Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby sheepsorrel » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:56 am

Username + ID#: conradical 413649
Kalon Link: x
Chosen Prompt: Describe the galaxy/space outside of their known world/what they see in the sky
Prompt Response: x

palden's planet is in a populated system so he sees multiple other populated planets, a space station, and very often passing starships when ya look up at the sky!

Token Worth:
fullbody = 4
color = 3
background = 5
total = 12
Previous Responses: n/a
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:00 am

Username + ID#: conradical 413649
Chosen Prompt: Who do they admire most?
Prompt Response: x

palden admires his best friend, eran, most of all! he admires eran's intelligence and nerdishness, despite their overwhelming differences in personality

Token Worth:
bust = 3
shading = 2
multiple characters = 5
total = 10

Previous Responses: 1
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:01 am

Username + ID#: olivionary + 106651
    Kalon Link: Here

Chosen Prompt: What is their favorite scent?
    Prompt Response: It may be a little cringe worthy, but among the scents the Vivere loves it isn't the scent of water mint, the smell of rain, cookies baking in the oven or the wild flowers in her garden that is her favourite of them all, but rather the cologne that Eceon likes to wear. He says that it reminds him of the sea, which is his favourite place to be, and for her it simply makes her feel at home when she catches the slightest hint of it in the air. Whenever she smells this scent, she will think of being cuddled up in his arms breathing him in.
    Token Worth: 106 Words = 1

Chosen Prompt: What is their favorite meal to prepare?
    Prompt Response: Vivere's favourite meal to prepare is one that her Mother made whenever she had to make something quick and simple when she was a child. This would mostly happen when her Father was travelling to study some species of endangered frogs, or some other animal he was studying at the time. Vivere really enjoys fish finger sandwiches, though she now eats vegetarian fish finger rather than original ones due to her concerns about microplastics in fish. The bread has to be lightly toasted with a little bit of tartar sauce on one slice with melted butter on the other. She will always have a side of mushy peas alongside her sandwich.
    Token Worth: 111 Words = 1

Chosen Prompt: Stairs, Escalator or Elevator?
    Prompt Response: Vivere despises elevators. They are small and enclosed spaces that she can not easily exit if she so chooses. With stairs there is a clear entrance and exit, most often with multiple points to get out of the hallways depending on what kind of stairwell it is. Vivere would prefer the stairs just as an additional means of getting her steps in, unless she needs to climb a ridiculous number of steps. Overall if Vivere really had to pick out of the three, she'd pick escalators - they are basically lazy stairs which is great for those days where she just wants to chill and if they break, she can just walk up and down them as if they were stairs.
    Token Worth: 120 Words = 1

Previous Responses:
    What does their current bedroom look like?
    Do they prefer the sun, or cloudy day? + Are they are early bird or night owl?
    How they met their bestie + Top 3 Skills/Talents
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 am

Username + ID#: CaptainRon + 753811
Kalon Link: [Jinyu]

Chosen Prompt: Preferences | What is their favorite scent?
Prompt Response:
Jinyu's favorite scent is the salty sea air!
Token Worth: Fullbody (4) + Color (3) + Shade (2) + Background (5)= 14
Previous Responses:
[Bedroom]
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:55 am

Chosen Prompt: A smell they absolutely HATE
    Prompt Response: Vivere's least favourite thing to smell is Vanilla extract. It is deceptively nice smelling despite how it actually tastes [she learnt the hard way as a child] and as she bakes so regularly, it is a staple in her cooking cupboard - unless she can get a hold of vanilla pods. This persistent exposure to the scent has completely ruined vanilla for her, she'd rather not use it than have to smell it even for a moment. She despises vanilla scented perfumes and candles, which her friends will occasionally purchase for her as a gag gift knowing that she does not like the scent.
    Token Worth: 103 Words = 1

Chosen Prompt: What's their favourite accessory?
    Prompt Response: A long silver necklace with a silver 'o' ring as the charm is Vivere's favourite accessory to wear. It was a gift from Eceon for the first dating anniversary and she has been obsessed with it ever since. She will literally wear it everywhere. It's either tucked into her shirt or hanging loose over her clothes. Eceon has gifted Vivere other jewellery over time, but this necklace has been and always will be a favourite. It is often used as a means to hold her rings from Eceon when she is working or baking to prevent them from becoming lost or dirty whilst she is foraging or using her hands to combine ingredients.
    Token Worth: 113 Words = 1

Chosen Prompt: What was their favourite childhood toy?
    Prompt Response: When Vivere was found by her parents, she was also found with a wooden carved horse that she was clutching in her hands and refused to let go for several days after taking her out of the mountainous woods. It isn't known what the origins of the wooden horse actually is, whether it was something to be found, something her parents gave her or something that the cryptids of the forest gave her. She isn't even sure if it is a horse anymore, maybe it's a depiction of one of the many cryptids that reside in that forest. Unfortunately it is unlikely that Vivere will ever be certain, but when she returns she may get some answers.
    Token Worth: 117 Words = 1

Previous Responses:
    Favourite Smell + Favourite Meal + Stairs, Escalators or Elevators?
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:22 am

Username + ID#: xx. , id: 281885
Kalon Link: off oekaki standard / final design
Chosen Prompt: What would they tell their past self?
Prompt Response:

Penny stares at the small kit sleeping at their paws, unaware of the world and its cruelties as it dreams of exploring wide oceans and the stars above. It doesn't know what it's doing and for that, Penny hates it.

"You dream too big. Grow up."

The kit is older now, stalking a butterfly that sits on her fathers' prize peonies. It's always prize peonies in these stupid memories. It launches, paws outstretched, and the butterfly takes off in a flurry. The beautiful pink petals lay crinkled and crushed beneath the kits clumsy feet.

"You are too carefree. You don't think about the consequences of your actions. Why aren't you better at this?"

It is a teenager, laughing in a patch of wild grass with its friends.
Wilbur, is in that patch of grass. A kal who looks like her but is not her anymore. She wishes she could go back to this.
The friends are saying something about a God being sighted in his temple nearby. Ghost stories in broad daylight and maybe if it had been a midnight campfire story, she would have been more afraid of going. But they're up on their feet now, laughing and joking as they push at each other and trample the grass below in their hurry to make it to the pivotal point of her entire life, where things began to skew so drastically.

"You're so stupid and brave. I wish you would just sit these things out sometimes. Didn't we have homework to do, here? You should focus more on school and stop caring so much about everything else; you can make friends when you're in college. Go home. God, please go home."

The God is achingly beautiful as he arches above his alter. This is someone Penny knows, now, someone she hates. She watches herself sink to her paws before him, wide-eyed. Her friends are staring, afraid, frozen. She only stares with fascination.
She meets the gods' eyes, his many eyes, and then he is gone. The power she feels crawling along her back and making her fur stand on end is astounding. She can see the wheels turning in her younger selfs head, watches herself begin to wonder, begin to figure it all out.

"He's nothing. You don't need to be more than you are, you just need to put your head down and keep to yourself. Stop trying to stretch your potential; you have none and your dreams are all stupid. Go home and stay there. Don't ever come back here."

Wilbur is in a library and devouring books by the dozen. Magic and rituals and theology and how it all works, where it all begins. The clock above the old doors strikes twelve and Penny knows this is where it all began, right here in this room. She looks past herself to the God sitting two tables away, paws under its chin as it watches Wilbur read and read and read. He looks up and smiles at her, and then he is gone, and she thinks she hates him a little more then. Penny wishes she could grab her past self and shake them.

"I hear accounting pays well. Nice stable job. The business section is right over here, see? We should go take a look. I promise it's not as boring as it sounds."

It is late and the sun is sinking. Wilbur has snuck out and is creeping towards that temple. She remembers the taste of the power as she followed its trail that night because she can taste it now as she watches herself move, trying to be quiet, trying to be as unnoticeable as possible.
They reach it and there they stand before the altar, silent this time, and Wilbur breathes in that immense power and lets it out with a laugh. They breathe it in again and don't let it out this time. It was warm then, Penny thinks. Filling.

"It'll make you sick. It's poison, Wilbur, why didn't you see that? Please spit it out. Spit it out, please, please. You're going to regret this."

There are tastes of it everywhere now. Not just his power but all sorts; something floral in her fathers' peonies, something bitter along the path that winds alongside the river that they used to play in as a kit in the summer. There's a tree here that someone had etches two names into, surrounded by a heart. The name has been scratched out recently with some flavourful text added. Wilbur eats it up despite the taste.

"You're an idiot. You're not good enough for this, you're not worthy of it. Give up already. Just stop it."

It is raining and it is dark. The God is brilliant and bright despite it, a living lightning bolt that laughs as Wilbur stalks him. Like a butterfly only larger, brighter, and this one all too aware of their presence.
Wilbur lunges and bites it, and they're batted away. Penny watches herself spit out the fur they'd ripped and says nothing.
"You're a funny little thing. You have determination."
Penny doesn't know whether he's speaking to her or Wilbur and it doesn't really matter in the end. Wilbur lunges again and is batted away.
Penny watches herself jump once more and this time when they're thrown back it's ichor that they spit even though the taste of it, the feeling of it, never really washes from her mouth.
Wilbur is spluttering at her paws and the God smiles at them both and is gone.

"You should have known better. It was your job to know better."

They stand on the alter, now, where this fantasy all began, where it has now turned into a nightmare. Wilbur looks triumphant. The air is thick with a new taste, one Penny has long since learned to breathe around. She knows what happens here. She does not want to see it again. She waits outside and eventually, Wilbur stumbles out looking a little ragged.
Wilbur looks at her for the first time yet in these memories, just a look, and then they turn away again and spring into the grass and they are gone.

"This is where you ruined it. This is the point we should never have gotten to. You would've been a good accountant."

Their friends hardly recognise them and Penny knows that stung. They cower before them too, as they did him, and stare. They don't listen when Wilbur tries to talk, to explain, to plead with them to not be afraid. She thinks this is where it finally began to click, where she began to realise things weren't going as she'd planned.
She remembers the fright when she'd blinked and the watch had appeared. Stuck on this minute, this second, always there in her left eye as a mocking reminder. She remembers the tingling as she'd lashed out at it, not realising she was also lashing out at what was in front of her.
Her friends had scattered, wounded and terrified, and Wilbur had been left to stand there alone.

"You never did have a little voice, did you? The one to second-guess. The one that wondered if what you were doing was smart. How could you have let this happen?"

She doesn't know when Pendulum caught on. It did, though, and now she's been this for some few hundred years and she hates it more than anything in the world other than perhaps him.
She watches herself as she snarls at him, demands to know what he did, why nobody knows who they are. Who they were. They only know who she is now.
He shrugs at her and he is gone and she is left alone.

"How could you do this to me?"

Her past self slumps and ignores the question. She knows she is ignoring it because she remembers this, remembers ignoring it.
There is one last thing to say, she thinks, before she will go back to herself, her time. She watches herself lay there defeated and broken and unknown and the anger that swells is unlike anything she has ever felt before.

"Was it worth it?"

There is no response, and Penny leaves.

Token Worth: 1366w ;; [10 tokens]
Previous Responses: n/a
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:07 am

Chosen Prompt: What's their dream home like?
    Prompt Response: Vivere has a love for a large number of aesthetics and wants to indulge in all of them when she buys her own home with Eceon. She would like a small grey brick driveway to one side of the house up to a garage with a painted door; she'd likely paint it a pastel pink, though she is considering going for a cute mural. There would be a small stepping stone-like path from the garage to the door which will match the stepping stone path from the front gate that leads directly to the small porch in front of the front door that is a pastel pink that matches the garage. The front garden is mostly grass which is kept trimmed along the paths and driveway as well as near the picket fence along the road. Vivere decided to leave parts of the front garden to grow with wild flowers and remain natural for the insects and wildlife that may visit her little house.
    On her porch she has a lot of plant pots that she fills with lavender, herbs and flowers for the pollinators in the local area. Most of these pots are second hand or gifts from friends. Many of them she had painted herself to match the eclectic pastel rainbow boho mishmash of her home's aesthetic. Beside the door is a bench that Eceon’s Father made and gifted them with a small wicker basket sat beside it for their dog.
    Walking in the front door is a small hallway. The floor is terracotta tiles, but is partially covered by a blue floral doormat that contrasts against the pink tones. On the right wall are the coat hooks, each a different colourful hook that had been dipped to create a splattering of rainbows. The walls had been painted white to make the small hall look a little bit bigger and prevent contrast against the bright and colourful additions to the room, although they do contrast each other in places. On the opposite wall is a small cupboard where winter coats are kepts through the summer as well as the dog's leash, harness and bag full of necessary items for a walk. Directly opposite the front door is a door into the rest of the house, it is painted white with patterned frosted glass.
    The living room is painted a purple-pink with the wall decorated with art prints, macrame, wall hanging plant pots, vintage signs and a vintage clock. Along the wall nearest the door is the staircase with a fish tank sitting at the bottom of the stairs, the tank is home to a single Midas Cichlid. Along the stair case is one of the red faux leather sofas and against the front window is another matching sofa, with a blue fluffy pouf that sits beside the three seater sofa below the window. The window is covered by a lacey curtain with two floor length curtains in a patterned print that remain open most of the time. There is a grey rug in the middle of the room. An electric fire sits on the wall beneath the clock, on either side of which are matching cupboards. On one side is a mirror, the landline phone and Vivere’s diary while on the other side is their TV.
    Through an archway from the living room is the dining room. On one wall in a wall length fish tank filled with barbs, catfish and other species while opposite in a mirror with a dining table beneath it. The table is natural wood while the chairs are all different colours.
    Through another glass door is a large kitchen. The counters and floor are both black in colour while the cabinets are a medium tone wood. One wall is filled by a cupboard, the fridge, microwave and a counter where the kettle sits. Opposite is an L shaped counter with the oven and sink on either side. One single door goes out on the driveway, near to the entrance of the garage while a set of french doors go out into the back garden which is dedicated to even more gardening endeavours. There is another door that leads to a small room, this room houses the washing machine and dryer. The dog crate is in this room next to a cat tree. There is a window that goes out into an enclosed cat run to prevent the cat from going outside. This room is dubbed ‘the cat room’.
    Upstairs there are four rooms. The hallway to these rooms is simple, with a dark carpet and light walls. The bannister is lined by baskets for washing to be stored in as well as a bin. The first room is the bathroom, the main theme of this room is pink and green with pink terracotta tiles lining the floor and parts of the wall being painted green. The rest of the wall, specifically around the bath, sink and window, is a pink, white and green tile. The sink and toilet are a matching green. There is a white cupboard next to the end of the bath with a shelf high up and filled with empty fancy and interesting perfume bottles.
    The next room is Eceon’s office. It’s a simple room with his collection of figurines, swords and artwork lining the walls. Against one wall is his desk with his PC, drawing tablet and his other electronics stored on his extra long desk. On the opposite wall is a single bed that has been decorated with handmade blankets and cushions, including one brightly coloured koi cushion that he absolutely adores. This room is mostly used for his office work and also for if they need to sleep separately [staying up late, sickness, etc].
    Besides this is Vivere and Eceon’s shared bedroom with a huge bed taking up most of the space. The bed is similarly decorated to the one in Eceon’s office with huge layered blankets and lots of cushions and plushies that get shoved to the floor every night. There is a TV on one wall and two wardrobes, one for each of them.
    The final room is Vivere’s office. She has her PC and desk in the room with the rest of the room filled by her painting and other art equipment, with a second desk for those purposes. One corner of the room is filled by blankets, bean bags and cushions where she likes to curl up and play on her switch. She’s decorated the walls with art, bunting, photographs and scientific posters.
    Token Worth: 1090 Words = 10

Previous Responses:
    Favourite Smell + Favourite Meal + Stairs, Escalators or Elevators?
    A smell they hate + Favourite Accessory + Favourite Childhood Toy

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:07 am

Username + ID#: xx. , id: 281885
Kalon Link: off oekaki standard / final design
Chosen Prompt: Would they choose fame and fortune, or love and peace?
Prompt Response:
Peace is an easy thing to shatter, and love is relative, but it's better than the fame and fortune she has now. Penny thinks she'd do just about anything to rid herself of the attention she gathers whenever she visits Taigon. As big as the world seems when you're seeing it from the distorted viewing stand that the Gods call the watchline, when your four paws are down on solid ground and everyone seems to know who you are, it feels so very small.
Love and peace are lovely concepts when you have the time and luxury to sit there and indulge in the thought of what they might be like.
Penny thinks... she thinks, maybe, that if she had given herself the chance, she would have fallen in love. She was young when she became this, when she took on this life, and before all of this, the idea of being famous for her bravery and adventures had been one of the most exciting dreams of all time. She'd proclaimed loudly her desire to live a solitary life despite the fact she'd surrounded herself with friends who'd laughed along with her antics.
Maybe peace didn't have to be quiet, she thinks, as she remembers those days. Maybe peace had just been a certainty of who you were and who you were loved by. She was sure she was loved back then; she is only feared now, and there is no peace in that.
Penny doesn't know how the world sees her when she steps among them, those who she once was and no longer is. She must look fearsome, dangerous, because the people who stop to stare with some form of recognition that quickly turns to them scrambling to lay at her feet and turn up offerings of fruit and money and prayer. She doesn't know why they pray because she has no ability to grand their wishes but they do all the same and she can't make the attention stop, so she doesn't bother, just avoids it instead.
She'd like to visit one day and be a nobody. Maybe not a day, maybe a week, or a year. A year to be nobody and to find friends and fall in love, and just for a while, she would live with peace, even if she knew it would come to an end eventually. Just a moment in all of her eternity to remember what it felt like to have everything be quiet.
The closest she gets to that now is here, sitting atop a hill that is almost as lonely as she is. The sun is setting before her and the sky is bright and on fire and it is beautiful. There were people here when she chose this place to sit and they'd scattered like mice when she'd told them to get lost. The hill will be busy the next week or so with people coming to see if she's still here, when those she chased away start telling the story of "meeting" her. She does wonder how people tell stories about her, sometimes. She remembers how people told stories about Gods when she was a child, how she'd fallen in love with them, and wonders if anyone out there thinks they're in love with her too. Hopefully not. It'd be awkward to meet a follower who tries to marry her.
Peace and love, fame and fortune, love and peace and what she wouldn't give to have it. Fame comes with some vague sort of love, a version of it that tastes stagnant, but it's not the sort she wants. It tastes like the sort that can twist and warp to hatred the moment someone decides it and if someone did decide it she wouldn't blame them, really, but she still doesn't want it.
Penny watches a butterfly catch the breeze and rise, wings beating frantically. It rightens itself after a second and floats back towards the flowers. She watches it land, watches it rest, and she sits and rests too.
She has peace for now, here, even if it'll be gone in an hour. If she could hold onto it forever she would.

Token Worth: 696w ;; [5 tokens]
Previous Responses: What would they tell their past self? [10]
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:18 am

Username + ID#: Zoosea + #686114
Chosen Prompt: "Do they have any pets?"
Prompt Response:

Unlike many pet owners, Mark does not own a common cat, dog, or reptile. Instead, Mark has nine hens accompanying him. Despite chickens being known for being simple farm animals, he has found that these flightless birds are exceptionally lovable and cuddly creatures. They resemble a cat's independence. Such as cleaning and grooming themselves like a cat and hunting for their own food. And yet, they love attention and affection like dogs. Mark has observed that chickens are just as cuddly as canines. Mark has such an attachment to them, that the chickens are more like family. He has named each one of them, and each of their personalities is different from one another.

Over time, Mark had discovered that the chickens each have different personalities and what they like and dislike. Lemon, the lead hen is proud and apathetic to trouble with the other hens. Though she is very protective and motherly to all the eggs in the coop. She thoroughly enjoys cuddling and gets upset if Mark takes too long to finish something. Next is Scarlet; the derpy, chubby cuddle bug of the group. She is very motherly but can be a bit of an airhead. She enjoys hopping in the grass and eating anything she can find. Saddie is the tall diva. She dislikes going into the mud and you can find her preening or dusting in a dust pit quite often. Next is Saddie's nemesis, the tiny but fierce- Sassy. This hen has no issue standing up for the other hens even though she is the smallest hen. No one can push her around and get away with it. Her sister Rose is a gentle giant. Rose is a robust hen, but would rarely if ever pick on anyone. She is peaceable and gentle. Another hen is Pudding. She enjoys being picked up and being cradled like a baby. Sadly, Pudding can be quite a grump. She just seems to be having a bad day, every day. Often you can find her picking on the weaker hens of the group. Unfortunately, Moon is the one getting picked on quite a lot by Pudding. The reason for this is because she is the worst troublemaker of all of them. Moon is constantly annoying Pudding. The other hens often get after her for being mischievous. Though, Moon has her sweet moments and loves attention. Her sibling Sparkle is what you'd describe as a "one of the boys" type of gal. She is observant and calm, maybe getting into mischief once in a while. Sparkle loves to cuddle and bathe in the sun in Mark's lap. Next is Gumball. She is the lowest in the pecking order. Despite that, this hen is very benevolent. Gumball had a sister but she passed away due to a battle with a snake. This did not go unnoticed though. Sassy and Rosey were quick to take Gumball under their wing and protected her. Fortunately, Gumball has grown to be a very strong, healthy hen! Mark is a very proud chicken dad.

Mark and his hens have had many adventures and entertaining moments together. Like the time he introduced them to yogurt. Most of the foods he had introduced them to were solid, but this time was different. He recalls kneeling down to his chickens and opening up a small cup of vanilla yogurt. He waited and sat still as to not scare his feathered friends with this new foreign object. Moonlight was the first to try the yogurt. Though, not knowing it was liquid, she gave a hard peck at the contents inside. Her entire face dunked into the yogurt and she immediately pulled back- coughing and sneezing out the yogurt from her nose. Her whole face was covered, and after a few more attempts, she figured out how to eat it without putting her whole head in it. The other chickens had gotten their faces extremely messy, but they enjoyed the new tasty treat. To say the least, it was an amusing event to watch.

There are many fond memories that Mark has had with his pets, but one of them was bringing them to the lake. Looking back at that particular memory, it brings to his mind how much fun he had with his nine fluffy pets. The young lad wanted to go for a swim, so he took a forest trail that led to a body of water. After going through some forest, he made it to the lake. Without realizing it, the chickens had followed him all the way up the trail. Mark found out too late and didn't want to go back home, so he decided to make the most of the trip. Mark picked up Lemon and got into shallow water. Gently, he lowered the lead hen into the water. She floated for a good couple of seconds before coming to the conclusion that water was not for her. Flapping her wings in a panic, Lemon started to squawk. Mark picked up Lemon and brought her back to shore, wishing that he didn't try to make a chicken swim. Some of the other hens were curious though. Most of them were standing and scratching at the water. As the Kalon swam, the chickens desperately tried to follow. Mark recalls hearing the splashes of water on the shore as they ran. Unbeknownst to him, Sassy had jumped into the water and began swimming towards him in the water. Soon he detected a presence near and found Sassy swimming close behind him. Mark held up his hand to let her rest since chickens aren't exactly built for water travel. Sassy floated peacefully, clucking in content that she had swum to her dad successfully. Plenty of time passed and Mark made up his mind that Sassy shouldn't be in the water too long. Coming to that conclusion, he brought the hen back to shore with the rest of the group. The chickens looked spent and so Mark picked up a few and headed home, the rest following close behind. At home, he gave them feed for diner and some corn for a treat. It was an enjoyable and treasured memory.

A fun fact that Mark learned about chickens when getting them is that they love to dig. Often in the mornings when Mark tends to his small garden, he'll have a small line of chickens following him. Most of the time the group would leave the plants alone. Mark would begin to do some weeding or digging small holes in the garden. That's when the real challenge started. Instead of scooping up dirt, Mark would find a hen on top of his shovel, digging at the scoop of dirt for worms. Sparkle was usually guilty of this, but she was too cute for Mark to get angry at her. As fun as it was to have chickens help him dig, it got annoying sometimes. Regardless of that, it never stopped him from letting the hens have some fun. Mark never really got lonely, because his hens were very loyal and loved his attention and affection.

Token Worth: [1,185 words] = 10 Tokens
Previous Responses: 1
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:20 am

Username + ID#: .*✦ kirin | 418283
    Kalon Link: here

Chosen Prompt: Describe some of the flora/fauna unique to their world

Prompt Response:
    there’s lots of medicinal plants in her world! here are two of the more common ones!

Token worth:
    fullbody- 4
    pixel - 2
    shading - 2
    color - 3
    animation - 5
    background - 5
    ——————-
    total: 21 tokens

Previous Responses: one, two & three
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me