CS Rares+ Guide

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Poll 3: How would you like valuable pets to be tiered?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:15 pm

-By non value, like how the FTT does, and structured like the old list was!
29%
-I'd like to see a new way of sorting the list! (Comment your idea!)
27%
-I just want to see the results.
44%

Total votes : 160

Re: CS Rares List Guide [Vote in Poll 3!]

Postby Mina Ashido » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:03 am

never wrote:
LittleEcho wrote:Even then, it's gonna be tricky. It's like telling the whole world the color green doesn't exist. Some will go through. Some will still be following by the old rules.

I think you should get everyone together and attempt (I could make a discord for it) to have a discussion on everything we want to achieve.

Cause personally I think we should just revise the list and go by what others already follow (like red cerb at 4 nons and coontail at like 2) that kind of stuff.

can I just add that the cerb iv ehad an issue getting 4 nons for lol. it’s usually 3.5

I actually didn't really know the cerb worth, I just wanted a something to have an example for.

Also on another note we'd also have to consider "successful trades" this actually excites me, being included in a "let's try another list thread"
Mina Ashido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:04 am

never wrote:
LittleEcho wrote:Even then, it's gonna be tricky. It's like telling the whole world the color green doesn't exist. Some will go through. Some will still be following by the old rules.

I think you should get everyone together and attempt (I could make a discord for it) to have a discussion on everything we want to achieve.

Cause personally I think we should just revise the list and go by what others already follow (like red cerb at 4 nons and coontail at like 2) that kind of stuff.

can I just add that the cerb iv ehad an issue getting 4 nons for lol. it’s usually 3-3.5
I think if we DO have a discord (I don’t find necessary) we should have cs staff.
But it’s just so easier to have a poll, give reason why we dd it ina. Post, and be done with it

Personally I don’t think a huge community discuss should be taken off of the site since not everyone can get discord even tho the list effects them. Plus it can be hard to keep up with a discord server for something like this because people can talk much faster without worry of spam posts
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UnworthyElevator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:08 am

I really liked having a Rares list before it became inaccurate due to demand and what not. Im very bad at pet rarities and the guide was very useful. I honestly really want this to do well
──-───────────
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 4 people.
I have received 2 gifts.

───────────-──
███░████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
I'm a huge fan of the Marvel. My favorite characters are
Wanda Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff, Carol Danvers, and Peter Maximoff.
Feel free to PM me anytime to have a chat about Marvel! I'm also a fan of
Sherlock, Supernatural, Doctor Who, and many other shows and movies.

─────────────────────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████████ █
──-───────────────
Toyhouse - Trades - Auctions
───────────────-──
███░████████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
UnworthyElevator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mina Ashido » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:10 am

In my opinion, We should have a list (a upgraded one to be more precise) cause people like me need ground floor, something to hold onto because I know that I know what a lot of people go by and I don't have to trade blindly. Like the old list it can be a "not everyone has to go by this (obviously) but most people generally go by it anyway, we're just confirming the placement if that makes sense.
Mina Ashido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:15 am

LittleEcho wrote:In my opinion, We should have a list (a upgraded one to be more precise) cause people like me need ground floor, something to hold onto because I know that I know what a lot of people go by and I don't have to trade blindly. Like the old list it can be a "not everyone has to go by this (obviously) but most people generally go by it anyway, we're just confirming the placement if that makes sense.

A ground floor would be rarity based. Not demand based. Demand is to be built on top of the rarity and needs to be left up to the individual. A rares list should not tell an entire community how to value their pets demand wise
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shiny furret » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:28 am

trading would be easier if any rares list never existed
the only rule? be fair and only overpay if you really need it for some reason
shiny furret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:46 am

Eatha wrote:question: are placements going to be the same as the old list? because if so what was the point of retiring the old list.
considering the old list was mainly just ''lol heres demand inflation'' and i'd hate for this to be another one of those*

The list wasn't the one which had demand inflation; it was mainly the people who had the pet and wanted to increase the value of the pet so they can get more out of it

Postby Mina Ashido » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:50 am

At the same time I agree with the no rares list, it'd be much fair and easier like every other pet to get it. But sadly after the first list everyone just followed the placements and now it takes so much to get a pet you could've gotten a long time ago. I don't know, it won't ever be the same. I don't see people who lets say has a Sunback but doesn't follow the list which obviously is considerably frustrating.)
Mina Ashido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby juyeo » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:05 am

Eatha wrote:question: are placements going to be the same as the old list? because if so what was the point of retiring the old list.
considering the old list was mainly just ''lol heres demand inflation'' and i'd hate for this to be another one of those*

I agree. To restate what others are saying, adding pets on this new list based on demand would only raise the demand of pets that already have crazy high demand. Plus, demand is subjective and you're forcing people to go along with what a handful of users think is a good placement.

I like the idea of making a new list. I would like to know what my pets are worth, and it would slowly push the discontinued (and inaccurate) list out of existence.

However, using successful trades / general demand as a unit to measure a pet's value seems like a bad idea. Trades are made based upon an agreement on the demand of the pets involved, and varies between every single user on this site. There are people who want a handful of '09 rares for their Raven, and there are people who want 3 UR Tigers for their Raven. There is no way we can get an accurate read on a pet's value if we make a list that heavily banks on demand, and this list will just inflate the demand of pets that are a nightmare to achieve as-is and turn out just like the last one: retired.

Imo we should be using the pet's rarity tag, how many are currently in circulation, ect to get an idea of what pets are valued at. It would undoubtably take a long time, but if we are willing to make a list that the whole website should use, then it shouldn't take 20 minutes to make.
o:
juyeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:06 am

Sh4rp wrote:

The list wasn't the one which had demand inflation; it was mainly the people who had the pet and wanted to increase the value of the pet so they can get more out of it

Actually several pets on the list got their placement from inflated demand, the joker and UR tiger being great examples. The UR tiger isn’t actually the most rare pet in the game, but it had such insane demand that it got placed at the very top. The joker was constantly going up in demand so it kept getting placed higher and higher.
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──