Re: WOI pups-OPEN FOR APPS.

Postby Transmute » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 am

Also people, keep in mind that the forms will be closing today, and any edits made after judging begins will be ignored, so if you need to edit your form, or turn in a new form, do it now! And I have a feeling I wont win. But thats okay, because the teen WOI adopts are opening after this one ends.
.Fire Flight.

Flight Rising Alerts:
Taking ping requests for
[White/Rose-Seafoam/White]
imperials. Guaranteed triple gened,
male has iridescent, shimmer and
gembond. Female has tiger, shimmer
and gembond.
Transmute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diamonds;; » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:34 am

~RunawayWolf~ wrote:Also people, keep in mind that the forms will be closing today, and any edits made after judging begins will be ignored, so if you need to edit your form, or turn in a new form, do it now! And I have a feeling I wont win. But thats okay, because the teen WOI adopts are opening after this one ends.

that's incorrect. the teen adopts open when the custom WOI contest ends on the 30th of September
diamonds;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember Sky » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:33 am

Corgi. wrote:
NatureFREAKism wrote:I agree with Wolfehh, but I am working on my form as fast and throughly as I can. I really want one of these. Alos, does traditional art count as art done by me?

I believe as long as its not a lineart anything counts .

Guys ask yourself, if you applied and didn't have enough time.. why did you apply?

I agree with Corgi. I think we had enough time, You just didn't use that time. I finished my form, because I knew the ending date was today.
Ember Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alskcvi;junc » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:41 am

I agree with Corgi. I think we had enough time, You just didn't use that time. I finished my form, because I knew the ending date was today.

Of course, I aslo think that we had ample amount of time, I was just complaining how I always do x3. I got my form done and done to the best of my ablilties, so I've got no beef with the amount of time.

I <3 Magyarország

Kez ezt a verset en tavaly majus elejen iden lett csak keszen, idean sem egeszen
Cime az volt: Eletem, s kihuztam, mert felszegen santikalt a cime, minden laba, rime.
Urjra kezdtem, s ex alatt, fel esztendo leszaladt, de az egre nezve, alig vettem eszre.
Az egen egy falho szallt, s az a felho nem is szallt, lebegett vagy allt tan, mint egy or, vert ram.
Azt a felhot neztem ein, mig e forgo ev felen, csak lehullott onnan, mint katona holtan.
Ismet kezdtem, Harboru. Lett a cime; Szazsoru. Volt az versszak, jajgatott, mint vert had.
Jaj mit is kerestem itt? Katonak holttesteit. Buvero terelte lepteimet erre.
Kutattam a tarva tart messze hajlo lathatart. Follelem, remeltem, nyitjat, minek eltem.
alskcvi;junc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Transmute » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:04 am

The Shadow Wolf wrote:
Corgi. wrote:
NatureFREAKism wrote:I agree with Wolfehh, but I am working on my form as fast and throughly as I can. I really want one of these. Alos, does traditional art count as art done by me?

I believe as long as its not a lineart anything counts .

Guys ask yourself, if you applied and didn't have enough time.. why did you apply?

I know, I have no problem with the time we had, but other people did. And we signed up because we all want a WOI, enough time or not.
.Fire Flight.

Flight Rising Alerts:
Taking ping requests for
[White/Rose-Seafoam/White]
imperials. Guaranteed triple gened,
male has iridescent, shimmer and
gembond. Female has tiger, shimmer
and gembond.
Transmute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mirandamay » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Alright guys...
I'm disappointed with the amount of spam/fighting and accusations of theft.
The amount of spam that followed was not necessary and constant posts bantering back and forth was also unnecessary. It was something that should have been addressed with the board, myself and sunset and done over PM. Not for everyone to see. It was immature.
XAmbyroo's form was been disqualified and taken care of.

Also I will be giving two more days for the form fix ups and WIP's Going through the forms I saw alot of WIPS. But, you may not enter a new form. This is only for people who have already submitted a form. Sooo the end date will be Sept 5th in the evening.

Call me May
Letting your heart guide you like a lantern in the dark
Character'slW.o.IlDeviantArt
Mirandamay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hu Tao » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:01 am

Username: ~uǝɯOpǝƃuıM~
Pup name: Avalon
Pup number: 2 (She is drop dead gorgeous)
Short story: A young pup opened her eyes. Everything was so big! "Hello, darling!" her mother smiled down at her. It was the most amazing smile in the world. "Your name is…Avalon," her father said to her. She wagged her tail. Avalon. She liked the way it sounded. That night she and her siblings gathered around for story time. "Long ago, the Warriors of Isket fought against a great enemy. The kronadors." The word "kronadors" made Avalon and her siblings whine soflty. Avalon listened on intently. "The warriors and kronadors were at a constant fight for the land that we rightfully owned." The story went on about the brave warriors who gave their lives. "But no side ever won. So the territories were split. And maybe someday in the future, we'll take back our land." Avalon wagged her tail. "Don't worry, Mom! I'll have those lizards begging for mercy!" Her mother laughed and smiled at her. "I'm sure you will." Avalon practiced on her brother. She pounced on his back and no matter how much he struggled she kept him pinned. The mother whispered to her mate, "She's a strong, spirited fighter. Do you worry for her?" He answered, "I worry for all of them. But I also know they won't go down without a fight." Avalon yipped proudly as her brother told her he couldnt get up.

The next day the parents brought their pups from the den for the first time. "I'm a strong warrior of Isket, and you are an evil kronador!" Avalon told her brother. Avalon waited for him to make the first move. Her brother came running at her. Avalon dodged easily. "Puny kronador!" Avalon taunted. Her brother leaped at her. Avalon ran under him and whipped around, smiling with determination. Her brother chased after her and Avalon ran at a tree. She leaped and as soon as her paws hit the bark, she pushed with her back legs, causing her to spring up to the first branch. "Ha!" she yelled down. "No fair!" her brother yelled back up. "Come down right now!" Avalon replied, "Okay, if you really want me to." She sprung down right on top of him. "Hey! Get off!" he squirmed. Avalon proudly leaped off and started prancing towards her mom. Her brother leaped at her when she wasn't looking, but Avalon heard the crisp grass crunching beneath his feet. Avalon ducked, and her brother went sailing over her head and landed on his belly, sprawling in the grass. Avalon laughed. "You're not through with me yet." her brother grunted. "Bring it!" Avalon barked at him. Her brother ran at her again and Avalon jumped up and landed on top of him. After giving him a few nips, she jumped of and faced him. Her brother collasped, panting. "You win!" "Okay, children, it's time to learn how to hunt." Amadahy called. Avalon looked excitedly at a rabbit munching on the grass a few yards away. She crept closer, without her parents noticing, then sprung after the rabbit. The rabbit leaped in surprise and ran quickly. Avalon disappeared over the hill. A few moments later she came back, the rabbit in her jaws, her tail wagging happily. "Well done!" her father exclaimed, impressed. "If I were Rayo, i'd give you your armor now." Avalon beamed, even though she knew he was joking. "Once I get my armour, I won't ever let you or Rayo down." she vowed.

Later that day Avalon had caught two squirrels, a rabbit, 4 mice, and a fish. "She's going to be a very good warrior. Rayo would be very proud of her." her father spoke to his mate. Suddenly a soldier came running up. "Tevron, there are kronadors raiding!" Tevron looked up and went with the soldier. "Wait! Father I want to come!" Avalon bounded over to him. "No, these are kronadors, and you are no match for them yet." Avalon lowered her tail in disappointment. He ran off. Avalon checked to see if her siblings or mom was watching. Then she ran after her dad, making sure not to get too close. She then saw the biggest creature she had ever seen fighting her father. Things were going well until Tevron got pinned. Avalon ran bravely towards it then barked. The creature turned towards her and laughed. It came slowly towards her, trying to scare her with it's menacing stature. Avalon half growled-half whined. But it gave her father enough time to get up and attack the creature. The kronador ran off towards the border. Tevron looked at Avalon. "That was very foolish of you." "I-i'm sorry, i just wanted-"Avalon stammered. "I'm not finished. It was very foolish of you, but also very brave." Avalon looked at her father, his muscles rippled under his pelt. Avalon managed a small smile. "I think you're going to be a great warrior when you grow up." her father said. "Really?" she asked. He replied, "Really. Let's go home." He smiled at her and they walked home, side by side, father and daughter.

A FEW MOONS LATER...

It was time for training. Her mentor, a strong male, asked her, "You're the pup who stood up to the kronador, aren't you?" She nodded. Avalon prepared herself as her mentor called out "Ready!" Her mentor rushed at her and Avalon leaped high over him. Avalon shifted her weight to her front paws and kicked with her back paws, sending her mentor across the clearing. Avalon then ran at her mentor before he could recover and whacked him gently with a paw and dodged a couple paw blows. As soon as her mentor got up, Avalon leaped onto his back and clung on. Her mentor couldn't reach her and started to rollover. Avalon leaped off just in time. Suddenly her mentor grasped her scruff. Avalon went limp. Her mentor let go triumphantly. Then, Avalon thrust herself upwards, knocking her mentor in the jaw. The mentor was knocked backwards and Avalon started to charge at her mentor head on, then lept swiflty sideways. Before her mentor could recover Avalon got behind him and leaped while spinning over her mentor. She sidestepped and rammed her mentor gently on the side then dove under his legs and rammed his other side. Finally, Avalon leaped on her mentor's back, grabbed his scruff, and battered his head with her paws. She jumped off. "Very good!" her mentor said, dizzy.
"You're one of the smartest of your siblings, that's for sure. None of them made me THIS tired. What was the move with all the spinning and jumping?" "Oh, i made it up. I call it 'The dizzy tackle'." Avalon answered. "It's amazing. I'll have to teach it to the others." Avalon beamed and smiled, blushing. She went home happy that day.

The day just got better and better. Her father was going to teach her and her siblings how to hunt big animals, such as moose and elk. Tevron pointed his nose towards a large bull creature. "Now, Avalon, I and your siblings are going to rush at it from all sides. Once I give you a cue you are going to get to make the killing bite to the throat, okay?" "No fair, how come she gets to do the killing bite?" one of her brothers asked. "Because she didn't get pinned during her asessment!" he barked back. "Charge!" The six warriors ran at the animal and nipped at it's ankles. After a few minutes, Tevron howled shortly. Avalon ran up and leaped, latching onto the throat with her teeth, the taste of warm blood running into her mouth. Finally the creature fell, it's gaze went blank. The family gathered around to eat.
The next day Avalon was feeling sluggish. She coughed a bit. "Dear, are you okay?" Amadahy asked. Avalon didn't reply. Amadahy curled up next to her daughter. "Tevron, I think she's sick!" Amadahy looked at Avalon and turned to Tevron. Her voice very grave, she said, "Tevron, she's really sick. We have to get her to Igino now!" Tevron helped pick up Avalon. Once they got to Igino, Amadahy explained everything. Igino nodded and invited them into his den. "Set her down here." he said. he said while preparing a poultice. "Now drink this poultice." Igino said, shoving the poultice towards her. Avalon lapped up a little. She scrunched her nose up in disgust. "All of it? It tastes horrible!" "Yes, all of it, do you want to die?" Igino answered. Avalon finished off the poultice quickly. Avalon was very sick for a few days. Then her condition turned for the worse. She had coughing fits and a terrible fever. "I need to get a special herb! I will have to travel to get it. Avalon nodded and closed her eyes. Igino left the den. After a while Avalon got lonely. She wished anybody would come through the entrance to keep her company. Suddenly there was snuffling at the entrance. Avalon froze as a kronador came lumbering in. Not THAT kind of company! The kronador came towards her. No point in pretending she was dead. She had been standing when it walked in. Avalon knew this particular kronador would know she wasn't really dead. Avalon growled and bared her teeth. This kronador looked so familiar though. Then she remembered. This was the one that had attacked her father those many months ago. Avalon snarled and dove under it's legs as it lunged for her. She scratched it's belly as she went. The kronador reared up preparing to crash down on her, but before it could, Avalon rolled towards its back legs, unbalancing it. It crashed to the floor. Avalon leaped on it's back, clinging with her hind legs, holding a loose flap of skin on the back of the kronador's neck with her teeth, and battering it's head with her paws. The kronador bucked but couldn't get her off. Lazuli leaped off, snarling. "Get lost!" But the kronador didn’t back down. Igino came back in, the stench of kronador everywhere. "Oh my!" he said wrinkling his nose. He launched himself at it, and the kronador, seeing that it was outnumbered, took off. Afterwards, Igino gave Avalon the herb. She almost immediately felt better. “I’m surprised you were able to hold it off for so long. Good job.“ Finally, Igino took her back to Amadahy and Tevron. "Dad, I fought a kronador!" Avalon barked excitedly. "You what?" he answered. Igino told Tevron what happened. "You're even braver than I thought." he smiled warmly at her. "Are you okay?" asked Amadahy. Avalon nodded. "This time I’m not joking. I really believe you deserve your armour." Avalon looked at him in shock, but shock gave way to pride. "Really?" she asked. Tevron nodded. That was the best day she ever had.

History: Loathes kronadors. Is loyal to her parents and Rayo and would give her life for her leader. Can hardly wait until she receives her armour, and wants to take back the kingdom from the kronadors. Avalon was strong from the beginning and can be really fierce when she wants to.
Art: (making)
Other: I am totally willing to make a ten chapter story to be able to have this one. I NEED this one.
What i know about WOI's: Leaders are Rayo and Soraya, Only customs can breed (as long as the male is a custom)
Enemies are kronadors,
Hu Tao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgie » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:52 am

Mirandamay wrote:
Alright guys...
I'm disappointed with the amount of spam/fighting and accusations of theft.
The amount of spam that followed was not necessary and constant posts bantering back and forth was also unnecessary. It was something that should have been addressed with the board, myself and sunset and done over PM. Not for everyone to see. It was immature.
XAmbyroo's form was been disqualified and taken care of.

Also I will be giving two more days for the form fix ups and WIP's Going through the forms I saw alot of WIPS. But, you may not enter a new form. This is only for people who have already submitted a form. Sooo the end date will be Sept 5th in the evening.

Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarula » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:17 am

But, you may not enter a new form.
ImageImage

Art above by the talented Anouki and Zailune <3
My DA
amarula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Feonix » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:18 am

._." I've noticed that last form used the same name I chose for the pup I wanted..Just pointing that out..
Dear ChickenSmoothie mods: I share this computer with my current girlfriend, Aeyote. Please, do not ban either of us.

Fursona copies? NO THANKS! DO NOT STEAL! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?) ~paste this in your signature if you agree!
Feonix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me