mark of destiny. \\ multifandom \\ o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

mark of destiny. \\ multifandom \\ o&a

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:33 pm

๐“จou come to in a stupor, feeling dizzy, almost delirious, entombed in a stony chamber lit only by the moon and the dancing lights of an aurora streaming through several tiny windows. As your eyes adjust, your surroundings become no more familiar - the room is large, round, and cavernous, like the interior of some ancient spire. The remnants of furniture - mostly tables and bookshelves - seem to litter the room, their former contents lying ruined across the floor, far beyond salvaging.

๐“›aying a hand on the wall to feel your way around, you are surprised when a glowing message seemingly imprinted on the wall suddenly appears. Not only that, but at the very same moment you see a luminous symbol appear on the back of your hand. The note on the wall is written in small, scribbled font, but you can still make out well enough what it says:

dear far traveler,
if you are reading this, that likely means two things: one - that you are alive, and two - that the people who left this message for you are not. do not grieve for us, however; you have a much greater destiny. we apologize sincerely for your abrupt delivery to this place, and for how alien it may seem to you. the circumstances are these: this realm, xioras, has recently fallen into devastation. powerful lich has risen again with the intent of sending all the land into ruin, turning all humanoid races into armies of undead servants. his first targets were those gifted with what we know as a 'dragonsign' - a mark of the power of dragons, first gifted to humanoids many ages ago. the possession of these signs is linked to either lineage or a birth on a day of great astrological significance - however, it recently came to be known by our order that individuals from other planes or realms of existence may also be born with these signs, and indeed may not even know it.

there are no known dragonsigned survivors here in xioras. the greatest of fighters, leaders, spellcasters, assassins, and beyond have been either killed or taken captive to an unknown fate by azaari, the most powerful lich this world has ever seen. the infernal plague he has spread, which he seems to have some strange control over, has taken out great swaths of what he considers the 'lesser' population, and shambling ghouls, skeletal thralls, and specters of all forms run rampant throughout most of xioras, picking off those the plague has not already taken. few outposts of resistance remain now, and communication is difficult without being intercepted by azaari's hordes. we were once the secret seven, a group of the last remaining high wizards in all of xioras. our desperate plan was to find a way to bring in some sort of force that could potentially stop azaari - a force from another world. what we have hopefully brought are many dragonsigned from other worlds, though the portal has never been fully stable, and you may indeed not be signed. nevertheless, xioras needs your help.

azaari is unlikely to come looking for anyone here, at least for a while. this tower may be safe for a while, but do not count on holing up here forever. your sign gives you power, whether you believe in it or not. it is a lot to ask, but you must find it within yourself to channel that power, now or never. please, for the sake of xioras, and all it has to offer, you must fight.
Last edited by bigwig. on Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mark of destiny. \\ II \\ rules

Postby bigwig. » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:05 pm

๐“ฒ.character forms should go on the discussion thread to be accepted before you start roleplaying here on the main thread.
    ๐“ฒ๐“ฒ. characters from any fandom are welcome. ocs are also allowed, though if you are using a non-fandom oc just make sure you give a thorough description of any powers/abilities they may have.
    ๐“ฒ๐“ฒ๐“ฒ. 3-4 sentences per character wherever possible; writer's block is understandable but no one-liners please.
    ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ. you can have as many characters as you like, just try to keep the signs relatively balanced and make sure you can maintain posts of a reasonable length for all of them.
    ๐“ฟ. no romantic relationships between your own characters.
    ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ. please disable signatures on the main thread.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mark of destiny. \\ III \\ lore and signs

Postby bigwig. » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:53 pm

๐“งioras is a high-fantasy type setting, once rife with magic and wonder. Though it is the size of a small planet in and of itself, the world consists mostly of one large continent and scattered islands of varying sizes. Humans exist here, but other fantasy races such as elves, dwarves, and halflings also once populated its landscapes. Normal animals exist here, as do mythic creatures such as griffons, chimeras, pegasi, mermaids, and, of course, dragons. However, nowadays much of the once-beautiful land has become cursed and desecrated by the hordes of Azaari, a powerful spellcaster who transformed himself into an immortal undead. His servants may take the forms of shambling zombies or wispy spirits that attack nearly everything in sight, but they are led by more cunning and powerful forms of undead such as ghouls and wraiths. Azaari has also magically a fiendish plague which has brought down large numbers of the living. Few healers remain who can cure it with ease, though those resistant to magic have a higher chance of avoiding the sickness. Characters who are native to Xioras can be added as well as fandom characters; as more lore is established, this entry will be updated.

๐“ฃhe area the characters have appeared in is one of many floors on the Solemn Tower, a now-ransacked spire on a mountainside once occupied by the Secret Seven, a hidden alliance of powerful mages who cloak it from magical detection. However, it seems to have been found nonetheless, as it has been pillaged and is devoid of life, and most useful items or information have been either destroyed or presumably stolen. Areas of distortion frequently still appear and then cause another visitor to materialize, though nobody can be quite sure how long this may go on for. The Solemn Tower is in the north of Xioras and surrounded by dense woods, with a beautiful aurora similar to the northern lights often appearing in the night sky. There seems to be less of Azaari's evil influence in this area, making it relatively safe in the grand scheme of things. Of course, it is unlikely to be that way forever.

'๐““ragonsigns' may refer to both the gifts given to mortal humanoids and the symbols that denote them. These symbols are typically invisible, but appear and glow their corresponding color in the presence of strong enough magic. There are five dragonsigns, each tied to a certain element or aspect of magic and representing a different type of dragon which exists in Xioras. Those who bear a dragonsign most likely bear at least some of the personality traits associated with that sign, and also have an innate capacity for magic, though it may be hard to access if they have never used magic or it conflicts with another strain of magic they may already know from their home world. Dragonsigned are said to also innately know the complex language spoken by Xioran dragons.

โŠฑ
red dragonsign - also known as the Sign of Burning Fire or the Sign of The Leader, this symbol represents raw power and strength. those blessed with this mark are often gifted with courage, charisma, a strong will, and other qualities that make them ideal leaders. however, they may be short-tempered, overly ambitions, or arrogant on the negative side.

ren amamiya // male // 17 // persona 5 // Ploegy
name // gender // age // fandom // user
name // gender // age // fandom // user\

โฅ‰
blue dragonsign - also called the Sign of Restless Storms or the Sign of The Bard, this sign is a gift often associated with individuals who are outgoing, sociable, and love the spotlight. blue dragonsigned may be of a cheerful, joking type, or be more on the brooding side, but either way are often temperamental and dramatic in their emotions, similar to the storms they are tied to.

inspector gadget // male // 27 // inspector gadget // แƒฆ Gฮนzะผฯƒ แƒฆ
belinna meadows // female // 17 // miraculous ladybug oc // Anne Gable
gordie // male // 20 // pokemon // caulie

โ˜Š
white dragonsign - with other titles like the Sign of Frigid Ice or the Sign of The Hermit, its no wonder that white dragonsigned tend to be...well, cold. They are the independent type, for better or for worse, sometimes being aloof, proud, and stubborn, and thus not easy to get along with. however, they make very loyal allies if befriended and are often very protective of their closest friends.

lorulae faerus // female // ~4750 // elder scrolls oc // written in stardust
eiridi von ronchelle // female // 17 // fire emblem: three houses oc // ส€แดแด„แด‹แด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ

ฮพ
green dragonsign - though epithets like the Sign of Virulent Poison and the Sign of The Wanderer may sound negative, the green dragonsign's qualities of cunning, wisdom, and intuition can be used for good ends as well as evil ones. clever and keen, these dragonsigned can be deceitful and duplicitous as easily as they can be thoughtful and nurturing.

will graham // male // 34 // hannibal // coral.

โŽ

black dragonsign - nicknamed the Sign of Razing Steel and the Sign of the Soldier, those of the black dragonsign tend to seem stoic and collected on the surface. they are typically very calculated and deliberate in their actions, seldom impulsive and rarely going against the grain. however, they commit themselves fully to their causes and are always steadfast.

genji shimada // male // 35 // overwatch // Ploegy
toby tenma // male // 15 // astro boy // แƒฆ Gฮนzะผฯƒ แƒฆ
fl4k // non-binary // unknown // borderlands // ronin.
kiibo // male // 17 // danganronpa v3 // Zaperrex

--
some characters may have been brought here only to find they do not possess a dragonmark. these folk are diverse and may be whoever. though not 'chosen ones', their individual strengths can still be of great help for the future of Xioras.

Last edited by bigwig. on Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mark of destiny. \\ IV \\ status

Postby bigwig. » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:59 pm

this thread is:
๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ !

remember to post all forms on the discussion thread!
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžผ i

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:32 pm

โžผ โ”€โ”€ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๏ผ
    โ ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™ธ โž male โ€ข human โ€ข hannibal โ€ข tags: --

The man's eyes raced over the scrawled message on the wall, pupils flickering in the faint purplish light it exuded as he searched for even the most minute detail that might betray more than the words themselves let on. It was written in scribbled, lilting cursive, not easily legible, likely with some strain - either from haste, great pain, or writing faculties simply worn down from disuse. A curly, letter-like symbol began to glow from the back of his right hand, as though in response to the same effect that made this text luminous. The message itself attempted to convey a lot of concepts at once - magic, dimensional travel, undeath, and the immense gravitas of saving all life on a planet. Disbelief wanted to take root, to find a way that this was all an elaborate falsification. Someone could, perhaps, have used subtle lighting and/or something like a blacklight pen to create the necessary building blocks here - the explanation, the 'dragonsign', the illusion of magic. Where he was from, magic was all illusion - precise sleight of hand, manipulation of sightlines, stage charisma to suspend an audience's disbelief. Will soon began looking around this expansive chamber for anything that could've been used to generate such an effect - though, for the most part, it was too dark for him to have seen anything. No longer being touched, the glowing text started to dull, as did the parallel effect on the back of Will's hand. Using his left hand, the man palpated the surface, pressing around where the bones were close to the skin, searching for some devious implant that could've been placed there. It felt normal, though perhaps the seal was some sort of blacklight tattoo, activated by the light given off from the planted message, which would then indeed have merely been a sophisticated lighting rig. Tracing his hands back over it, closing his eyes to block out the light, he felt no raised spot or indentation on the stone where the words were scrawled. It felt precisely like smooth cobblestone - an even more elaborate trick than he had expected. Of course, disbelief had its place, in the healthy skepticism that prevented people from falling for schemes and deliberate lies, but a part of him knew it needed to be prepared, in case there was any truth to that message, or in case danger still manifested otherwise. At a glance, this place appeared old, though all-in-all structurally intact. The windows were high and narrow, meant for letting in light and not looking out.

However, dancing blues and greens over the colorless moonlight indicated there was an aurora outside. If this place was anything like where he was from, that meant they were either far north or far south; a distinct chill in the air corroborated this. This building was old and obviously had no heating system, though its stalwart walls undoubtedly provided significant insulation. If nothing else, the building itself seemed very much real, very unlikely constructed for the sole purpose of a ruse, if indeed this was one. Spiral staircases leading up and down enclosed the central chamber of the room. There was no telling how tall this building actually was, or if it was attached to something even larger. However, it was most rational to search this level first, lest he miss anything important before he leave. Taking tentative steps to make sure he didn't trip over anything, Will, eyes adjusting rather quickly to the dim light, made to explore the vast circular chamber. The remains of wrecked furniture - tables, chairs, bookshelves - laid about, broken and with fragments scattered across the cobblestone floor. It was hard to make out textures, though some of the wooden furniture pieces appeared slightly scorched in places. The remnants of numerous tomes lay on the floor; leaning down to investigate, the first one he touched simply fell apart in his hand, pages crumbling and binding tearing apart. Will could feel the soot clinging to his fingers and knew it had been an unfortunately futile attempt; the volume was burned to almost nothing. It wasn't like he could read it anyway - not in this light. There may have been a candle around somewhere, maybe even one that was intact enough to be lit, but it would take a good deal of fumbling around to find one. The light from the text on the wall was much too faint, as was the similar glow it produced on the back of his hand. Thinking about that, the words of the note returned to the forefront of his mind, and suddenly it struck him that it was addressed quite clearly to multiple people. Was there someone else in this room? Searching it over, he didn't see anything that looked like a human silhouette, nor did he hear movement. However, he remained poised and frozen, heartbeat hitting his ears as he listened through the whistling wind outside for anything - footsteps, rustling, hurried breaths.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mark of destiny. \\ multifandom \\ o&a

Postby Goodbye... » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:42 pm

Iฬดฬ›ฬฉฬฅฬœฬ™ฬซอ–ฬœออŽฬฏฬนฬฝฬอ˜อ…๐š—๐šœ๐š™รจฬตฬขฬฉอ™ฬฟฬ“ฬˆฬฟฬŠฬ•cฬถฬขอ–ฬอšฬอŒฬ…ฬ€ฬ‘ฬ‹ฬ•อ อ๐š๐š˜๐š› ฤ ฬทฬฉอšอ‰อ™อ™ฬฃฬฅอŽฬฬ€ฬ…ฬ‡ฬŠอ˜ฬšฬ•อœ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š

๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š—; ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šž๐šŽ / ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ / ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ / ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ; Open

The Inspector stood eerily still in front of the faintly glowing wall of text, reading as much as he could of it aloud despite how loud his voice might've sounded in the dark enclosed space he seemed to be trapped in. His pupils expanding a little, and he squinted his eyes, hoping that would help him be able to read the already nearly indistinguishable writing, although it certainly didn't help that he couldn't hardly see anything to begin with, except with the occasional flashes of green and blue luminescent that waved across his face, which he seemingly paid no mind to due to his cluelessness. He was "summoned" here? By who? Why? Did M.A.D kidnap him in his sleep and take him to a secret dungeon of some sort? Despite having just read the text he still somehow thought Dr. Claw was involved in all this, although he couldn't have been more wrong. Pinching the tip of his thumb, he pulled away from it gently, and a sort of curly wire came out, it was his top secret gadget phone, he put the thumb up to his ear, with his pinky close to his mouth. "Hello? Chief? You there? Come in Chief!" He begged, but could only hear static on the other end. As he stared at his makeshift phone in confusion and concern he was somehow able to catch a glimpse of a small, swirling pattern that was imprinting itself onto the back of his hand, it was even visible from underneath his brown glove. "Wowzers!" He exclaimed to himself, peeling back the glove to reveal a dimly glowing blue light which had taken the shape of a circle with two arrows on top of it. "Have I always had that?" He asked to nobody in particular, he always seemed to have a habit of talking to himself out loud, even when nobody was around, to anybody else who was wondering around in the room with him they might've taken him for an insane person. Despite how bizarre it was that the Inspector just had a magic tattoo embedded into his skin that also so happened to disappear alongside the text itself, (Which he also didn't notice) it didn't seem to bother him too much, in fact, a few seconds after it had disappeared he seemed to forget about it completely for the time being; Focusing more on gaining his bearings.

He saw bookshelves that held only a few actual books in them, the others seemed to be sprawled out all over the dank floor, along with broken pieces of wooden furniture and the faint dripping of water, possibly a leak in, but that could be an easy fix for the great Inspector. "Go-go Gadget Flashlight!" He commanded, and as if on cue a bright flashing light seemed to sudden switch on, the source of the light being the tip of his middle finger of all things. He scoped the area of the dungeon-like space, bending down to try and pick up a book. "Hmmm, maybe this'll have some more useful information... He tried grasping a large green paperback in hopes to read it, but as soon as the material came into contact with his fingers it almost instantly crumpled into ashes much to his surprise. "Wowzers! These people really need to take care of their things, I'll have to talk to them about that!" Completely clueless to the fact that the owners were nowhere to be found. He stood up again, dusting off his gloved hands from any debris and the started wondering around the room, calling out to whoever might be the responsible for such a decrepit environment. "Hellooo? Anyone there? You really need to take better care of your things! This place is filthy!" He dusted the rest of his clothes off, his brows furrowing in annoyance.

๐€๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ฒ

๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š—: ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” / ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ / ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป / ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ; Open

Astro was able to read the writing pretty easily thanks to his heightened sense of vision and the warm, blue light that projected itself onto the stone that came from his glowing blue irises. He seemed to take his time reading whatever it was, growing more concerned the lower his eyes scrolled down, trying not to panick. His heart would've sank lower and lower the more he read it, if he had one. Gosh, those poor people... He thought to himself, feeling sad over the loss despite the letter telling him it was pointless to grieve. Even if he had never known them, they seemed to have been a gentle race, given the elegant and polite nature of their request. "Don't worry, you can count on me, I won't let you down..." He whispered quietly, looking both ways to see if anyone was around, despite his hearing being raised to a 10 all he could make out were the faint sounds of people talking both below and above him, but nobody around him,, which peaked his curiosity a little, had other people received this message too? In the corner of his eye he could make out a glowing shape that was being made onto is hand, and he shrieked in alarm. Upon bringing said hand up to his face he saw that some sort of foreign symbol had been drawn onto him, he rubbed the metallic surface, but there was no pain involved, and he couldn't feel any sort of ink on it. Sighing in relief, he took another look around, the entire place seemed to be in ruin, geez, these guys were't kidding, when was the last time anyone even inhabited this place? By the looks of things it felt like decades had gone by, and how was that message even able to be displayed in the first place? Let alone be engraved onto his hand. He walked around a bit, a little too afraid to touch anything given how fragile it all looked, not to mention dirty. Besides, he really had no use for it anyways, and thought it best to just find a way out so he could complete whatever mission he had been tasked to do, but of course even if there didn't seem to be a door around anywhere he didn't just want to go around destroying property to escape, so instead he focused on perhaps finding a companion to help him out of here first. "H-hello...?" Was all he could say, clearly frightened by his current surroundings despite having a dimly lit flash light in his eyes, but everything felt so cold and grim, he just hoped that nothing would suddenly jump out of the darkness at him unexpectedly.

(Ugh Sorry, I was kinda struggling there, it's been awhile since I've done this and my first post is always my worse. I also might've left out alot of details by mistake, but feel free to interact with either Gadget or Astro, if anyone wants to.)
Last edited by Goodbye... on Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaperrex » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:37 am

K1-B0
[ BLACK DRAGONSIGN | DANGANRONPA V3 | TAGS: ASTRO BOY ]

He stands stock-still in front of the text, attempting to calculate how much he should believe, if any of it. The only reason he hesitates to discard this fanciful tale immediately is the prominent silence in his head giving him the minuscule hope that this is not Team Danganronpa's doing. He's armed again too. Surely they would not return his weaponry after his attempt to destroy the academy? In the end, he turns away from the writing, conflicted and distrustful. He wants proof, but he doesn't know if anything could really get him to truly believe in such a fantastical story. Team Danganronpa had tricked everyone into believing the world had ended; creating this setting and these 'magical' effects would surely be no trouble for them either.

The mark on the back of his hand unnerves him, somewhat. Could that really have been there all along? He doesn't want to believe it, but the reality is he doesn't know anything, not even about himself. He grimaces and rubs the mark with his thumb, hoping it might come off, but isn't surprised when that yields no results. It somehow glows black too, which is quite unnatural. He almost worries for his health.

Without a goal or an inner voice to push him forward, it is unclear how he should proceed. Eventually, he decides he should look for an exit; this is hardly a place he wants to stay. He considers blowing a hole through the wall to exit the tower directly, but the structural stability of this place seems questionable. The occasional eerie noise makes him too paranoid to turn his flashlight function on. As Kaito would attest, his lights are blindingly bright; he isn't ready to trust the note's claim that this tower is safe and draw attention to himself. He turns on his enhanced hearing and moves forward slowly.

Despite his precautions, it isn't long before he encounters a pair of luminous eyes in the dark. Kiibo quickly presses himself flat against the wall; if he had a heart, it would be racing. Glowing eyes? That's not normal for a human.

The voice that calls out sounds young and fearful. There's a stretch of silence before Kiibo hesitantly replies.

"...Hello." He steps away from the wall, allowing his own eyes to glow dimly now that he's no longer trying to hide. "Are you also... Were you also brought to this place?" Apart from the glowing eyes, the person in front of him looks like a regular teenage boy. Maybe a bit younger than Kiibo, but he isn't too practiced in determining ages. He doesn't realize just how tense he was until he relaxes. "My name is K1-B0, theโ€”theโ€”um, you.. you may call me Kiibo." Oh no, that was a mess of an introduction. He looks off to the side, mildly embarrassed. "It's nice to meet you," he adds.
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:49 pm

"๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐’น ๐“‚๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’,
๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฅ ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผณ
๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐’น๐‘”๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ."
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ dragonsign. white ] [ tagged. will | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. tower ]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€Lorulae skimmed her fingertips over the bright lettering, noting the smooth cobblestone underneath the words even as they began to dim. Xioras needs your help, the message pleads, and she couldn't help but scoff quietly. Surely, this was some trick set up by a Daedric Prince and somehow, she stumbled onto it. It wouldn't have been the first time. This didn't seem like a dream, and Lorulae didn't think this was Vaermina's style. Too few transgressions trying to drive her into despair. Perhaps this was just a delusion brought on by Sheogorath. No, this was too organized. If this was the work of the Mad God, there might have been cheese and entrails coming out of the walls.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€The glowing mark on her hand was disconcerting, having only made itself seen when Lorulae lifted her fingers to the wall. She was fairly certain that wasn't there before. Upon further investigation, she found that taking her hand away from the wall made it fade. Interesting. She wasn't going to try to analyze that, as she wasn't exactly a magical expert. She could throw an ice spike or disappear into the shadows, but this mark--this 'dragonsign'--was beyond her limited practice. Lorulae sighed and turned away from the message, deciding she'd better get a look at the tower she'd been brought to.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€It was dark, but she could see clearly with her enhanced eyesight. The room was a mess, the structure a ruin. A shining green aurora could be seen from the high-up windows, blanketing a dark sky full of stars. Lorulae probably would have appreciated the view was she not here completely against her will. She took a few tentative steps forward, careful not to disturb the debris lying around the stone floor. It was then that she saw something ahead of her, a humanoid figure standing frozen in their place. Lorulae pressed closer to the wall and let the darkness overtake her until she was nearly a shadow herself. Sufficiently hidden, she rested her palm on the hilt of one of the daggers at her waist and slowly inched forwards.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€Upon closer inspection, Lorulae could make out some of the figure's more obvious features. He appeared to be human, with dark hair and pale skin. He was dressed in clothes that were foreign to her, and held no defining features that would claim him to be any of the races of Man she knew of. She stopped a safe distance from him, out of arm's reach but close enough to see properly. He seemed to be listening for something, still as a statue. Shall I give you what you're seeking? Lorulae thought to herself, and then let her shadowy camouflage drop from her visage. She didn't know if he could see her through the darkness, but she wasn't hiding anymore. "I take it you are not the orchestrator of this elaborate trap?" She asked him suddenly, taking a few wary steps away from the wall.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ eiridi // 1 ]

Postby ส€แดแด„แด‹แด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:07 pm

eiridi von ronchelle
      female | fe:3h oc | feeling; confused/suspicious | tags; inspector gadget

though the room was dark, it was still quite visible to eiridi as her blue eyes scanned the text. she then glanced to her hand to ensure what it said was real. sure enough, the white dragonsign glowed on her hand, somehow passing through her gloves. at the same time, as her glowing hand pressed against the text, it's glow brightened, as if activated by the sign on her hand. looking at the two together, it was living proof that despite how far-fetched the scrawled words were, the situation was real. this wasn't a joke set up by caspar - she was chosen to fight for the sake of this world.for a moment, she silently wondered - why was she of all people in the black eagles house chosen? eiridi didn't think she was anyone exceptional, excluding the feathery ears that indicated she wasn't entirely human. she could fight, that was obvious, given the killing edge that hung at her hip. but those aside, she was just an ordinary student, and one far less skilled when compared to someone like edelgard or the professor.
      eiridi couldn't help but heave a sigh as she turned away from the wall. overthinking wasn't going to help much as opposed to exploring and possibly finding out more about this world. at the same time, she recalled that there were others with similar dragonsigns. maybe there was the possibility that one of these strangers shared the same sign as her.
      amidst her thoughts, a loud voice pierced in her ears, causing eiridi to wince as she slapped her hands over her ears in an attempt to shut it out. when she opened an eye, the rather annoying voice continued, coming from a nearby room. so whoever the strangers were, this one wasn't making much of an attempt to stay hidden. whether or not that was intentional or some elaborate ploy, eiridi wasn't going to take her chances. she slowly reached for her sword and approached the room's entrance, only to point it right at the stranger as she stood in the doorway.

"halt! that was you just now, right?!"
ส€แดแด„แด‹แด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:28 pm

โ‡€๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ ๏ผก๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ™๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข seventeen years old โ€ข persona 5 โ€ข tagged: open
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Staring at the glowing text on the wall, Ren found himself reading it over several times and still finding no answers. None of this made sense. For starters, there was no reason for him not to be alive despite what he had recently gone through back home. Sure the news had spread that he had died while in custody because of the police reports, but that had never been the truth. From the sounds of it, that wasn't even what the message was referring to in the first place which was one of the reasons he was utterly confused. The message made it sound as if coming here should have killed them or something. He supposed there was no reason to ponder it. Clearly he wasn't going to get any answers. Letting a sigh escape his lips, Ren figured he needed to accept the reality he was faced with. Averting his eyes away from the glowing letter on the wall, the teen noted the symbol that was glowing on the back of hand. It was strange that it was even visible through his glove. Actually his glove made it difficult to see the symbol itself. It seemed to glow red albeit a slightly lighter shade than is glove was. The symbol itself was an odd one that he could only describe as what appeared to be the Aries zodiac sign turned sideways. The shape probably didn't matter much, but it was still an odd thought that he was some chosen one in this world. How was it even possible for someone from another world to hold powers that were native to this world? Yet another question that he couldn't find an answer to. Shaking his head, Ren decided there was no point in standing around for much longer. He needed to see if he could find anyone else around here. From how the message was written, it didn't seem as if it was only addressed to him plus it was on the wall. If someone wanted to target him specifically they could have written a letter instead and left it near him, but that was not the case all. Upon looking around though he didn't spot anyone else nearby. Maybe he was wrong then?

Turning his back to the wall that had the message on it, he noticed the room become darker as the letters faded away. He hadn't noticed before but they had been his only source of light. Now he was left in the dark. It wasn't the first time he had to deal with such. There were plenty of times while he was in a palace that he had worked in the dark although most of those times were while he was crawling through vents. The only time he could truly think of where he had worked in the dark was the one area in Sae's palace that had been a dark maze. Traversing that place had been a real pain. Hopefully now wouldn't be the same. He'd just have to be cautious of his surroundings. Moving towards the middle of the room, the only sound Ren could hear was the clicking of the heels of his boots. Such silence was unsettling and he hated it but there was nothing he could do about it. No other sounds rang out in the room, not even when he stopped to try and listen. Everything was silence. Reaching for the pistol at his hip, the thief gripped the weapon in his hand and lifted it up in case something did decide to jump out at him. There was no telling what might be waiting for him in a place like this. The message may have stated that this place was relatively safe, but that didn't put Joker at ease. He knew to watch his own back and not rely on the words of others. "Hello? Is anyone here?" he finally breathed out as his gaze flickered around the dark room. Even if someone or something was moving silently around him it would have been impossible for him to see it. All he could do was hope that someone would answer his call and reveal themselves to him rather than continuing to hideaway.

โ‡€๏ผง๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝŠ๏ฝ‰ ๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข thirty-five years old โ€ข overwatch โ€ข tagged: open
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

(will post for him later)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me