Got Spots

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Got Spots

Postby space oddity » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:41 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:
xx
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
Pink.
Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena):
Dog.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?
The shoes on his front feet can be left off.
His paw color on the front is the same in the back.
Your favourite thing to eat on halloween:
Kit-Kats, they are the best candy, of course. (;
If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it?
Carve that sucker until I made an amazing design.
What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever?
He's pretty brave. I don't think anything has scared him yet.
Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature?
I might just have to..they are adorable. ^^
Other?
This is really nice of you to be doing these for free.
Thanks! ouo
Last edited by space oddity on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
      ImageImage
      --i will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.
      -------------------------------- adult ◦ she/her ◦ intj ◦ dog enthusiast
      icon by genba
space oddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flutter Shy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:48 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Click~
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): left is white and right is black
Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena): she is a fox so dog/wolf would be best <3
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? under her hair thats on her face is just a few more random spots :3 and her eye colors are; the right one is blue and left one is purple

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: Candy wise would be Snickers for sure <3 Also love to bake; so any pumpkin treats I decide to make hehe
If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it? Tying into my favorite thing to eat, I would love to make pumpkin cheesecake with a nice fresh pumpkin yummy! And If I have any extra pumpkin would maybe make some pumpkin bread or muffins :3
What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever? Just like me.. we both are spooked by spiders eep!

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature? yeppers <3
Other? Good luck to everyone entering! and thankies much for offering to do this ^^
Flutter Shy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:50 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Dylan
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Pink
Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena): Hyena
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: The symbol is one both hides of her arms.

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: Hmm, that's hard. There's so many great candies and it's so fun to have all your favorites...I love chocolate, though, Twix, Reese's Cups, Milky Ways, and that type of candy bar. cx
If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it?: A fresh pumpkin...well, usually my family gets one big pumpkin and we all choose the expression for the year, happy, sad, angry, etc. Then, with the insides we toast the seeds and salt them. And my Mom's a big baker, so there's always pumpkin muffins and soup and all sorts of yummy things.<3
What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever?: Dylan claims to be fearless, and she especially doesn't even feel the slightest bit scared at any classic monster, from vampires to zombies to witches. The only thing she truly is scared of is real ghosts. She's a believer when it comes to paranormal experiences.

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature?: If I'm lucky enough to win again, I'll make a rotating image with both Bolin and Dylan enjoying their treats together.<3
Other?: Thank you. Thank you one hundred times for this aweosme oppertunity again. c:
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueshadowmoon » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:55 am

Trick or treat!

{X} {X}
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): The hex color is 121212, the black markings on her are also that color.
Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena): Dog.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? None. c:

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: That's a hard one, either Reese's peanut butter cups or candy corn, then again pumpkin's taste is wonderful... And there are Kit-Kats out there too... So my favorite thing to eat would have to be something combining Reese's, candy corn, pumpkin, and Kit-Kat. Wait, that would probably taste horrible...
If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it? I'd probably carve a few faces with different expressions into it and add some decorations to it like a cape or a hat.
What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever? Ghosts would have to be the spookiest thing for her.

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature? Yes, they're adorable and they're also very festive.
Other? Thanks for doing this Spotty.
Last edited by blueshadowmoon on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
99.9% of girls would faint if Twilight ended.
If you're the 0.1% that would say "Avatar
the last airbender is better!" put this in your
signature.

EagleClan (A semi-semi-lit RP)
Who is Mocking?
Innocent. Victimized.
Misunderstood. Abandoned.
Betrayed.

Selfish. Rude.
Inconsiderate. Evil.

~Mocking
~Saffron
Note to self:
Go on Howrse
and Ailouros later.

99.99% of kids who pass around chain letters saying they would kill a popular musician/actor/celebrity or encourage said person to kill themselves would not be able to do it. In fact they make themselves look like heartless little monsters and not edgy speshul snowflakes by passing around a meaningless chain letter. Copy and paste this is you want to buy into an asinine trend." - Rainbow Dash
Want to find out who Mocking is for yourself?
I need more candy from Halloween 2012. Feel free to send a trade if you have any extras!
I made it through Sandy! Hopefully the people where Sandy's at right now are staying safe,
blueshadowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:58 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Here Back Ref.
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Gray/Black
Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena): Cat
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: The spots are actually spots seen on a big cat, a Snow Leopard . Although they are pretty tiny, so you don't have to make them detailed to look like them . One eye is gone, and is scarred . And the rest I think is pretty self explanatory .[:

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: Candy Corn by far .
If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it?: I would put it in my siggy, and then add it to my character thread, on the post that is for him .
What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever?: Paranormal stuff . He hates it . Ghosts, spirits, etc .And don't even think about getting a wiji board near him .

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature?: Yes of course ![:
Other?: Thank you so much for the opportunity <3

ImageImageImageImageImage

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 am

Trick or treat!

Newton
His pads are greyish pink owo
Dog/wolf~
N/A c:

Reese's Cups definitely. I scout them out and trade for them when my sister and I go out |D
Actually, I don't enjoy carving pumpkins as much as other people might. I'd prefer to paint a face or a picture on the pumpkin, since that way I can be as creative as I'd like and the pumpkin can last a lot longer cx
Ah haha, Newton is afraid of tons of stuff. Things popping up at him are the worst though. The spookiest thing ever for Newton would probably have to be if a face or something appeared in the window when he wasn't looking.

Yes, I have a space where it would go already. <3
Other?
These are really adorable, and it's wonderful that you're coloring them in for free. Thank you for just the opportunity. :'D

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight109 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Link
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): the black color same as toes.
Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena): Dog/wolf. (She's a siberian husky/wolf)
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Um no and if the collar isn't allowed you don't have to add it.

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: Skittles!! (I live by the rainbow and die by the rainbow) ^^
If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it? Carve it into something cool, funny maybe scary.
What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever? Lightning thinks Zombies are the most spookiest thing ever. She get really scared if she even thinks about them cause then their in her mind most of the day leaving her cautious when going through the day's activities.

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature? Yes i will :)
Other?
Thanks if you decide to do my little Lightning.
Ray pixel by me

Art by Neara
Starlight109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 am

Trick or treat!

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... iede-1.png

Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Liver spoted
Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena): Dog

Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Nope pretty much its all there

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: My favorite thing to eat on halloween is choclate XD oh and condy corn, but my main love is choclate XD Im addicted to that stuff XD

Well if i could id carve is, maybe eat the insides X3, fff if it wasnt made into punkin pie first.

A dark alley at night time, no lights. Then a guy jumps out with a wolf mask on. O-O

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature? Yes i will <3
Other? nope
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smamm » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 am

Trick or treat!

Scamps
Black
Dog/wolf
Nope, nothing really! ^^

Candy! Especially snickers bars!
Carve it! I'd like to try and carve it into some design/picture, not just the traditional face.
The pound. He's scared of gettin picked up off the street and taken to that awful place he's heard all the story's about!

Of course! I really need something Halloween themed to stick down there, and a pumpkin pup would be perfect!
Other?
Thanks much Spotty! This is such a nice thing to do, and such an adorable lineart! Good luck to everyone! ^^
Smamm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete this acc » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: [x]

Character paw pad color: Not shown, but they're a really dark gray. c: Not completely black.

Lineart species: Dog.

Things about the design you'd like to clarify: Her back and ears are actually darker [ gradient ], and so are her back paws. Her underbelly is paler than her main coat.

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: I mostly like eating chocolate; milk chocolate. Hershey bars and stuff like that.

If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it: Make it into pumpkin pie.

What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever: Spiders. :U She has arachnophobia. She's scared by the smallest spiders.

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature: Most likely, yes.

Other: Thanks Spotty. c:
delete this acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me