*✧ WORTHLESS's Art Corner [CLOSED!] Headshots/busts *✧

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: *✧ WORTHLESS's Art Corner [OPEN!] Anthro & Feral *✧

Postby ⰩⰏⰛ » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:29 pm

WORTHLESS wrote:
One slot open! A new option for a headshot with a simple background is now available! Example here:

ⰩⰏⰛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⰩⰏⰛ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:12 am

WORTHLESS wrote:
WORTHLESS wrote:
One slot open! A new option for a headshot with a simple background is now available! Example here:

ⰩⰏⰛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⰩⰏⰛ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:32 am

up! Still got one slot open.
ⰩⰏⰛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⰩⰏⰛ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:54 pm

WORTHLESS wrote:
WORTHLESS's Art Corner - [OPEN!] 4/5 slots
UPDATE 10/12/2018: Now for something new: headshots with backgrounds! Perfect for avatars or toyhouse icons.

Welcome/Updates | Rules & Tips | What I can draw for you | Examples & Options | Prices | Ordering | Slots

Welcome! Want to check your art status? My busyness will be recorded here!
Feel free to have a look around and ask questions! Once you want to order, click "ordering" in the menu bar to see the ordering form.
Fill that out and post here on the thread, or PM me it, if you're ordering gift art for someone and don't want them to know. <3

ⰩⰏⰛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:05 pm

mark! your art is so lovely ,,
    i was wondering if you are able to draw tryout art of viscets? they’re a closed species like kalons, and they look like this!
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⰩⰏⰛ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:44 pm

.kaendy kane wrote:
    mark! your art is so lovely ,,
    i was wondering if you are able to draw tryout art of viscets? they’re a closed species like kalons, and they look like this!

Thank you so much! And yep! As long as the deadline isn't too short. (Less than a week c:)
The reason I put Kalons in my "I don't draw these" list is because they're often very complicated and come with very short deadlines, so doing tryout art for them is always a huge stress. As long as the design isn't too complicated and you give me enough time, I don't see why not! <3
ⰩⰏⰛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:17 pm

oo okay then, then i’ll just go and post this form now. please let me know if the design is too complex! ;v;

Username | .kaede
Type of art | full body
Character reference | this viscet, but if it’s too complex, then you could choose to do this viscet instead if you want ;v;
Preferences | if it’s possible to give the blue viscet some form of frown/scowl, then that’d be great! i don’t really have ideas for poses, unfortunately. if you choose to do the second viscet instead, id really appreciate any sort of longing/sorrowful expression?
Payment | 100 c$ ! :0
Other | thank you so much! i hope this is okay aa. both are tryout viscets; the first one ends on dec 24 8 pm pst, and the second one ends on dec 28 ^^;
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⰩⰏⰛ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:37 pm

.kaendy kane wrote:
oo okay then, then i’ll just go and post this form now. please let me know if the design is too complex! ;v;

Username | .kaede
Type of art | full body
Character reference | this viscet, but if it’s too complex, then you could choose to do this viscet instead if you want ;v;
Preferences | if it’s possible to give the blue viscet some form of frown/scowl, then that’d be great! i don’t really have ideas for poses, unfortunately. if you choose to do the second viscet instead, id really appreciate any sort of longing/sorrowful expression?
Payment | 100 c$ ! :0
Other | thank you so much! i hope this is okay aa. both are tryout viscets; the first one ends on dec 24 8 pm pst, and the second one ends on dec 28 ^^;

Thanks so much! I'd like to do the second viscet, if that's okay! I love the design. Send payment over and I'll reserve a slot for you and work on it as soon as I can. The trade won't be accepted until you have your art. Feel free to PM me about its status! <3
ⰩⰏⰛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me