Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:47 pm

Username + ID#: FluffyBirdie 750079
Kalon Link: Milo :: off-oekaki
Chosen Prompt: In an escape room, what role do they take up within it?
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: bust + pixel + shading + bg + multiple characters + animation = 22
Previous Responses:
Last edited by FluffyBirdie on Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seiku88 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:55 pm

Username + ID#: seiku88 + 414623
Kalon Link: Gialos (off-oekaki)
Chosen Prompt: World Building - Describe some of the flora/fauna that is unique to their world
Prompt Response:
Turquoise cosmoses and iridescent sunflowers!
Their world contains a lot of colorful faunas.

Token Worth: [13] (Bust 3 + Shading 2 + Color 3 + Background 5)
Previous Responses: N/A
═════════ ═════════
SEIKU | they/them
────────────────────
+9 CS Time
════════════════════
> TH | > Adopts Storage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
seiku88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:58 am

Username + ID#: Zoosea + #686114
Kalon Link: x
Chosen Prompt: "How do they behave at parties?"
Prompt Response: He'll be standing awkwardly by a house plant...
Token Worth: Fullbody (4) + Shading Bonus (2) + Color Bonus (3) + Background Bonus (5) + Multiple Char. Bonus (5) = 19 Tokens
Previous Responses: 1 2 3 4 5
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:28 am

Username + ID#: 22tabby || 346744
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909&start=220#p135680539
Chosen Prompt: How did they meet their bestie/friend/love?
Prompt Response:
Anova knew he had to find them. He had been searching for a few days now, he was fairly certain that he saw the small spaceship land in these woods. Sadly, where he landed (Northern Canada) seemed to be all woods. They couldn’t have landed too far though… right?
Anova knew the two children had been on that ship. They were no more than kits when they set off, Anova was supposed to keep them safe by following them, but it seemed their NAV system had died.
After many many days of searching, he had found the shop that they were meant to be on. As he boarded the small vessel, he noticed a black substance in trails on the floor.
”Gimlet?”“Absinthe?” he called to the kits.
“W-who are you to them?” A kalon stood in the entrance to the ship, blocking the way out. He was brandishing a small blade. Most noteworthy, however, was the black goop that dropped from his body and his starry markings.
“My, you must’ve gotten into something you shouldn’t have, hm?” Anova skipped the kalons question. “It looks like you might have gotten into the experimental medical kit. And now it’s somehow turned you into a creature like us.” Anova purred. “I’d always heard Earthlings were too curious for their own good.”
The kalon took a step back. “M-my name is Vermouth… What do you want with those kits?”
“I’m supposed to protect them. Their vessel NAV seems to have went on the fritz.” Anova announced.
Vermouth put down the knife. “I’ve been helping them… but I won’t tell you where they are just yet. First, tell me about the experimental med kit. Why give an experiment to kits?”
Anova rolled his eyes. Why did he care? “This was an experimental journey. Two kits to see how they survive, with experimental tech, and me to follow and send back results. We are not meant to go back home. This is a death sentence trip.”
Vermouth looked taken aback. “How could you do that to kits?”
Anova shrugged. “Greater good. I was meant to die too.”
“That… doesn’t make it okay, sir.”
“Anova. And I don’t have control over it. This is what I’ve been trained for. But since we’ve landed, my ship is also non-functional for flight. Just take me to the kits.”
Vermouth had started to walk away. Anova followed, assuming that the earth-kalon would comply. Sure enough, the two trekked through the forest until they came across a large building, with a sign that said “ski lodge” in faded colors.
“What is this?” Anova asked.
“I live here. There’s no one else here, but this is where I took the kits.”
The air was tense between the two.
Anova entered the building, amazed at the crude structure of it all. “Gimlet? Absinthe? It’s me, Anova!” He barked.
Two kits quickly ran to him. “Anova? We thought you died…”
“I could say the same. Do you know what happened to your ship?”
“No.” Gimlet took the lead. “We only remember waking up to the computer alerting us. There was nothing we could do.”
Anova nodded. “Do you believe we should terminate?”
Absinthe and Vermouth, who was standing some feet behind Anova, both shouted. “No!” Absinthe smiled. “Vermouth has taken care of us. We like it here.”
“You’re a danger here, and so is he now that he’s half turned.” Anova replied flatly.
Vermouth stepped in front of the kits. “You can stay here too if you want. No one comes up here, you must have seen the stretches of woods. These kits are not a danger and I will not let you put them in danger either.”
Anova looked at Gimlet, who only took a step further behind Vermouth. “Okay then.” Anova announced. “At the first sign of danger we terminate. For now, I’ll trust you earthling. Your strange attachment to the kits after only a few days is intriguing, and their attachment to you is also unnatural for our kind. I’ll observe. Even if the info will never make it home, my mission is to take information on my findings.”
The kits piped up. “So you’ll stay?”
Anova nodded. “I will, I’m supposed to watch over you.”
“Yay! Two dads two dads!” They cheered.
Anova looked at Vermouth. Had he explained to them the primitive relationships of parents and children beyond procreation? Earth was… not at all what he imagined. He wondered how much information the kits took in over the week. They were very intelligent- that’s why they were chosen- but did they just soak up everything to catch them up to their developmental stage?
Vermouth’s arms were crossed. “I’m not sure I like you. I definitely don’t trust you or your technology after turning me into a monster…” Anova thought he heard Vermouth choke up. “But I’ll help you for the kits.”
“A monster?” Anova almost took offense. “Your DNA was split with that of our own. You’re not a monster, you’re-“
“An alien.”
Anova flicked his ear irritatedly. “Sure. But having the stars in your pelt like you do is considered attractive on our planet.”
Vermouth blushed. “Y-you’re covered in stars…”
Anova’s eyes widened. “Sorry, that’s not really how I meant it. Attraction isn’t really something we care about on our planet. Only the genetic variation and match up. But when we did indulge such crude emotions, that was a very big compliment.”
Vermouth shook his head. “Look, Anova. I don’t care about the stars. Tell me why I’m covered in this black liquid. It drives me insane. I hate it. This is why I called myself a monster.” He was clearly ready to cry in frustration.
“Most all of us do it. It is… a leftover trait that we are slowly evolving out. It is considered a primitive gene, which may explain why you have so much of it. I do too, though.” Anova held out his hands and let his orange goop flow. “I’m just able to control my glands. Without having been born into it, I’m not sure if you’ll ever be able to control it. Even I can’t stop it totally, but I can slow it a lot.”
Vermouths fur smoothed. “Okay… I’ll help you get along here. Food, water, you can stay here for shelter.”
Anova didn’t think he needed or wanted help, or if Vermouth would even have the supplies to care for the kits alone, but he would learn very quickly that he needed Vermouth much more than to help the kits. Something about Earth seemed to accentuate the primitive feelings of “love” and “caring” in Anova, even if it took months for him to admit it.
Sure enough, the kits would have two dads someday.
Token Worth: 1126 words, 10 tokens
Previous Responses: N/A
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:40 pm

[Removed]
Last edited by Suchgo on Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:35 pm

Username + ID#: blek + #350777
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909&start=140#p135549224
Chosen Prompt: describe some of the flora and or fauna that is unique to their world/are there any famous ruins or landmarks? what are they?
Prompt Response:

"so what did you say we are looking for cosmæa?"
"clovers, wild honeysuckle, and basil," the she kalon responded to aurnie. aurnie nodded and put on a straight face. they were going out into the blistering sand storm and would be facing high winds for a long while, so she decided to squint as she exited the other kalons den.
"lets get moving- the faster we get out of this biome the better," cosmæa explained. "aurielle may be stuck up, but she cares for the others a lot so she will hold down the fort."
"okay!"
so the two female kalons began to trudge through the sand storm that covered the majority of ortsineua. the sand was gritty and tough to keep out of aurnies eyes and mouth, but she managed alright for being new to the world.
"what do clovers look like cosmæa?" aurnie asked her as they continued on.
"green leafy things. they come in threes and-" cosmæa paused her sentence to spat out some sand that had gotten in her mouth, then continued; "fours too. think of them as petals of a flower, but they are all green."
"what a strange sort of... well... thing."
"flora, you mean. its a plant," cosmæa explained.
"a plant? flora? like flowers then, right?" aurnie asked curiously.
"yes exactly. now come- we are close."
cosmæa then took the lead, pulling a paw out of the sand as if it were going to drown her sooner or later. "almost..."
after maybe one more mile- or many, many tail lengths, the sand storm began to subside.
"finally," aurnie mumbled, stepping out into the dirt that connected the desert waste land to the prairie.
"cemestea had dirt like this and some flowers- but thats pretty much all it was," said aurnie to cosmæa, referring back to her home planet.
"really? thats so interesting! i love hearing about all your different home planets you know!"
"yeah, i know, you are a nerd cosmæa."
the kalon chuckled as they padded along and eventually reached the grass land prairies.
"so this-" cosmæa glanced at aurnie who was still spitting out her own sand grits; "is the pillara oasis."
"why do we call it that?" aurnie asked.
"you will see soon. now come."
the two of them kept on through the lush green grass. it began to grow taller as they walked along on either side of their path.
curiously, aurnie looked up to the sky. it was a dark murky purple- each kalon on ortsineua saw the sky differently according to their shine. so for aurnie, everything was shades of mauve and wisteria.
she absentmindedly wondered how cosmæas sky looked when the kalon lifted a paw to stop aurnie in her tracks.
"look!" exclaimed cosmæa. in front of them were seven tall pillars. they looked to be made of dark calcite and they towered above the two kalons in sharp geometric points.
"wow..." aurnie mumbled. she padded forward and stood in the center clearing of the pillars. "its like some sort of... energy is radiating from them or something."
"isnt it really cool?"
"yeah... but what about the clovers?" she asked.
cosmæa cracked a smile and nodded to the left- in that direction was the patch of clovers she harvested from. "come here aurnie!"
the kalon dashed into the clover field and aurnie quickly followed in a jog of sorts.
"they tickle!" aurnie exclaimed, but cosmæa just laughed. "you will get used to it. now help me find some four leaved clovers. i will get the three leaved ones," cosmæa told her.
so they split up. aurnie sniffed at the clovers below her as cosmæa wandered off. "smells fresh," she said to herself as she began to bite clover heads off their stems. she did not actually pay much mind to the amount of leaves they had, however she was sure she got at least a few four leaved clovers.
"done," aurnie said, voice muffled from the mouth of clovers she had.
"good, me too. now lets move on to the basil. it is somewhere over there... how about you harvest the basil, and ill pull the honeysuckle roots?"
"sounds like a plan."
aurnie headed off in the direction cosmæa had pointed her in and eventually found the basil. carefully with her paws and clovers in mouth, she picked the buds off the stems. they would grind up nicely in cosmæas mortar and pestal, she thought.
"aurnie! over here!"
aurnie turned and noticed cosmæa about 36 tail lengths away. there were yellow plants surrounding her with pretty flowers everywhere. aurnie tucked the clovers and basil in the small pouch aurielle had leant her and padded over.
"the flowers are so pretty and vibrant," aurnie commented. "much prettier than cemesteas..."
"yep! they really are one of a kind here," cosmæa said proudly. "now watch."
cosmæa gripped the flower by its base and squeezed the petals in a stroking motion. a soft and gooey substance came from the petals, and she quickly mumbled "aurnie get the jars."
once three jars were filled, cosmæa seemed satisfied, and aurnie was very tired. "here, i can put the jars in my pouch," aurnie told her, and slipped them in.
"so what do you think? the pillars, i mean," asked cosmæa to aurnie. the other kalon looked down at the ground, then over to the stone structures. "they sure are strange. i wonder who made them?"
"nobody knows- but maybe on your quest you will find the answers yourself!" cosmæa gleamed. "alright, youre on!" the scruffy purple kalon said playfully.
"thats the spirit, aurnie!"
once they gathered everything they needed, aurnie and cosmæa began the trek back to their dens in the desert sand storm. for some reason the trip back seemed much shorter than the walk to the pillara oasis- and while aurnie still had questions, she figured some were probably best left unanswered for now.
"thank you by the way cosmæa," aurnie mumbled softly.
"for what exactly?"
"back when i landed i was really confused. i dont remember how i got in that comet. but you werent judgemental or mean or unwelcoming or anything. you helped my back ankle too!"
"well yes you fool," cosmæa said with a chuckle as they finally entered her blue sapphire clad den. "after all, isnt that what friends are for?"

[1,055 words]

Previous Responses:
aurnie;
1. whats their home planet like? (10 tokens)
2. describe the galaxy/space outside of their known world/what they see in the sky (14 tokens)
describe some of the flora and or fauna that is unique to their world/are there any famous ruins or landmarks? what are they? (you are here!) (10 tokens)

coslea;
1. name a time where they told a lie, whether it was for the best, or the worst. (5 tokens)
2. what was their favorite childhood toy? (9 tokens)
3. what is one myth or story unique to their world? (19 tokens)
4. what type of weather would they prefer to never experience again + if they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be? (18 tokens total)

(total = 85 - 20 (extra myo) - 25 for one rare trait myo = 40 tokens total left)
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:52 pm

Username + ID#: NightMareRose + 761033
Kalon Link: Aurora
Chosen Prompt: "If they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be?"
Prompt Response: Aurora would pick black!
(discord killed the quality 😭)
Token Worth: 19
Full-body (4), Color (3), Shading (2), Animation (5), Background (5)
Previous Responses:
Favorite Food - Melon
Do They Want Kids? - Melon
What flower are they? - Melon
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:56 pm

page 27 wrote:solos: Approved & banked
      SunnyStreets: Approved & banked

page 28 wrote:Takura.: Approved & banked
      Zoosea: PM'd about submission
      SonOfStarGod: Approved & banked
      skywishes01: Approved & banked
      CodyxMoon: PM'd about submission
      SunnyStreets: Approved & banked
      glittermintfurry: PM'd about submission
      Nermal1999: Approved & banked
      Deercan: Approved & banked
      persimmon: Approved & banked

page 29 wrote:SilhouetteStation: Approved & banked
      MeepMorpLazuli: Approved & banked
      kyum-: Approved & banked
      TheWholeCircus: PM'd about submission
      -Everette-: Approved & banked
      glittermintfurry: PM'd about submission
      Spottedpuppi: Approved & banked

page 30 wrote:FluffyBirdie: PM'd about submission
      seiku88: Approved & banked
      Zoosea: Approved & banked
      22tabby: Approved & banked
      Suchgo: PM'd about submission
      blek: Approved & banked
      NightMareRose: Approved & banked
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:03 pm

Username + ID#: SunnyStreets + 823430
    Kalon Link: Altan
    Chosen Prompt: [ Preferences ] 'Stairs, escalator, or elevator?'
    Prompt Response:
    Altan has never seen either an elevator or an escalator.

Token Worth: 14
    fullbody - 4 tokens
    shading bonus - +2 tokens
    colour bonus - +3 tokens
    background bonus - +5 tokens
    Previous Responses: one two three four five six seven eight
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:29 am

Username + ID#: 22tabby || 346744
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909&start=220#p135680539
Chosen Prompt: Are they logical or emotion based in their decisions? Perhaps even both?
Prompt Response:
Anova and his race all are extremely logical in nature. Emotions are stunted, primarily ones that have been deemed “non-functional”. Emotions only get in the way of survival and advancement. These include emotions like; sadness, love, fear, and excitement. Realistically, Anova’s people tend to feel mostly ambition, curiosity, and pride. Of course, this isn’t to say that other emotions don’t exist and are never felt, but the society has deemed these as a negative thing and are taught to suppress these.
Fear is thought to be trumped by self-preservation skills. Curiosity is the outlet to learning and advancement. Love serves to only tear people apart when procreation and collectively taking care of young ones is all that matters to their face. Ambition helps bring on advancements, and pride is the driving factor to contribute. Excitement allows one to be let down, sadness is only negative.
The society has an explanation for every emotion, and Anova considers these “earth emotions” as primitive and silly, although they do seem hard to suppress when no one else is suppressing them either…
Token Worth: 178 words, 1 token
Previous Responses: 1
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me