3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiona

Postby wolfpack12 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:38 am

Lines aren't mine

" Back. Off."

" Bet you I can get more kills than you"

" It's going to be ok, everything is going to be just fine, alright?"

" Not to be rude, sir, but that plan sucks"

Decided to give Kiona a revamp, since I wasn't too happy with her last design. Mostly because I wanted a more simpler looking version of her. That being said, her design may change again in the future. But for now, I'm quite happy with it.

I also decided to change her name to 'Kiona', since I thought it fitted her better.

Kiona is a shapeshifter, and the proud leader of a small squadron within the Guardian Alliance. Not much is known about how Kiona came to join the Guardians, or what planet she even came from. Which has caused some to be understandably weary of her. However, throughout her years of serving the Alliance, she has proven to be quite an important ally and friend.

Kiona can be quite kind and understanding towards others. Mainly because she knows what it's like to live in a world that is at war. Which is why she often goes out of her way to look after others. Whether it is helping someone overcome their trauma, or simply offering a shoulder to cry on. She doesn't care. The only thing that matters to her, is helping others. That being said, she can also be quite strict and cold. But only when a situation calls for it. Such as confronting an enemy, or simply putting a bully in their place.

She is also both the love interest and rival of Locke. Who also happens to be the one she often jokes and banters with the most, during their sparring sessions. Because of their friendly rivalry, it has caused both of their squadrons to form an incredibly close bond with each other. Often going out of their way to reach one another if the other is being either overrun or in need of assistance.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me