Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby Griff » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:00 am

Username + ID#: Griff 254592
Kalon Link: https://i.imgur.com/YzDdbfq.png
Chosen Prompt: What's their dream home like?
Prompt Response: Phillip has given this question a lot of thought. If left to his own devices, after all, he would simply be a wanderer, meandering around the world to share his gift of music. But, there is something nice to be said about a home base, a place to return to when all is said and done. The most important part, he decided, would be that the house would need to be something more of a cottage than a castle. He has no need for fancy colors and railings, it would be too much to clean! After all, that is time away from music! He would admit a certain fondness for the cottages that have natural thatched roofs, as they remind him of his many nights sleeping outside and would smell of nature instead of brick.

Of course, this cottage would still need a good window! One for the front, one for the kitchen, and another for his bedroom. The one in the kitchen would have a shelf nearby it, and there he would plant all matter of herbs and edible plants. They all smell so good, and taste even better! Not that he is a great cook, but hey he can pretend right? The window by his room would have plants as well, but these would be decorative ones like begonias and violets. And the one in the front? That one would have butterfly plants nearby! Nothing like a good butterfly watching session to calm the nerves.

And yes plants are a lot of work but worth it! He would have the smallest of gardens with basics out back, as well as a garden for growing sunflowers (mmmm seeds!) and gourds. Why gourds? Hollowed out, they make for amazing instruments! And he is ALL about the music. Which is why his house would have many windchimes scattered about as well! Any breeze of wind from all angles would be enough to make music. But, he would make sure that any room in his house had an instrument nearby as well. After all, it is how he communicates with the world, since he has no voice of his own. While the rest of his family has their own methods to overcome their disability, music has become his. These instruments would hang from the walls, rest on shelves, or be leaning against the bed. Wherever you look, you are sure to find one!

As for his bed, think oversized but still made of natural materials. He is used to sleeping outside, and as such his bed reflects this. Although it has a considerable amount of stuffing, all of the materials he sourced himself. As such it may look a bit rough, but it smells of nature and makes him happy. So many feathers!

The kitchen is as basic as it gets, he is no cook after all! But still, when the big bites, he has the supplies to do what he would like. The few modern commodities he allows are the freezer and fridge, although he tends to eat things as he buys them. His pantry meanwhile is stocked with things form the local markets: in particular breads, jams, butters, and edible seeds. Did we mention sunflower seeds? He would have his favorite snack stocked in every type! There would be a few practical seasonings as well mixed in, trail mix for on the go as well as dried fruits. A type or two of jerky perhaps, although he is not a huge fan of meat products.

Token Worth: 5 Tokens (585 words)
Previous Responses: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4597906&start=110#p135492220
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4597906&start=120#p135505581
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4597906&start=120#p135505917
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:34 am

[list]Username + ID#: SunnyStreets + 823430
Kalon Link: Altan
Chosen Prompt: [ Relationships ] 'Who do they admire most? '
Prompt Response:
Altan most admires his best friend, Emilie.

Token Worth: 19
fullbody - 4 tokens
shading bonus - +2 tokens
colour bonus - +3 tokens
background bonus - +5 tokens
multiple character bonus - +5 tokens
Previous Responses: one two three four five [18 tokens - first myo earnt ]

six seven eight nine [ 18 tokens ]
[ 18 + 18 = 36, 36 - 15 = 21: second myo token price earnt ]
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:04 am

Username + ID#: waffle02 | #153327
Kalon Link: Vendetta
Chosen Prompt: What would their secret hideout look like?
Prompt Response:
The city was bustling. Cars horns blare as the street lights above glare threateningly down on each passerby along the sidewalk. One specific person stands out as they stroll through the city streets. As they walk the bright lights appear to reflect off their collar and earrings making them appear glowing…or wait maybe they are glowing? With paws in their jacket pockets and hunched shoulders they eventually turn left towards a dead end alley. As they turn the corner a smirk can be seen peeking on their face. The kalon stands in dark alleyway and come up to the end where a graffiti marked stone wall faces them. Upon reaching the wall a single paw reaches out of their pocket and with a quick snap of their fingers they appear to disappear in an instance with a flash of light.
In actually below them opened an almost instantaneous portal flashed open and brought them down into their secret base. The room glowed with a similar purple-blue hue that they did, with lines painted all across the walls of the room. In the main room the walls are also lined with posters, almost appearing like wanted posters but each unique like a work of art. They each depict Ven but also are all created in a style recognizable to their own, like no actual wanted posters exist besides the ones they created. At times it seems like the eyes of each poster are following whomever enters the sanctum, that or its just because certain ones appear to flashing every few moments like cameras recording the actions in a museum. Spread around the space are large bean bag chairs and computer screens, most set up to play video games and watch movies, though a few appear to be monitoring something, though the darkness of the screens make it difficult to make out exactly what. Ven strolls across the room to a large fridge to take out a can of soda, which they then crack open and take a sip of. Closing the fridge with their foot, they lazily pass through the room and towards a wall with another graffiti artwork sprawling across it entirely. Ven places their paw on the wall which glows again as a handle appears. They then open and enter into an entirely different space. This one is covered in monitors appearing to have recordings of live footage all across the city. It is difficult to tell if these are meant to help keep Ven safe, help Ven save others…or possibly for notorious reasons. Placing their soda down on the counter, Vendetta pulls out a chair from the desk and sits, casually scrolling through each monitor as if looking for something specific. They peruse each screen carefully and methodically, until the slightly movement of color catches their eyes. They stare for a few seconds more at the 38th monitor, and then rise from their seat. Vendetta leaves the hideaway the same way they came, having forgotten all about their soda on the counter, sitting by numerous others similarly left alone.

Token Worth: 5 tokens (511 words)
Previous Responses: N/A
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:10 am

Username + ID#: Zoosea + #686114
Kalon Link: x
Chosen Prompt: “Are they logical or emotion based in their decisions? Perhaps even both?”
Prompt Response:

To the eyes of strangers and acquaintances, Mark is a very logical person. Mark sees himself as a logical person too. Most of his decisions are based off of things he has witnessed, experienced and learned in the past. But to those who watch and get to know Mark more, they can tell that a few of his choices are emotionally biased. Whether it would be giving advice to a younger person or contemplating whether or not attending a party is a good idea, Mark tends to see both sides.

When Mark is calm and collected, he is very logical, but he is not blunt. If he senses that what he is about to say might hurt the individual- he is quick to think of a kinder way of doing or saying something. Even if it means that it may become a inconvenience to himself. An example that can be used is if Mark was invited to a picnic with friends, but is unable to go for whatever reason. Logically, he could have politely decline their invitation and not go- or just not show up at all. But knowing that it might hurt the other Kalons feelings, Mark would decline their invitation, but contribute and bring food for the future picnic and politely decline. It makes him feel better knowing that he can help the other people have an enjoyable time.

On the other hand, his emotions can be a huge influence to his decisions when in distress. It is unlike Mark to become stressed, but it happens to everyone, and Mark is no exception. When sad, stressed, or anxious, he has a much more of a difficult time making more logical and rational decisions. Emotions more often than not, take over and it can lead Mark to making careless or surprisingly cruel choices. An example would be if one of his chickens are in danger. A raccoon has caught one of his hens and was about to have her for breakfast. Logically, he could scare the raccoon so terrified, that it’ll run away leaving the chicken alive. But since his chickens are extremely important to him, that outcome is unlikely to happen. From raising them from hatchings, Mark has a strong bond with them emotionally. His emotions would completely take over and not only would he scare it- but hunt it down as well.

The chance of Mark thinking logically without an emotional attachment is much higher. Believe it or not Mark can think and act more logically even when enraged. He does not let anger to blind his actions… unless there is something that he is emotionally attached to to alter his mind process. There are few things that can get Mark to be emotionally involved. A number of them are his family, perhaps a selected few of friends, and his chickens, and injustice to those who can’t defend themselves.

Mark despises injustice but rarely has to confront it due to being in a isolated area. He lives alone on his small farm, so confrontation with other beings and Kalons is very rare. But on those rare occasions, when he needs to go to the more populated towns, it goes from zero to one hundred. In Marks eyes, towns are hot spots for unjustly things and events to happen. It is not uncommon to find him giving what little he has to others. His emotions move him to be compassionate to those who are in need.

Mark indeed uses both logic and emotions to guide his decision making.

Token Worth: 590 out of 500 words (5 Tokens)
Previous Responses: 1 2 3 4 5 6
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:49 am

Username + ID#: waffle02 | #153327
Kalon Link: Vendetta
Chosen Prompt: What would they tell their past self?
Prompt Response:
Traditional because my art laptop is not working rn...yay haha
Token Worth: Fullbody (4) + Shading (2) + Color (2) + Multiple Character (5) = 13 Tokens
Previous Responses:
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:38 am

Username + ID#: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Kalon Link: System
Chosen Prompt: "Do they have any pets?"
Prompt Response:
Theres nothing but 0's and 1's in there realm, but he can make pets from them, anything that is made of a line and a circle he has in his realm!

Token Worth:
Fullbody (4) - Shading (2) - Colour (3) - Background (5) - Extra Character (5) - Total= 19 tokens

Previous Responses:
Haemal
"How do they feel about their family?" (19)
"What’s your character's ideal date like?" (19)
"If they were stuck on an island, what three things would they bring?" (14)
"What was it like for them growing up?" (19)
"What was their childhood bedroom like?" (19)
"What was their favorite childhood toy?" (14)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:44 am

Username + ID#: Deercan | 776756
Kalon Link: Henrik
Chosen Prompt: Do they prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?
Prompt Response: Image
a starry sky!
Token Worth: fullbody [4 tokens], shading bonus [2 tokens], colour bonus [3 tokens], background bonus [5 tokens] - total = 14 tokens
Previous Responses: 1

Username + ID#: Deercan | 776756
Kalon Link: [either to the oekaki page or off-oekaki form]
Chosen Prompt: How would this kal draw/describe themselves?
Prompt Response: Henrik is proud. His friends find the selfportrait funny however. (art link)
Token Worth: fullbody [4 tokens], pixel bonus [2 tokens], shading bonus [2 tokens], colour bonus [3 tokens], background bonus [5 tokens] - total = 16 tokens
Previous Responses: 1, 2 (top of this post)

Hope it's okay I post multiple prompt responses in one form!
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:50 am

Chosen Prompt: "Your character’s favorite snack"
Prompt Response:
There was one host, who's world had delicious bugs which he still dreams about eating.

Token Worth:
Fullbody (4) - Pixel (2) - Colour (3) - Background (5) - Extra Character (5) - Total= 19 tokens

Previous Responses:
Haemal

System
"Do they have any pets?" (19)

☆-------☆
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:33 am

Chosen Prompt: "What makes them feel loved?"
Prompt Response:
Since system was born all alone, even if he doesn't show it on the outside, any little gesture of kindness makes him emotional. For instance one host gave him a rock with googly eyes, he took it without any expression but on the inside he was crying in happiness.

Token Worth:
Fullbody (4) - Pixel (2) - Colour (3) - Extra Character (5) - Total= 14 tokens

Previous Responses:
Haemal

System
"Do they have any pets?" (19)
"Your character’s favorite snack" (19)

☆-------☆
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels