Postby silver ~ » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:48 am

lines and background by PuddingWaffles
original by me

owned by q1q2q3q4
name;; Marla
gender;; female
breed;; mixed
color;; blonde tabby
personality;; Marla's clever and a little malicious. She has a habbit of putting herself above others, although she doesn't do this intentionally. She was raised as royalty and as a consequence she automatically expects to be treated as royalty. She can be very overly confident and she isn't afraid to speak up and be a bit obnoxious and annoying. She is prone to observing and remembering small details. Marla is very curious about things and often jumps at an opportunityvwithout really thinking things through properly. She often ends up in strange or difficult situations because of this. Marla can manipulate others to get what she wants and often has a few 'friends' tagging along with her on her adventures. Loneliness gats to Marla very quickly, so you'll often find her hanging around someone, regardless of if she actually likes them or not. Marla is deadly scared of snakes and she will freak out if she sees one. She'll instantly try to flee, unusual for her as she often wants to at least try to fight in a hard situation, but theres just something about snakes that's a huge no-go for Marla. She thinks worms are a type of snake and reacts in the same way if she sees a worm.

Breif History;; feline 'queen', Ancient Egyptian setting, spoilt & worshiped by humans. left her human home and begun traveling on her own
personality notes- spoilt because of her background, often overly confident, expects others to do things for her, can be manipulative, very intelligent, when shes not tired shes very observant. Escaped her human home & background out of curiosity, has some regrets, but overall happy about her decision.

mate;; none
mother;; aster
father;; osiris

offspring;; none

other;;
- glow and orb can pass

Last bumped by silver ~ on Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:48 am.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me