Re: WOI pups-OPEN FOR APPS.

Postby MochaTheLlama » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:43 am

This part: "
I have always wanted a Warrior of Isket. Not because of popularity, but because I think the species idea is beautiful. I have really wanted one for a while and tried to get one ever since I knew about them. I was looking at the new ones and when my eyes fell upon this one. I instantly fell in love and stared at her for hours. I even started to make a movie based on my story. Hopefully I can finish in time!"
In other was VERY similiar too. But whatever, like said before, lets have the mods deal with it. ^^;
MochaTheLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rain Cloud » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:45 am

nothing is similar, check it.
I edited it now lol.
Cookie's Box

---------------------------------------------------
Dear mods/admins,
Me & My boyfriend share the same PC,
We both trade everyday with the advent,
His user is SurielBoston.
Please don`t ban us.
Thank you. :3

PM Me!Dolores's PlaceDolores' CompanionsBobtailsD.O.T.W
Pet's name: Sugar Cookie

I am participating in Holibombs!
I've gifted 19 people.
I've received 17 gifts.
Rain Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aki~ » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:22 am

xAmbyroo wrote:nothing is similar, check it.
I edited it now lol.

But that is not the point. the point is that you did copy her and they were exactly the same. You would not have changed it if some one did not call you out on it. But you need to understand, this is nothing against you personally. It is every writers fear that some one will steal there work then get credit for it, it has happened to me. So every time some one post a form we all read it so that we know it is not like ours. Even if you have changed it now, you still took her words and used them as your own, that is plagiarism. I am sorry, I tried not to get involved but... I have been in WBS's shoes and... It sucks.
And in the end,

The love you take,

Is equal to the love you {make.}
Aki~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:26 am

AkiToki wrote:
I edited it now lol.

But that is not the point. the point is that you did copy her and they were exactly the same. You would not have changed it if some one did not call you out on it. But you need to understand, this is nothing against you personally. It is every writers fear that some one will steal there work then get credit for it, it has happened to me. So every time some one post a form we all read it so that we know it is not like ours. Even if you have changed it now, you still took her words and used them as your own, that is plagiarism. I am sorry, I tried not to get involved but... I have been in WBS's shoes and... It sucks.

I fully agree with you.

Just because you changed it amby, doesn't meant it didn't happen.
Last edited by corgie on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RissyP » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:32 am

Number of pup: 4
Name: Tora
Gender(Already given): Male
History/short story: My stomach growled, the painful claws of hunger scraped my insides dry. I weakly whimpered and rolled over onto my back. My eyes drifted to the side to catch an upside down image of my mom uncomfortably shifting her body in the dirt. I sighed, the hunger made the already prominent bones of my side show even more. Even the motions of breathing made my sides quiver.
"Momma....," I huffed. My sickly mother turned her head to look at me.
"Yes?" She weakly asked.
"Dad's coming back right?" I questioned. Mom looked at me for a long time, after a while her eyes seemed to drift off into space.
"I hope so," Was the only hope she could offer. You see, I was born not long into a period of hunger for Isket. Something, we're guessing it was the Kronadors drove all our normal prey out of our lands which also drove us into hunger. A few....what was it now days, weeks ago? That the leader led a part of the warriors away to look for the missing prey. They still have yet to return. My siblings and I, six of us in total and then there was my mother too were left at our home to await their return. Things were only going from bad to worse as the hours passed. Our coats were loosing their shine and becoming matted, our spirits were depleting along with our hope and we were starving. Conditions and odds for us looked bad. I clenched my teeth in the will to hold on. I feared one of my siblings, a sister with black, gold, white, and red marking was slipping into sickness. Although we all would if food didn't arrive soon. I pushed myself up and padded over to my mom on weak, wobbly unstable legs. My mother watched me carefully as I approached.
"I-I can't sit here any longer," I whispered. My mom gave me a puzzled look but then shook it off. I glanced back at her. "I'm serious, I can't stay here!" I cried.
"Where would you go then?" My mother asked. I looked down at the ground and thought.
"I'd go....somewhere! I can't stand it here anymore. Why just stay here when we are wasting away!? I can't watch others......die," I whispered the last word. "I can't watch everyone suffer and do nothing about it. Be a pup I may but I am a warrior at heart," I uttered. I watched my mother drift off into space again. A gasping noise was made by my sickly sister. I ran over to her with an expression of pain and anger on my face. Her face was in a grimace and her breathing labored. My mouth lifted into a snarl "I'm going to do something about this!" I exclaimed turning on my heels and dashing off into the land across from ours. I think I heard my mother try to stop me but her voice couldn't reach me. I dashed into a bush, only to realize too late the bush was protected with thorns. The thorns scraped and cut my legs and side. Bleeding from the cuts, I tumbled out the other side of the bush. I shook my injuries off and continued running. I half ran half stumbled through the trees on my way to finding food. At one point I tripped over a root from a large tree and ended up just laying on the cold ground, tired of running. As the sun dipped down and the moon rose into the sky I crawled over to a small hole in the base of one of the trees, just big enough for me to fit in. I shivered from the cold night air and closed my eyes tightly. The howling wind and the thrashing tree branched above me didn't make it easy to sleep. I frustratingly tossed and turned in the small hole trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in, that night I didn't get much sleep. The early morning rays flashed across my eye lips, waking me. I rolled out from under the tree and stood. I stretched for a moment before my stomach once again reminded me what my mission was for and I set out again. An hour or so into the second day of my journey me paw pads started to ache. Sometimes every step I took seemed like agony. I was becoming overcome with fatigue. A gentle breeze blew through the woods and caused a leaf to land on my nose. I jumped at the sight of a moving object in front of my face and snatched the leaf out of the air when it fell from my nose. Once I realized it was only a leaf I relaxed my tense muscles and hung my head. I'm becoming so overtired I took a leaf as a threat. I spit out the leaf and moved along at my slow, sluggish pace. Suddenly, I opened my eyes and looked around in confusion. My head then slowly drifted up to tilt toward the sky, it's been two more hours. I had just been sleep walking aimlessly for two hours and not being aware of it. I sat, or more like fell to the ground and cried out in anger. I had just been sleep walking for TWO HOURS! Who knew where in Isket I was now! Was I even still in Isket!? I lashed out at nothing in particular, just in pure fury. After a while my anger turned to sadness and I began to whimper as I slowly began to walk again. Subsequently, even more walking let to whimpering and whimpering turned to plain crying and afterward it was just bawling over and over to no one but myself. As the countless hours passed and the bright blue sky dimmed to an orange my little energy fueled on nothing but anger ebbed and I collapsed. My word went blank and black for a long while as I laid unconscious. When I awoke there was also blackness. I twisted around in confusion but this was a different blackness, this blackness had feeling to it. Now that I was thinking about feeling I realized I was moving. I looked down and could see my white feet, but strange this was they weren't moving. That's also when I heard the sounds of running, paws hitting the ground but there was another odd sound. Was it.....hooves? No, it couldn't be. Anxious, for no reason I could be sure of I let the blackness carry me to my secret destination. The speed of the darkness seemed to be speeding up now. Maybe we were close to where ever it was we were going? All at once we slowed down and I felt myself being lowered. The darkness was cast off of me as my Father's face pulled into view.
"Dad?" I asked. The smiling face nodded.
"Tora," He said warmly.
"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be looking for our prey?" I drowsily asked. Dad shook his head.
"Your the one who found it, son!" He exclaimed. After receiving a confused look from me. my dad explained, "We were looking for the prey, trust me. But when I thought I smelt you even though some of the others insisted I had gone crazy with hunger we followed your scent to find you and-a whole herd of large elk too! We chased the elk back to Isket and I personally carried you back home!" I looked around and discovered what my father said was true, I was home and even better than that was every wolf looked fed. I saw my mom feeding my eager siblings with elk. Even my sickly sister looked in much better health. Mom smiled at me and placed a large chunk of meat at my paws.
"You've earned it," She told me as I took a big bite of the succulent elk.
Art: http://shadow618.deviantart.com/#/d489o47 http://shadow618.deviantart.com/#/d48kpgk http://shadow618.deviantart.com/#/d48krgy
(I have more art than posted here in my gallery for both pups I'm applying for)
Other: Personality: Strong willed, Stubborn, Hates to back down from a fight, Would do anything for the ones he loves.
Name: Tora means tiger in Japanese. I named Tora after tiger for his black and gold stripes.
Tell me something about the WOI stated on the official page:
Laurona and Mardelius are the Ur WOIs. The chiefs are Rayo and Soraya. The subordinate leaders are: Amanra owned by Lilian Nightshade, Dax owned by Neara, Kiamé owned by Shy, Arkhantos owned by Lilian Nightshade and Romulus owned by apache~.
Last edited by RissyP on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tora
By Alaska.
RissyP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:34 am

Corgi. wrote:
AkiToki wrote:
I edited it now lol.

I fully agree with you. You know what you did Amby, you know you took her words. I may have not been stolen from in words, but I have been stolen from design wise but I will not get into that.

Just because you changed it amby, doesn't meant it didn't happen.

(just putting my word out here)
Yes it was bad, yes plagiarism is bad, yes it stinks when you stuff gets stolen. She knows that she shouldnt have done it and she changed it, There is no reason to gang up on her like this though. She changed it, she acknoleged what she did was wrong, and i think i saw a sorry somewhere. So if you are not in this and you are just a bi stander dont stick your nose in it just to tell her what she did was so bad, Its mean. She doesnt deserve to be ganged up on.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 am

I'm not a bi-stander, if I'm one your one so don't stick your nose up either.

We are not ganging up on her either, as we are all stating facts and truths. I see no threats, I just see what we were telling her she did wrong
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:42 am

Corgi. wrote:
I'm not a bi-stander, if I'm one your one so don't stick your nose up either.

We are not ganging up on her either, as we are all stating facts and truths. I see no threats, I just see what we were telling her she did wrong

The difference is your sitting there bullying her im standing up for her

And when two or more people restate facts that are stated already and can they be hurtful to a person its ganging up.
WBS and several others have already spoken to Amby and she changed it and tried to right her wrong and now you guys are telling her shes still wrong, it can be hurtful, it can make a person feel very small. So we should all just stop. Let the mods handle it.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aki~ » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 am

How about this... Some one notify like... Apache~ and let the mods decide if what she did was ok or not? Dose that sound ok? I am Truly sorry if what I said sounded like a bully thing...
And in the end,

The love you take,

Is equal to the love you {make.}
Aki~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 am

AkiToki wrote:
How about this... Some one notify like... Apache~ and let the mods decide if what she did was ok or not? Dose that sound ok? I am Truly sorry if what I said sounded like a bully thing...

Im not saying that plagiarism is right. Im saying that its not right for fifty people to tell her that she messed up that shes wrong. It can hurt. I just wanted to say that, and try and get people to stop. They should just work on their forms instead of harrasing others. Im done talking though. If anyone wants to continue the convo pm me or whatever, we need to stop spamming.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me