My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby ggez » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:40 am

Username + ID#: Dark Ranger 1006551
Kalon Link: off-oekaki form
Chosen Prompt: What's their favorite accessory?
Prompt Response: Misty could never go anywhere without her prized bell necklace!
Token Worth: bust-shot (3 tokens), pixel bonus (2 tokens), shading bonus (2 tokens), color bonus (3 tokens), animation bonus (5 tokens) = 15 tokens
Previous Responses: here
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:43 am

Username + ID#: xx. , id: 281885
Kalon Link: off oekaki standard / final design
Chosen Prompt: Stairs, escalator, or elevator?
Prompt Response: Penny is almost certain which particular fellow god nicknamed her home "Pen-zen", and which one also made the only way to access it possible through the worst staircase she's ever had to walk in her life. She's too stubborn to change it, so stairs it is, now and forever.
Token Worth: sketch [1] ; colour [3] ; background [5] ; totalling 9
Previous Responses: What would they tell their past self? [10]
fame and fortune, or peace and love? [5]
what weather do they never want to experience again? [19]
starry night sky or vibrant sunrise? [14]

xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EditMeNot » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:01 am

Username + ID#: EditMeNot 812433
Kalon Link: Indigo
Chosen Prompt: "What’s your character's ideal date like?"
Prompt Response: Watching a movie in bed
Token Worth: 16 tokens
fullbody - 4
pixel - 2
shading - 2
color - 3
multiple character - 5
Previous Responses:
1)What flower would they use to describe themself as?
2)Who do they admire most?
3)Are there any other sentient races/species?

❤Edit❤
❤she/her | it/its❤
❤Toyhouse❤
❤i'm very anxious please be patient with me ❤
signature+profile pic by me!
ImageImageImageImageImage
EditMeNot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:12 am

Username + ID#: CaptainRon + 753811
Kalon Link: [Jinyu]

Chosen Prompt: Preferences | Do they prefer the sun, or a cloudy day?
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: Bust (3) + Color (3) + Shading (2) + Background (5)= 13 tokens

Previous Responses:
[Bedroom]
[Favorite Scent]
[Stairs]
[Children]
[His world]
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melancollie » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:36 am

Username + ID#: melancollie + 983836
Kalon Link: rigel . orion
Chosen Prompt: where do they go to relax ?
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: [22] . fullbody 4 . colour 3 . animation 5 . background 5 . multiple characters 5
Previous Responses: [1]
melancollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:00 pm

Username + ID#: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Kalon Link: Haemal
Chosen Prompt: "How do they feel about their family? "
Prompt Response:
Beside the accidental knife throwing in the lounge, they get along fine.
Token Worth:
Fullbody (4) - Pixel (2) - Colour (3) - Background (5) - Extra Character (5) - Total= 19 tokens
Previous Responses: n/a

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:54 pm

Username + ID#: nintendox || 755850
    Kalon Link: eleven
    Chosen Prompt: [Do they have any pets?]
    Prompt Response:
      Eleven doesn't have any pets- well, not technically. He has a tail and a stray cat that's adopted him, but.... he wouldn't consider either of them pets. Sure, he'd named the cat, and she stayed in his house whenever he was home for more than three hours, but that's not technically a pet, is it? And a ghost that's haunting you, with you everywhere you go, never leaving you alone also isn't a pet... is it? El doesn't believe so, and he'd argue tooth and nail with anyone who says otherwise. That includes arguing with the king haunting him about calling himself Eleven's pet.

"Admit it! I'm technically your pet! You care for me-" Hiraeth's cut off by El's hand waving through his head, effectively stopping his words short. The assassin has to bite his lip to hold back a smile as the king pulls back with a huff, crossing his arms and raising his chin, annoyance clear in his expression. He narrows his eyes at his killer and speaks with a haughty tone, "I was talking, you know."

"And I didn't want to hear what you were saying. Simple as that," Eleven shrugged, now wearing a cocky smirk on his face as he turned from the king, making a point to ignore the small fit the king was throwing, "You're not a pet. You're a nuisance at best." Eleven can't stop the short laughter he lets out when he hears footsteps behind him and feels a remote hitting the back of his head. It's not hard- a ghost can't do much in terms of strength- but the king's outburst makes El feel accomplished in having goaded the king into reacting.

"You're the one who brought this upon yourself, you know," Hiraeth grumbles a reply as his temper slowly mellows, his form becoming more intangible once again. He's still able to flop on the couch as he pouts, though, turning his head from Eleven and pulling his legs onto the furniture, crossing his arms and keeping his gaze focused on the rose bush he can see through the window. The sight makes Eleven smirk, but he's not cruel, so he sighs as he picks up the remote and turns the TV on for background noise before sitting on the other end of the couch.

"Okay, okay, try to convince me some more that you're a pet and not just a jerk haunting me," El offers, glancing at the king and smiling softly as he sees the ghost's disposition change drastically. Instead of pouting, the king turns to him obviously perked up.

"I'm your companion! I'm not technically an animal but I'm here for companionship, right? So that and you take care of me emotionally even thought you could, in all technicality, just ignore me. You treat me like a pet whether you mean to or not! Maybe not your favorite pet, but if I were, say, Rosie, I'd definitely be your pet!" The king rambles a bit, motioning at the cat that's now making her way to the couch as well when he mentions her. It still spooks El a bit when she jumps onto his lap, but he relaxes relatively quickly as he thinks over the argument the king's made.

"I guess... I guess you're right? She's not my pet either, though," Eleven ignores the look the king gives him, glad he's feeling better enough to be his usual sassy self, "She's just a stray that's apparently picked me to live with. Why? I have no clue. I'm sure there are many other tenants around here that would love to give a home to a cat as sweet as she is, but no, she chose the assassin with a ghost to live with." He stokes down the calico's back, smiling to himself when he hears her purring, and he doesn't flinch this time when he feels a presence on his shoulder. The king's voice is much closer to his ear when he speaks again.

"She chose you, though, and that's what matters. Maybe she's not your pet as much as you're her person, you know?" Hiraeth yawns and repositions himself on the couch so he's laying with his head on El's lap as well, on his knees so Rosie has space to lay still. "And I.... I didn't choose you so much as I was forced to be here with you, but.... I think it's almost on the same level. So we're both your pets and I won't take any more arguments. If you need me, don't, and goodnight."

Eleven doesn't reply, sure Hiraeth's already fallen asleep. He's always been impressed by the ghost's ability to sleep when and where he wants, but at the moment he doesn't really think much off it, moving his hand from Rosie's back to the king's hair, glad he's tangible as he runs his fingers through the locks. He thinks back on what the other had said, and as he stares at the TV ahead of him he sighs.

"You might be right," Eleven speaks to no one, voice barely above a whisper, "I hate to admit it, but you both really are my pets, aren't you?" He feels weird saying it, that he has a human king as a pet, but the more he thinks about it the worse he feels, so he stops and moves to thinking about Rosie, who had stopped purring when he stopped petting her. When he looks down at the cat she's staring up at him with her eyes half closed; something that would make Eleven's heart flutter if he had one, but as it is it just makes him smile as he brings his other hand up to scratch under her chin, earning him a happy mrrp and more purring.

As the night wears on, Eleven keeps checking between the two in his lap and the late-night news, not really paying attention to what's being said. When the clock hits eleven he nudges Hiraeth in an attempt to wake him up to no avail and, when he's sure the king's not waking up anytime soon, he puts himself in sleep mode right there on the couch, with Rosie and Hiraeth's head in his lap.
    Token Worth: 1038 / 10 tokens
    Previous Responses: none
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:58 pm

Chosen Prompt: [Are they afraid of death?]
    Prompt Response:
      Eleven would very solidly consider himself afraid of death. Being an android, he's not used to thinking of his own mortality, but the idea of putting himself into sleep mode one day only to never be turned on again... it's a terrifying thought. What is life to something some might call a pile of scrap metal and wires?

The thought comes to him while he's scavenging through the forest, looking for a sapling to try to save his beloved, who's slowly fading away. Hiraeth is technically dead already, but he's getting weaker, and less and less himself, and it's terrifying for the android to watch. His hands speed up as he digs frantically at a small sapling with purple leaves, hoping this will be the one to help his lover to stop disappearing. Knowing it won't be enough he keeps looking, eyes scanning the dying woods in front of him. Trees that used to be laden with gold now lay bare, vibrant purples now muted and sad. He knows it's his fault, that the forest here is dying, and he knows he was paid handsomely for the hit, but... it doesn't stop the pain in his artificial heart.

A light drizzle starts up and Eleven takes a moment to sort himself and his racing mind, knowing these thoughts will do nothing to help him in his endeavor. In the time he's resting, though, his brain once again starts thinking about the past and people he used to know. It goes to one other android he'd met before his time as a hitman, who he'd fallen head over heels for. Their smile was infectious and their voice was like music to Eleven's ears, and despite being artificial they had such a way with both plants and animals that Eleven admired. They'd been studying at a local college to become a therapist and was able to talk for hours about the human mind and how it worked, and despite Eleven knowing nothing about the subject, he found he was able to listen to them ramble on forever without ever growing tired of it.

Eleven's hand twitches as he tries to will away the end of the story, but his mind is cruel and makes him remember anyways. The day his partner had come back from a regular checkup without their smile would haunt Eleven's memories for the rest of his life. That happy-go-lucky person he'd known was gone, and while they remembered him and their relationship, they were... colder. They stopped going to school not a week later, deciding that that wasn't the path they wanted to take, and while they were laying in bed one day, powered off, Eleven went snooping in their circuitry. He found misplaced wires and a missing memory chip that made his blood run cold as he realized that in all senses the person he loved no longer existed. Eleven left the next day with a new habit for scratching at the nape of his neck.

As he comes back from the memory, Eleven has to jerk his hand away from where it's mindlessly clawing at his nape, instead wrapping it around the sapling he's cradled to his chest. The rain's picked up by now and he lowers his head to keep the water out of his eyes despite it not bothering him in the slightest. He notes his entire body shaking and makes a note to go to the only person he trusts with his circuits to check up on them before forcing himself to still and start the trek home.

It's a few hours walk to the apartment he's been renting for the past three years- since the day he left his other partner, and he opens the door with the sapling still clung to his chest to the sight of his current lover and their cat on the couch, laying and watching an old cartoon on the TV.

"I'm home. I found... one sapling, so... let's hope for the best?" Eleven offers softly, trying to ignore how his boyfriend shimmers out of existence once before solidifying and moving over to him, a sad smile on his face.

"Let's hope for the best," Hiraeth confirms, laying a cold hand on Eleven's. His smile turns to a frown as he feels his partner shaking and he uses more energy to make himself fully tangible to wrap Eleven's hand in his own. "What's wrong, love?" Hiraeth's voice is soft and he makes a small noise of distress when Eleven finally allows himself to break, sinking to his knees while still clutching the sapling with delicate force.

"What if this doesn't work, Hiraeth? What if this is all for nothing and you fade away and leave me alone again? What if you die again?" Eleven's voice, synthetic as it is, breaks with the emotions he's not supposed to have, and he can't cry, but his shoulders shaking and the blue tint to his cheeks say enough as he sniffles.

"Oh, Eleven, dear...." Hiraeth isn't sure how to reply, but as he lowers himself to Eleven's level and wraps his arms around the distressed android, he makes it his goal for Eleven to never have to worry about that. The sight before him of this level-headed man sobbing on the ground at the thought of losing him makes his undead heart ache and he lays his head on Eleven's and reaches to touch the sapling in his arms, feeling a bit of power from that alone. "Don't worry about that. Focus on now, my love. I'm here, and we'll make this work, okay? You won't have to worry about me dying again. I won't allow it."

"You can't promise that, though, Hiraeth. If you die... it's my fault. I can't... I can't let that happen- I can't-" Eleven is cut off by the ghost shushing him, pressing light kisses into his wet hair.

"I promise this much though- even if I die, you'll go on. You'll be okay, okay?"

"For you... anything."
    Token Worth: 1003 / 10 tokens
    Previous Responses: [pets]
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:01 pm

Chosen Prompt: [What does this kal think the world will look like in 20+ years from now]
    Prompt Response:
      If Eleven wasn't watching it happen before his eyes he wouldn't believe that the once thriving kingdom would be crumbling. He's seen the trees lose their gold and their colour, and he watches from a distance as more and more townsfolk cross the bridge to the world below. It's his fault, El knows this, and it hurts to watch as the once prosperous city in the sky falls, fields going unattended to and houses becoming abandoned left and right.

El goes into the kingdom one night, the trek across the bridges now easier with no guards keeping watch, and strolls through the streets, ignoring the nagging voice in his mind telling him this is his doing. He knows that. He killed the king for crying out loud, how could he not know this disrepair was his own fault? But as he runs his fingers over the bricks of a building he can't help but feel apologetic to those he's dishomed. In reality he knows they'll be fine- they started siphoning gold from the trees as soon as they started showing signs of decay and they split that gold up between everyone- but he thinks of the streets themselves, how they were once bustling with townsfolk and animals and carts but now lay bare, silent even in the day.

A stray dog crossing his path startles the android out of his thoughts, the mutt turning to look at him with a cocked head. Eleven crouches and holds out his hand, knowing he doesn't smell like a human but hoping his characteristics will be enough to earn the dog's temporary companionship. In the end it doesn't, but El shrugs it off until he thinks about how soon enough that dog won't be able to go begging for scraps from people, as no one will be here. He sincerely hopes someone will take the dog with them.

His journey continues deeper into the city, towards the large castle he knows all too well and not at all. Glancing around when he gets to the base of the building and seeing no one, he starts the same trek up the side of the building that he had all those years ago. If he were human he knows his stomach would be turning as he makes his way onto the balcony he'd done his job on, but as it is he just takes a breath he doesn't need and turns to look out on the kingdom below him. Where there used to be lights at all times of the night, voices or music able to be heard from wherever, there's nothing. It's dark and silent and it makes Eleven tense.

As he looks out over the city he knows this is the beginning of the end. There's no saving this, and in the coming years there will be nothing to save. All he can do is hope that nature will be kind to this place- reclaim it as it's own and allow life of some sort to continue here, whether it's human or not. Whether or not she listens to him is something he'll hopefully not be around to see, but if he is he prays there's something left.
    Token Worth: 534 / 5 tokens
    Previous Responses: [pets]
    [death]
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me