— ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: — ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

Postby norvina! » Thu May 23, 2019 12:11 pm

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged; josué)(location; willow tree)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Celeste shrugged at his question "Something like that." she lied. "I'll be taking calculus, english iii, chemistry, psychology.."[color] she paused, trying to remember her classes. [color=#80BF80]"ethics? gov., art?" her brows furrowed. "I can't really remember the rest.. what about you?" she asked, hopeful to have at least someone familiar in her classes.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 23, 2019 12:28 pm

Ezekiel Novak
18|Cismale|Homosexual
Tagged: Open
He takes a step back into his room, as though he was just going to close the door without another word, but then he says, quietly though genuinely, "Thank you... It was nice to meet you as well." he waits until she has left, then he closes the door, and retreats further into his dorm. He inwardly sighed. He was going to need some time alone, after that social interaction. Just for a little bit.

Ezekiel sits by his window again. There's only a few students outside, from what he could see, which he guessed meant that everyone who was arriving had now arrived. He watched the few students dotted around the grounds, almost jealous at how they spoke and interacted, like it was so easy.

Aurelio De La Cruz
17|Transmale|Bisexual
Tagged: Nemo
He hadn't been back in his dorm for long, and had gotten about half of one of his bags unpacked, when he heard a knocking on his door. Curious, he went over to the door, and he opened it up, looking out into the corridor to see someone stood there, holding an almost-full packet of Oreos.

Curious, Aurelio raised an eyebrow, and then smiled warmly in greeting. "Hi there!" he greeted, with a slight wave. "What's up?" he asked, wondering if she needed any help - it didn't seem like it, but he could never be too careful - and hoping that she was okay.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Thu May 23, 2019 1:49 pm

───────────────────────────────────
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Aurelio

When she heard approaching footsteps, the teen brightened. She'd been getting discouraged, and was about ready to call it quits and go back to her room if no one had answered. When the door swung open, she returned the warm smile the room's inhabitant offered. "Hi! I'm Nemo, she/her/hers, I live at the other end of the hall. I'm going around introducing myself, or trying to at least, it seems there aren't a lot of people here right now, heh. Want an Oreo?" She tilted the package forward so he could grab one if he wanted too. Hopefully, this person liked Oreos, or else she might end up going back with a still-full package. Not that that was a problem per se, she'd happily eat them, but she had bought them specifically to share.

Josué "Josh" Torres & Guía the guide dog
male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | grounds | tags - Celeste

"Wow, calculus and junior English as a sophomore? That's pretty impressive," Josué said. Then, with a slight teasing tone, "you're gonna run out of classes to take by the time you're a senior." When she asked what classes he was taking, he paused for a second to recall his mental list. "I'll be in English ii, pre-calculus, biology, sociology, ethics, wellness, orchestra, German, mythology, and defensive skills. It sounds like we won't be in any classes together, but maybe we'll end up in the same ethics class. Are you excited for classes to start?" Personally, he was pretty excited. A bunch of the classes he was taking were things that hadn't even been offered at his other high school, so it had been a lot of fun picking out what to take. Hopefully, all the instructors would be nice. He had never had any major problems in the past, but there was that one old math teacher who consistently wrote the math problems on the whiteboard and forgot to tell him what they said... That had been an interesting semester.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu May 23, 2019 2:06 pm

()celeste o'rin

Celeste frowned "Hopefully we have ethics together, I don't know how the schooling system works entirely.." she shrugged, although being a very knowledgeable girl she had only learned from books and some things from Stephen. The girl remembered him trying to teach her a bit about the basics of school, she never listened though, her mind was set on staying with him at the time. "Excited is one way to feel about it.." she trailed off. "I'm quite nervous to be completely honest, I've never done something like this." the girl feared what might happen tomorrow, what if she lost control of her abilites? Would they kick her out? Would Stephen be disappointed in her?
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Thu May 23, 2019 2:41 pm

Hello~World wrote:
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Aurelio

When she heard approaching footsteps, the teen brightened. She'd been getting discouraged, and was about ready to call it quits and go back to her room if no one had answered. When the door swung open, she returned the warm smile the room's inhabitant offered. "Hi! I'm Nemo, she/her/hers, I live at the other end of the hall. I'm going around introducing myself, or trying to at least, it seems there aren't a lot of people here right now, heh. Want an Oreo?" She tilted the package forward so he could grab one if he wanted too. Hopefully, this person liked Oreos, or else she might end up going back with a still-full package. Not that that was a problem per se, she'd happily eat them, but she had bought them specifically to share.

male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | grounds | tags - Celeste

Josué hummed in understanding when she said she was a bit nervous. "Yeah, I'm not sure how the schedule is going to work either. The public high school I went to had five periods a day, so you took the same five classes everyday for a semester and then you took five new ones second semester. And I've never been to a private school, so this is kinda a new concept." He paused for a moment, thinking about all the new things he faced here. The biggest change was the fact that he was living in a dorm away from home, which he had never done. He'd never even been to a sleep-away camp, so this was the longest he'd ever been away from his family. "Here, how about this: what's something you're most excited for and something you're most nervous about? For me, I'm excited to meet lots of people who have powers like I do. And I'm most nervous about living in a dorm and missing my family. At least I have Guía though." Hearing her name, the dog started wagging her tail, thumping it gently against the grass.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu May 23, 2019 2:49 pm

()celeste o'rin

Celeste smiled, glad to hear that someone was about as confused as her with school. She took a second to think about how she could answer, the girl could easily think of a ton of things she was nervous about. When it came to excitement, there were few. "I guess I'm excited about hopefully finding another person with similar powers to mine?" she shrugged, it was something she was hoping for. "I'm nervous about disappointing my mentor." her smile fell at the thought of such a thing. Stephen had encouraged and assured the girl she would excel at this school, yet part of her wasn't so sure.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashGoblinQueen » Thu May 23, 2019 3:55 pm

A l f i n a S i f d o t t i r / T h e E k k o
Female /Asgardian / 156 (Looks 16) / Temporary Resurrection / Miranda Reyn

Alfina grinned at the remark Miranda gave under her breath as she was taking the bags up the stairs, stating jokingly, "If you're impressed by that, you haven't the slightest clue what you're in for." She may have been letting her ego get to her, but transitioning from a world where you were almost below-average in most categories and had to work tirelessly to earn respect, to one where she barely had to lift a finger to impress those who didn't even know she wasn't one of them, did serve as a sort of power trip for the Asgardian blonde. "Although, I have a feeling I'm in for a few surprises with you as well."

Alfina nodded thankfully at Miranda's understanding of her reluctance, taking the now slightly crumbled paper from her jean pocket, carefully reading her number. "I am in dorm... 347D." Alfinas eyes widened slightly as she read this number. She had obviously seen her dorm number before, but this was th first time she had truly processed it... 347D suggested that there were a the very least 346 dorms in D category alone, which meant there were at least that many in A, B, and C category. Although Asgard didn't exactly have a low population, compared to this school alone, and by comparison Earth, it seemed minuscule. She did get a big uneasy at the idea of having to interact with and be qround that many other students, especially those with possibly dangerous powers that they had no idea how to use, but it did serve to further reinforce her idea to trust no one. Realizing she was lost in thought, she quickly cleared her throat and turned back to Miranda. "Which means its only down that hall," she pointed to the hall to their right, "And to the left, I suppose. And what is your number?"
❝I ATE MY FATHER PIG❞ -Kenneth Parcell
Briar ♕ Female ♕ Trash Queen ♕ Mother of Possums
Formerly ♡ B r i a r ♡
Always open to PMs!
♕♕PFP Sig Pic My Chars Art Shop - Closed♕♕
TrashGoblinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Thu May 23, 2019 11:17 pm

Milo & Hypoxia
❝reel against your body's borders❞
locations; sidewalk, dorms tags; Robby

────────────────────────────────────────────────

”I’ll keep an eye out for one, but I don’t exactly have much in the money department,” she laughed a bit. Her dad was a movie buff who had tried to “educate” her with some of the classics. However, the two of them hadn’t watched movies in a long time, especially with the legal ordeal that landed him in prison. Milo brushed away the melancholy thoughts and focused on the current moment.

”Seems more... Full of emotion,” the teen concluded. One of the reasons for JARVIS amassing so much attention was his human-like learning system, designed specially by Stark. There had been numerous articles on the subject and the potential they held, but the science had lost considerable steam after Ultron. Spending a large chunk of her time in hospitals growing up, Milo has the chance to interact with medically-focused AI systems. She had no problem with them — they were very handy and really fascinating.

Reaching the steps to the dorms, she gestured for Robby to lead the way. She knew where her room was but had failed to pay any attention to the other room assignments on her way in and out earlier.

Thor
❝I was lightning before the thunder❞
locations; gym tags; Skyler

────────────────────────────────────────────────

Nodding with her statement, he inspected a storage closet. His back to her, Thor spoke over his shoulder to her as he admired the wooden sparring weapons inside ”So this wasn’t your first choice of schooling? What did you have in mind?”

Thinking back to his own youth, the monarch recalled lessons from various men and women who were masters of their crafts. He also remembered the many days learning with Loki at his side, bringing a warm smile to his features. Later, as weapons training became more prevalent, the memories of sparring with Lady Sif or the Warriors Three colored his mind. They were long and often exhausting days but they proved to be very useful.

Closing the storage room, the thunderer turned back to Skyler. And resumed his leisurely demeanor beside her.
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Fri May 24, 2019 12:56 am

Hello~World wrote:
Finley "Nemo" Lupin

He tilted his head curiously at her answer. "Yeah? What's your power, if you don't mind my asking?" He highly doubted anyone had the same power as him, or at least the same manifestation of it, so he hadn't even considered that possibility. The odds of even having powers was so low, surely the chance of two people with the same powers was even lower. But, he supposed in a school of this size it was possible.

At her comment about not wanting to disappoint her mentor, Josué nodded in understanding. "I get that. I want to make my parents proud."
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:08 am

───✵────────────────────────────────
Carol “Avenger” Danvers
female | teacher: flight, combat | homosexual | terran-kree fusion | loc: gym | tags: Thor & Skylar
────────────────────────────────✵───

Meeting most of the earth heroes when Fury had called her back to earth was an interesting endeavor as most hadn't even been aware that she existed. She didn't expect to be offered a permanent teaching position position on earth at their own personal Avengers school, learning that the team of super heroes were named after her was amusing, but she accepted. However, Stark decided getting a ton of exercise equipment for the kids was a good idea but being the one who was tasked to carry it into the school was beginning to make her hate it. It wasn't something that was difficult for her it was just annoying as most pieces couldn't fit through the door with out something creative.

The kree hybrid had a treadmill in one hand as she reentered the gym spotting Thor and one of the new students conversing by one of the storage closet. Out of all the Avengers she'd gotten to meet she felt like her a Thor had connected the most with both having experience of traveling to other worlds, and a similar need to protect others. "Odinson do you know where Stark wanted this", she called out. She hoped she wasn't interrupting an important conversation between the two.

───🗲────────────────────────────────
Erryk Helasdottir
female | student: junior | nomasexual | asgardian | loc: dorms | tags: Alfina & Miranda if you squint really hard
────────────────────────────────🗲───

Midgard had proven to be a strange place thus far in the time she'd been here with her uncles. I mean what kind of planet doesn't have dogs big enough to ride, not that she couldn't summon one if she chose to, or a ready supply of horses for their warriors. The clothes were a little strange to her too, loose cloth didn't seem like it would be a very useful thing to wear but a surprising amount of asgardians seemed to favor it as apposed to the typical armors. She had elected to wear her more casual ensemble consisting of dark leather and mail accented by a few dark green touches here and there as opposed to full battle regalia. A symbol was etched into the front the design made up of a wolf's head with the spikes akin to her mothers, now her Aunts, crown of the undead. As much as she wished to differentiate herself from her mother she felt it was also an important thing for people to know when they met her. She didn't want to actually make a friend only to have them run away screaming when the topic of families came up.

Erryk was near where the dorms were but she hadn't quite figured out how the numbering stuff worked nor what section was where. The asgardian could hear a few people talking from where she was and she should probably ask for help but her nerves were getting the best of her. At current she was just hoping for a stroke of luck to help her find her way to where ever she was supposed to be, though going by the signs on the walls she was near section D whatever that meant.
Last edited by Dragonheart48 on Fri May 24, 2019 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me