runs around to check on the others. If one has died, she takes the job of delivering the news, as the others hate the job too. Being the bearer of death, she'd met many, many families. She's made bonds with many of them, since she offers comfort, and that as taught her to have good skills with other dogs. Though, her good skills are unique, either you make good friends with her or you become an enemy, but when you become a friend, she will remain loyal to you and stay by your side all the time.
-Age-
3 years
-History-
Sam stood, flanked by other dogs. A couple in particular stood out to her. Shadow, a good friend, and Slash, her friend and Shadow's best friend. This was Slash's first fight, though Shadow had taken a part in many. Of course though, Shadow didn't have scars like the others. He was a spy, trained to fight in the head quarters, where the untrained of the other side often lie. Slash was to become one of them. She knew he most likely wanted to be a solider like she was, but he was well fit to be a spy, he was small and skinny. Though that might've just been because of his young age.
-Art-
"Please come and tell me good bye,
but please make sure that you don't cry,
I don't want to make this harder,
but being his only daughter,
I must go to see his side,
as he ails, as he might die,
I must be with him in case his life ends,
but please remember, through all our bends,
no matter what happens, I will be your bet friend,
Remember I would follow you to the very end.
And now that our good byes are ending,
You must know that our time together is not dwindling.
"
"This thread that binds my life,
is loose, has been cut by a knife.
I feel myself, falling, falling,
I hear death, it's calling, calling.
Should I now surrender this place,
hang it up, end the chase.
"
Don't steal, not that anyone would want to, but don't, I took a lot of time to write these.
-Pup's theme song-
-WIP-
-A short story with the pups-
-WIP-
-Other-
MAJOR WIP.
Last edited by ojoku on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.
    ❥❥ OJOKU
    read, learn, travel
    teen nomad girl
    pro-love, pro-choice
came for the pets, stayed for the friends.
into everything about taking part in art
will update w links c: thanks for being' alive

ojoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Username:
~Tavros Nitram~, Call me Tav ^^
Pup's number:
#7/Number Seven------#2/ Number Two
Pup's name:
Shane "Seven" Hunter------Ryder Nuke
Pup's looks:
To me, it looks like the darker parts are burned parts of his fur, although they may just be his natural spots. ^^ It looks like he may be blind in his eye with the scar on it. He looks to be wearing a spiked collar and a spiked bracelet, along with a dog tag from his time serving and some ear piercings(<3)------He looks like he is a natural Aussie with loving blue eyes. He has a few scars here and there, and a missing leg that may have been caused by a bomb. After his time in the war, it looks like they gave him a medal to reward him and remind him.
Personality:
Shane has a rock hard shell that's super hard to crack. WIP------Ryder is a sweet heart with a serious side. He stood up to Shane when they first met, getting Shane's trust. He thinks of himself to be a lucky dog to have such a good friend. Sadly, he has a deep secret that makes him stay by Shane no matter what... He has a crush on Shane....
History:
(wip)
Art:

Pup's theme song:

Theme songs for both will go here..

A short story with the pups:
(not good at stories but i will try my best...)
Shane shook his head as he woke up, laying in the dirty. He last remember being knocked out by a bomb that went off, not far from were he had been taking cover. "Shane!" Shane jerked his head up at the faint yet scared and hurt call. "Ryder?!" he called back. "Where are you!" he called, hearing another bomb go off, adding to the noise of war. Shane crouched down and started to search for his fellow fighter. "I'm.. I'm over here!" Shane looked up. the call came from behind a wooden box. Shane ran over and turned, only to find the Austrian shepherd laying on the floor, a back leg missing. Shanes ears went down right away. His friend whimpered. "Shane.. my.. my leg..." Shane walked over to him and nudged him. "Shoosh..." he said and started to help Ryder up. Ryder whimpered in pain. Shane looked around worried as he lead his limping friend to a better hiding spot. Once they got to a safe spot, Shane made him lay down. A dog from the other side came running at Shane and Ryder. Shane turned and growled, running at the dog. He jumped at it, making them roll into a small pit made by a bomb. Ryder looked at the hole, getting more and more worried as time pasted. Suddenly, Shane crawled out of the hole, claw marks across his eye and his snout. He ran back over to Ryder and looked at his half limb. "Ryder, do you feel ok?.." He asked. Ryder looked up at him. "I guess.." he whimpered. Shane growled a bit and looked around. He found a piece of cloth that had only a little bit of dirt on it. He picked it up and shook it off the but it up to the part where Te limb was missing and pressed the cloth to it, trying to stop the bleeding.
(This is the start ^^)

Other:
Nothing yet...
Last edited by A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:30 am, edited 12 times in total.
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    I'm A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ , feel free to call me Jay ★
    I am an artist ★ I work constantly ★
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadDogAlliance » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Username:TheRainbowZombie
Pup's number:9
Pup's looks( Please descirbe in your own words what you see):as i looked at all of the pups and loved them all this little black pup with his brown paws face held my gaze. He looks like he needs someone to hold him and tell him it's ok
Personality:he is a big teddy bear that wants to be on your lap. He sleeps at the end of my bed. He walks slowly not wanting to leave my side. He loves to be with other dogs. At a loud sound he takes off runing rembering his days of fighting.
History:He was born to a police dog and became a war dog like his father.He foght along side a man nmaed Jim when they went into a building men waited for them the hurt him by slaming him in the head with the but of a gun when he wake up he saw jim he was not moving walking out of the building he found a group of soliders and got a ride home
Art ( Can be any form. More effort=better chance):I am working on that
Pup's theme song:Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Don't Die Before I Do) - Rammstein
A short story with the pups( Optional):will work on that
Other:This means a lot to me becuse my freind was sent home after being hurt
BadDogAlliance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨρяιтɛ! » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:29 am

Username
~.Chaze.~
Pup's number
# 1
Pup's looks
She may look frightening on the outside but is sweet and caring on the inside and that is the only thing that matters.
Personality
She is shy but also very playful she is nervous about all her scars and hopefully one day she will come out of her shyness and be able to talk to others about them.
History
Blazer finished counting and turned around looking for her siblings. "Where did they go?." She asked to herself. She smirked as he saw a tail in the corner she ran over to it and pounced. "Found you banner!." She said excitedly as she and her brother began to play fight, Her others siblings then joined in and they all laughed and giggled loudly, Even there mother....Blazer awoke from her dream, Blinking away tears from her eyes. She looked back at her scarred back with her one eye wishing she didn't have to loose her mother in the bombing.
Art
New Blazer!!.
Pup's theme song
Won't back down - unknown.
A short story with the pups
Last edited by Ƨρяιтɛ! on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Chaze and Tributary!!! By Lock
Ƨρяιтɛ!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vhenan. » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:53 am

Username:Multiverse The Wolf
Pup's number:4
Pup's looks:A beautiful puppy with beige fur and a reminder of his mother.
Personality:Sweet,caring,loyal,responsible,energetic,hopeful,happy-go-lucky,playful and adventurous.
History:He was born in a barn with three other pups. Soon after four months-the barn broke out in ember flames. His mother could only grab the three pups and had to make a sacrifice-leaving him in the flames. When the fire department came-he had severe burns up and down his legs.His mother thought he wouldn't make it and she really cared for the three.He was the runt.His mother trained him specially before the fire. He was trained to be like her. And she corrected almost everything he did.
Art ( Can be any form. More effort=better chance):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1297193
Pup's theme song:Waiting for the end,Numb,In Pieces
A short story with the pups( Optional):--
Other:He felt that when his mom left him in the fire-that she didn't really care for him and that she was telling him to go.
Last edited by vhenan. on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════╗
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞?

dragon age, mass effect, ark, farcry, fallout.
on hiatus.

may the dread wolf never hear your steps.

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
╚════════════════════╝
x
my sig is too spacey, oops
vhenan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frobischer » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:09 am

Yes, how many may we try for? Because I'm in love with 2 and 9, but I think I love 2 the most, so she (I see it as a girl) will be first.

:Username:
Snivy.
:Pup's number:
#2, please.
:Pup's name:
Rania May (Rania)
:Pup's looks:
All these pups are so beautiful, but I instantly fell in love with her. I have an addiction to blue merls. Also, three-legged dogs are special. They are the best kind of dog, and each and every one of them holds a special place in my heart, even if I've never met them.
So, what do I see? I see a beautiful young dog, her merl coat still shining, her back leg unfortunately marred by war, and the rest of her paws probably burned as well. She refused to quit, refused to just stop fighting for her home, her family, and her life.
:Personality:
While her back leg may be gone, her spirit is not. She is the most playful pup you could imagine, though she tends to slip while running, because of her injured leg. She acts like it's not there, though. She'll run and jump and play until she simply cannot play any longer. The words 'settle down' are not in her vocabulary. But if you ask her about her injury, she'll say, "I don't mind it. The time I spent working there was worth it. It was the best time of my life."
:Age:
Three years of age (in dog years)
:History:
Rania was always a dedicated pup. From the time she talked to them when she was a pup, she knew she wanted to be a military dog. Her parents let her and she was taken to a special training course where they would teach her what to do before actually going on missions. Her training lasted longer than she can remember, but it was worth it when she actually became a military canine. I think she'll tell you about her leg now.

Before I say anything, I need to tell you this: I was called an 'exceptional canine' by nearly everyone I knew. I did all kinds of work. That included bomb sniffing. One day, I was on a mission with my partner, Jason Hawke. We were investigating a hostage situation, and if this guy didn't get what he wanted, he would bring down the building. I was supposed to go inside and sniff around, see if there were real bombs, right?
So I did. I went in, but this time, Jay followed me. I thought it was maybe just so we could catch the guy, or something. Either way, I didn't think too much of it. So, we went in. I sniffed around, but didn't catch anything. That is, until we got on the floor under where the hostages were kept. They were everywhere. But we didn't have time to disable them all. Our main priority was to get the hostages out. So, after we climbed one last floor, and there were bombs on this floor too, Jay fought with the man, and was able to get the detonator out of his hand, while I lead the hostages to safety.
I went back to help Jason. I was on the floor underneath them when the building shook. My eyes widened for two seconds, and then ran. The floor I was on exploded. I was knocked unconsious.
I woke up to bright light, and tried to stand up. I fell back down. I looked at my rear left leg, expecting a mangled mess, or bandages at the least, but what I saw was the tabletop, and a bandaged stump where my leg should have been. I barked. A veterinarian came in and looked at me. She petted me and gave me a treat.
Where's Jay? Where's my partner? I barked, but she didn't understand me. She just said some things in human language, things that included "lost," "leg," and "police". Then she picked me up, took me to a car, and put me in.
I realized we were going to the police station. Maybe Jason's waiting for me there? I thought. When we arrived, there was some sort of ceremony going on. The vet took me out of the car and brought me over. They gave me a medal, I guess for helping capture that guy. But where's Jason? Shouldn't he get a medal too? And why are they putting a medal on that box? I thought.
Afterwards, we were sitting in the lounge, with all the other dogs, and a lot of them were saying sorry to me.
Why are you saying sorry? You did nothing, I finally said to Boone, a big German Shepherd.
I do not think she knows, whispered Anna, another Australian Shepherd.
What? What don't I know? Oh, who cares. Have either of you seen Jason?
She does not. I will tell her, Boone whispered back.
Does not what? I asked.
Jason is dead, Rania. That is why we are sorry. He was killed in the explosion, Boone said softly to me. I didn't believe him, though I was unsure about what I said next.
What? No. Surely he must only be injured, and that is why he wasn't at the ceremony?
He was at the ceremony. That was his box. We saw them put him in. Rania, I feel your pain. But the officials agree you can't come back, either.
You mean, they're going to kill me, too? There were tears in my eyes at this point, as I mourned for my partner, my friend.
No, Boone assured me, but, because of your leg, you cannot continue. They are going to put you up for adoption, along with all the other injured ones. But I'll still see you around, and you won't be alone in there.
No! They couldn't-- they wouldn't! I protested.
They are, Rania. I'm sorry, but I can't change their minds. Goodbye, Boone said. He licked my ears, a sign of friendship.
Goodbye, Boone. I'll miss you, I said, returning the lick. Anna whispered her goodbyes as well.

Not too long after, I learned to walk, as well as made friends with a lot of the shelter pets.
:Art:
Not Afraid
:Pup's theme song:
Superman ~Five For Fighting
:A short story with the pups:
Posted below.
:Other:
Thank you for making these. My grandfather was in the Korean war and just recently passed away (nothing to do with injury, though), and my cousin joined the Air Force last November. I have seen him once since then, and every night I worry. She may be a reminder, but every time I worry, I'll think of this pup and remind myself that Kyle's alright.

Now for #9.

Username:
Snivy. (as you already know)
Pup's number:
#9, the gentle giant.
Pup's name:
Atticus. I think it's a perfect name for someone like him.
Pup's looks:
Well, well. I see another little fighter who wouldn't give up, another friendly pup scarred by war. I see a gentle giant, like you said. A loving pup who can cause as much harm as a pillow. I love the combination of black and brown/red, and I just think he's a very beautiful pup.
Personality:
Atticus is a little untrusting at first, but when he opens up to you, it's easy to tell you've found a great friend. He will love you and play with you all day. He will do anything for a friend, though he really doesn't want to fight anymore.
History:
~WiP
Art:
~WiP
Pup's theme song:
Will find later.
A short story with the pups:
Posted below.
Other:
Lovely pups, Leafstorm!

Story:

~WiP
Last edited by frobischer on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
check out this band!Image Image Imagehere's another song!
--my name is levi, i am a wiccan, and i typically like to be referred to as they. i like night vale, steam powered giraffe, bear ghost, most music, youtube, video games (especially dishonored, outlast, and overwatch), preacher (the AMC show), drawing, writing, creepypasta, and movies. feel free to pm! my goal is to get every pet on CS, trades are very welcome but still not guaranteed!--

frobischer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨρяιтɛ! » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:55 am

Changed my artwork so it would look better :3.

Chaze and Tributary!!! By Lock
Ƨρяιтɛ!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me