Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- New and Accepting!

Postby ★ nirvana, » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Gwyneth was about to answer the Wood Elf, but then a Khajiit walked by and began talking to her. She took another sip of her mead to excuse her open mouth, and listened intently to the words passed between them. When the Khajiit was gone, she raised an eyebrow, looking over her shoulder at the cat-woman with an odd look. "Nice pep talk," she commented to the elf next to her with the barest hint of a smile on her face.
    She couldn't help but notice the words passed between the Argonian and that same Khajiit. She wasn't sounding as worried as she should be about the Dark Brotherhood ... Her fists clenched, almost crushing the bottle of mead in her hands, then relaxed as she tried to let it go. 'It probably doesn't mean anything,'she thought. 'Riften is home to some of the bravest idiots, after all.'
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:16 pm

Za'zah spotted Za'ji. His heart fluttered at the woman that held his heart. That joy was cut short when he saw who she was talking to. He growled a bit.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Za'ji felt a momentary pang of guilt as she saw Za'zah head down the stairs, but she quickly suppressed it. She hadn't pledged herself to him, and anyways, she was going to have to stomp on his heart eventually anyways. She did wish she had thought to bring her daggers, though, the atmosphere in the room was getting increasingly hostile.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Za'zah stayed back even though he wanted nothing more than to rush to Za'ji's side and be her knight in shining armor. However he got the vib that she was going to hurt him in some way.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrostTail » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:41 am

(( haha wow I think we have different time zones unless u guys fancy rping on CS at 2 AM on a school night XD ))

Phydra scoffed, Rosy cheeks attempting to hide as the elf looked at the ground for a moment. That was quite embarrassing. "Thanks. I should open an advice stand, huh?~"

Please forgive me for being absent, I am very busy and probably will be until school starts
FrostTail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lion's tooth » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:00 am

Username: Afon
Name: Duviyn Varo
Age: Twenty-seven, although his already grey hair makes him appear much older.
Race: Imperial
Personality: Duviyn is a somewhat distracted individual, the thought of improving his craft never leaving his mind. His memory isn't the greatest and he always keeps a notebook on hand to record the important things people say. He is intelligent, his brain always moving. This can make him come off as care-free or inattentive, but really, his mind is just elsewhere. He is also fairly good at polite business talk, but when it comes to casual speech Duviyn isn't the best. He is also somewhat tough, having developed a high tolerance to pain over years of accidentally burning his hands in the forge or  sparks flying astray and landing on him.
History: Duviyn descends from a line of blacksmiths and his occupation had been passed down in the family. However, the later generations hadn't been very successful and the grand shop that would've been his inheritance had been sold and the money spent on materials and equipment. So instead, Duviyn made due with the small shop his father had run. But unlike his predecessors, Duviyn was a very skilled and successful blacksmith. Eventually his talents landed him a position for the Imperial and he is now an official blacksmith for them.
Description or picture: Image
Fighting Style: Being a jack of his trade, Duviyn excels in uses any weapons he crafts. He refuses to make a weapon he cannot use. As such, his attacks focus mainly on his array of weapons and he rarely uses spells in combat (whether due to the fact that most of his spells are merely weapon and armor enchantments or not is debatable.) It's also worth noting that Duviyn almost never fights when not testing out a new weapon or armor commission.

Weapons
Elven Warhammer
Dwarven Greatsword
Dwarven Mace
Elven War Axe
Enhanced Steel Crossbow
Steel Bolts

Shouts
None
Spells
Muffle
Courage
Fortify Smithing (For Smithing)
Resist Fire (For Smithing)
Fortify Health (For Smithing)
Fortify One-Handed (For Smithing)
Fortify Two-Handed (For Smithing)
Fortify Restoration & Magika Regen (For
Smithing)

Weakness: Other then enchantments, Duviyn is almost hopeless at spells used in combat. He also tends to underestimate the severity of wounds and doesn't take criticism well.
House: A small back room in the back of his blacksmith shop.
Children: None.
Crush or Significant Other: None at the moment.

Name: Synette Greensmith
Age: Unclear, the years hadn't been recorded although it's safe to say she appears in her mid twenties.
Race: Breton
Personality: Never venturing into civilization often, Synette is somewhat suspicious of townsfolk and rather wary of ulterior motives. However, she herself remains rather open and truthful to others and finds herself incapable of lying. She does not see the point in corrupt behavior and refuses to partake in it. However she is aware of it and suspects everyone capable. Despite this, Synette can be rather naive, if she doesn't see you behaving suspiciously she won't hold on to her distrust for long. She has also been known to be quite the hermit and over the years away from civilization she is no longer the best at Skyrim customs.
History: As a child, Synette would constantly feel an almost overpowering pull to the forest, one that her Nord caretaker never could quell. So one day, when playing with the local children she felt that pull to go into the forest and succumbed to it easily. She never saw reason to leave afterwards. Her elven ancestry guided her on how to live in the wilderness and there she remains, venturing into towns only when absolutely necessary. She is one of few who relies solely on the lay of the land. She has a store of currency for such ventures as she had been rather wealthy as a child, however she does not carry it on her and uses it sparingly.
Description or picture: Image
Fighting Style: Synette isn't the best at combat and instead relies on summoned beasts whenever she happens to get involved in battle.

Weapons
Bound Sword

Shouts
Animal Allegiance
Spells
Bound Sword
Conjure Familiar
Conjuration Dual Casting
Summon Arvak
Healing
Healing Hands

Weakness: Once her mana runs out, she is highly vulnerable to attack. She is also terrible at fighting on her own and relies on summoned beasts to fight for her.
House: A den created from the roots of an abnormally large tree within the Pine Forest.
Children: None.
Crush or Significant Other: None at the moment.
Last edited by lion's tooth on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coding
Roleplay
Friend
Roleplay
AKO RP
--------------
Roleplayer.
Metalhead.
Alchemist.
Sage.
Dragon of
Heaven.
Lancer.
Duelist.
Half-alv.
Courier.
Dunmer.
Philosopher.
LARP'er.
Cosplayer.
Phantom
Thief.
Akward.
Love wins.
Birthday is
on 11/20.
lion's tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:24 pm

(I live in EST, it's just that I'm homeschooled.)

Gwyneth rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure," she replied as she took another swig of mead, just barely stifling back a laugh. "Oh. I forget to introduce myself, didn't I? I'm Gwyneth," she introduced, tapping her fingers against the wood of the table.

(WB. .-.)
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrostTail » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Phydra gave a nod. "A pleasure, and a beautiful name. I'm Phydra." She fiddled with her own two hands, smiling. "I noticed you come in earlier. From your armor, I can assume you've been on many adventures?"

Please forgive me for being absent, I am very busy and probably will be until school starts
FrostTail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anachronism » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Gale nodded slowly, pushing open the door to the flagon slowly. Now that the guild master was wounded, whether it be a minor bump on the head or if it was much worse, the guild was buzzing, and the 'guard-dog', Dirge, stood on the walkway to the tavern, doing his job of being intimidating quite well. Gale, however, brushed past him, hurrying past another sconce, shoving the torch inside of it. They didn't need the extra light anymore.
"Yes, he does indeed." He answered simply, more concentrated on getting there rather than conversation. He pushed open the door to Zachariah's chambers. Knocking gently on the doorframe to get Delvin's attention, the man understood, and left Zach's side. Before he passed them, though, he ran a hand over his bald head, clearing his throat.
"You two best know more about doctoring than I do. He hit his head mighty bad." And with that, the thief left them both in the room.
Anachronism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:09 pm

{Oh hey I'm homeschooled, too. *high fives* But I'm on Pacific Standard Time.}
{Anyway Afon you are accepted.}

InfectedHau wrote:"Oh, but surely you have nothing to fear from them," Za'ji said, mocking the agent with every seemingly innocent word. "From what I hear, their organization was all but destroyed when you brave souls put their hideout to the torch. Say, I don't think we've been properly introduced. I am Za'ji."

"Gam-Tei" Augaseethus said, lying about his name. "That's what we had thought, but apparently we were wrong." He took the note from the earlier murder and showed it too Za'ji.
"See?" August asked, then put it away and looked up at Za'zah.
I believe someone is jealous." He commented, implying that he didn't want to get in the way of their- whatever it was that those two Kajiits had.

{If anyone's character is not on the list please private message your form to me.}

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me