Roleplay Moderators - Applications closed! Now choosing.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Roleplay Moderators - Now hiring! (age 16+)

Postby .:Rayneh:. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:37 am

Do these members who apply have to practice good spelling and grammar techniques?
I'm not applying, as I turn sixteen in a few months, but I'd still like to know.
And also, will there be other oppourtunities for things like this in the near future? Because I really wanna apply, but my birthday is in May, so I'm not quite sixteen... :(
~Rayneh
.:Rayneh:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xelinator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:53 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:50 am.
    How many posts have you made in the forum: 7663, 10.73 posts a day.
    How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day? I am on every day throughout the week for at least three hours if not more. Weekends, I can be on possibly four or five hours.
    Have you moderated on any other forums before? Yes. Several on CS { e.g. x } and on some other outisde websites { e.g. x or x }. On the first outside website {tanatiakiss}, I am a admin, on the other {shaanialands} I am a roleplay moderator and artist.
    Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? Yes, including Feralheart, Wolfquest and some self-hosted websites. Also on the websites in the previous question. ^^
    Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? If I counted them up, it would be at least thirty to forty.
    Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I have been on CS for some time, and have always wanted to be part of the team. When the opportunity came, I had only been on for about a year, and though I could have put up a form I decided not to, to wait a while longer. I have been on for nearly two years now, and didn't want to miss this chance. I'm not lying when I say I spend almost all my free time on my computer, frequently playing CS. Even though I am not a Moderator in Roleplaying in any way, I have been checking roleplays for the past year, occasionally PMing the RP owner if something seems out of order, or if there are problems on the thread they haven't noticed. I like the idea of that being my actual purpose on CS, and would willingly fill up to my duties every day. If there was any sort of problem that meant I couldn't come on to CS for a week or more, I would notify you and add it to my signature beforehand, so there are no problems.
    Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? As said in the previous questions, I have run several of my own roleplay sites, some which turned out successful and some which died unexpectedly. I have been part of a moderating team in several outside CS websites, making sure I can follow my duties as part of the team. I am online plenty each day to go through the forums, checking all is in order. Also, I mentioned I have already checked through and seen some roleplays where fights have broken out, and so have notified the RP owner about the incident if a RP Mod hadn't already fixed the problem. I can see both sides of a issue, and am naturally okay with sorting out those kind of things. I would love to be a moderator in roleplay for CS, and thanks for reading my form.

-Dutch

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo Effect » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:08 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:52 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 12235
How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?: I vist CS at least once a day, and spend from 5-8 hours, possibly longer, online.
Have you moderated on any other forums before?: I recently set up a fourm, but since it has no members, it is not worth linking to.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?: Yes, on Roleplay Gateway, and Strawberry Muse.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?: Yes, many, it's the whole reason that I joined CS in the first place. I have participated in and run lots of roleplays. It's my favorite thing to do to pass the time.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?: As I've said, it's my favorite thing to do to pass the time, and it's the whole reason I joined the site in the first place. I would love to help keep a smooth running of roleplays since I know how upsetting it is when the roleplay is not exactly going to plan and you need a moderator's help.

I love to help people out, I have spent a bit of time on the CS Help boards helping people out and offering the best advice that I can and I'd love the ability to help more people. The roleplay boards are a huge community and I recognize that things can and have gone wrong on their, it's bound to happen, but I'd like to be able to help stop such bad experiences to keep this place fun for everyone.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?): I have worked with young children previously as I face paint at kids parties and also taught kids at a camp different sports. I know that most of the CS community is young and I am ready and willing to work with them to sort out problems on the site.

I work well in teams and I have an open mind, rather than being opinionated if a disruption breaks out in my team (it's a badminton team, I'm also on a sort of mini-team in my media project), I tend to be the calm one who prefers to get to the bottom of the problem and work out a solution for everyone rather than take a side.

I am very responsible, I am part of the Student Executive Team at my college, and we control the running of certain aspects of the college and what needs to and what should happen to the running of the college. I take part in charity work through this and I am mature enough that I can be left alone to deal with planning charity event and such.

granddad, even though
you are no longer with us
physically, you'll always be
in my heart. i miss you.

08 / 07 / 2013

my deviantart
save the arctic
Placebo Effect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KogasBabyGirl » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:37 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:28 am
How many posts have you made in the forum: 3310
How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day? Everyday now that i have a iphone i tend to get on more while on the go. normally most the time up to 9- 10 sometimes 11 hours.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? I really actually just zoom around Cs and tend to report and forums so in a way i feel like a mod... cause i do that alot.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? Yes but is on xat so there for kind of doesnt help for link wise.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? Well I had a role play site and then when no one really signed up cause i guess it wasnt flashy or something like that i deleted it. I like to help clean up forums. i am alil strict but can be nice about how i tell people they have broke the rules

╒═══════════════════╕
If you need anyone to talk to feel free
to message me. Im here to listen!
C$ shop | ArtFight | My Ocs | Rares 4 Art
╘═══════════════════╛
KogasBabyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little things. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:48 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: February 17th, 2010, 6:44 pm
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 22,873
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?: About 5 days a week and usually 8 hours unless I have a basketball game.
4.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them: No
5.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them.FooPets before the entire RoplePlay section was deleeted.
6.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes, I'd say about a little over 200 roleplays.
7.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?: I want to keep roleplaying safe and clean basically. I am a skilled roleplayer and I just love to roleplay very much. So I belive that this position would be great for me. I would put my entire mind to this also. :)
8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position
I can't currently think of anything,but if I do, I'll edit this post.
Won't be on for a while. I'm getting my laptop fixed..
little things.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haise; » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 am

APPLICATON
(Do NOT apply if you are aged 15 or younger, no excuses.)
1.) What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)
I registered on July 4, 2010 at 4:59 ~

2.) How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
two-thousand, six-hundred and twenty-nine c;

3.) How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?
all 7, if I'm very busy then 5-6, I have so much free time not going to lie ! & around 4-7 hours a day, depending on my schedule and if I have homework or not.

4.) Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them:
No I haven't, but I do have some experience with "leading" or "owning" a few websites and blogs ~

5.) Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them.
None, (unless you count Xat) Chickensmoothie is where I do all my roleplaying, other than kik, which is an app that I use to roleplay with quite a few people ~

6.) Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
To be honest, more than many. Mainly all of the posts in "My Posts" Are roleplay updates |D

7.) Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
I would like to be a roleplay moderator because I believe I am a very advanced roleplayer and I feel that I can handle tough situations with ease. Roleplays that get a little too into it don't bother me, I'll just report it and move on, as these sorts of problems are small, and easy to take care of. <3

8.) Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
I believe that some of my skills are: The ability to resolve fights quickly, mediate fights/problems quickly, patience, I don't have a temper, and I am very skilled when it comes to roleplaying, as I have been roleplaying for 1-3 years, ever since I joined chickensmoothie, really. I roleplay all sorts, humans, animals, fandom-based, fantasy, you name it! I run a few roleplays on here, and I plan on making another one quite soon as a matter of fact ~ I can be firm when I want to be, but most of the time I come across as very calm, and respectful.
Last edited by haise; on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
regan, scorpio, 19.

feel free to message me any time about naruto or literally anything!!!

Image Image Image Image
haise;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peapcd » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:40 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)
October 22 2011 at 1:13 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?
Every day for at least four hours or more
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
Not really
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them.
MSPARP, but that has no particular forums. Its a random generator.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
All the time
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
I know that I've broken role play rules before, and I have fixed them. I wan to keep this safe for all cs users and make sure the site isn't taken down for easily avoidable reasons. I find that if you see that a rule is broken you should report it, and its most commonly art theft or images pulled from major search engines like Google, bing and so on. I'd like to help solve these problems and definitley will try to weather I am a moderator or not.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
I think I am good at talking to people, and dealing with matters that some people can't. I can. Be patient and help others easily without angering them or myself.

hello/bonjour!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
zucc
hey it's me ya boi tansy back from the dead.
hit me up for dank roleplays that's all adios

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
peapcd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby war paint. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:56 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Last year; Feb. 23
How many posts have you made in the forum : 19161 xD
How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?: All the time; only when I'm at school I'm off; I even sneak on at night.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? Yup, My own site; [ the click me picture ] Galloping Lands [ the owner took it off the internet ] and thats all.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? My own, Galloping Lands, and this other one, I can't find it, It's also dead.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes!
Why you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? do I feel like I should take this job as a roleplay moderator because I feel like I can really help, I know I will always be loyal to this website and know that people aren't going around breaking rules, and I know how it feels when some one dose break the rules and a person's role play has to be locked from it. I also feel like I should have this role because I have had experience with being a role play mod with a web site; Galloping Lands, and I know what I have too look for, and how important my job is by keeping this site child friendly, I also feel like being a Mod would be a great responsibility that I could take on easily.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: Yes, I do have my own roleplay website, sadly no one has joined yet, but I feel like I can take on this job very well and not let you down. Also I'm a good Debater and a good listener.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImageImage
xImage▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
war paint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeNeon » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:09 am

APPLICATON
(Do NOT apply if you are aged 15 or younger, no excuses.)
1.) What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)
I registered on Tuesday Oct 26, 2010 5:42 pm.

2.) How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
I have made 9052 posts.

3.) How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?
I am usually on Chicken Smoothie everyday, seven days a week. Unless we go on vacatio n. On weekdays, I spend about four to five hours here. On weekends, I spend around six to seven hours here.

4.) Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them:
Yes, I have. I don't have the link anymore, sadly. It was advertised on Chicken Smoothie, but I can't find the thread. The title was something like, "Just another roleplay site," or something like that. If I find the link, I'll edit this post.

5.) Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them.
I began roleplaying on Foopets. It was the reason why I joined Chicken Smoothie. The site was no longer fun, and it was going downhill rather quickly. I have also roleplayed on a few warriors forums, but I can't remember the names.

6.) Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Yes, quite a few. Lately I haven't been roleplaying as much, as I haven't see an RP that has interested me in some time. A couple of weeks ago, I was in five roleplays at one time. But then most died, and I quit the one that didn't. I quit because it no longer was interesting, and the members were spamming a lot.

7.) Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
There are many reasons why I would love to be a roleplay moderator on Chicken Smoothie. One being that I haveseen a lot of rule breaking lately. That's the reason why I haven't been roleplaying as much lately. The rule breakers have made it frusturating to actually roleplay. Another reason is because I just love roleplaying overall. It tells a story, and you get to choose what happens. Along with a few other people ^^

8.) Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
I have two older brothers, and I have babysat a lot of kids. So I have seen and broken up many fights. I know how to resolve them quickly without picking sides.
Looking for all 2010 staff litter dogs. Will possibly overpay.
OrangeNeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aeon » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:12 am

APPLICATION

1. What date did you register as a CS member?
I registered on this website on Friday, 20. May 2011.

2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying)?
So far I've made 1.176 postings in total.

3. How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?
I visit Chickensmoothie on a daily basis - Normally there are almost no occasions on which I'm not capable of visiting the forums at least once a day. I usually spend plenty of time on here, starting before college in the morning, and after classes or as soon as I return home in the afternoon (Usually at about 2pm) until I head to bed (At about 1am). While I may not stay on the site continuously and all day long, I can say that I spend at least four hours per day browsing the forums and posting from time to time during the week, and even longer on weekends.

4. Have you moderated on any other forums before?
Yes. I used to be a lower ranking moderator on a private Pokémon website that doesn't exist anymore; that was, however, more than three years ago.

5. Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?If there are any places in particular, please link to them.
Yes. Even though I can say that nowadays my main interest in roleplays has moved to private ones held in messenger conversations or through private messages on various fanfiction websites or tumblr, I used to be an active member of multiple roleplays on several different websites, the most prominent ones being hosted by the official german Warrior Cats website, and a large german Pokémon community.

6. Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
No. I have yet to participate in an on-site roleplay, mainly because most of my roleplaying interests slightly cross the borders of what's allowed on Chickensmoothie. I usually keep an eye on the roleplaying boards, though, just in case an opportunity to contribute to a mature and interesting roleplay pops up.

7. Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
I am very interested in contributing to this website as a moderator. I spend a lot of time on Chickensmoothie and would definitely enjoy working with people who enjoy it just as much as I do. In my opinion, this website has a lot to offer to it's users and I'd love to give back some of the effort that other moderators have already invested into this forum instead of simply enjoying the fun this website provides. Since I absolutely enjoy helping out other people and providing just as much care and effort as plenty of other moderators, general helpers and other staff members on this website I personally feel like the work of a roleplay moderator would be an ideal way to support Chickensmoothie.

8. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required)?
While I may not be the most well-known person to apply, I can think of various skills that would help me do a decent job as a roleplaying moderator on Chickensmoothie.

►I can say that I am a very experienced roleplayer. I've been actively roleplaying for almost five years now (Both publicly and privately) and therefore, have a lot of experience with various subjects and several types of roleplay. Even though there aren't many things that I have yet to try out, I am always willing to learn and experience something new and I'm very interested in plenty of very different topics. Additionally, I am very experienced with the problematic subjects that were listed in the first posting of this topic and able and willing to sort through roleplays of this type and capable of deciding whether a roleplay that includes sexual/romantic and/or violent material is on a for this website acceptable level or not.

► I am an unbiased and a very objective person. It's easy for me to listen to both sides in an argument and I'm always especially interested in finding a compromise that's fair and acceptable for both parties. In my opinion, I'm a very unprejudiced person and able to handle conflicts in a mature and peaceful manner. As for peer mediation – I am experienced in working with children and young teenagers due to several classes that I decided to take at college. In the last two years I've successfully applied and worked as a trainee at both a pre-school and an elementary school and spent several months working at a facility where I was in charge of a small group of five- and six-graders after school (Mainly for homework help and different types of free-time activity).

► I've been told that I am a very reliable person. I take my duties seriously while not being overly determined and grim and always try my best at every task that I'm performing. Additionally, I am very good at remembering and following rules, as well as keeping an eye on everything and explaining the what-and-why's to less experienced users who might have trouble understanding the guidelines. It's easy for me to take on a slightly authoritarian role while not overdoing it and barely ever placing myself too highly above others; I am always trying to keep a good and respectful relationship to other users by patiently listening to their problems and trying my best to solve them, if I can. I am also a very organized person and usually manage to keep things in a useful and neat order to give others a decent survey of everything they need to know.

► I'm fluent in both English and German and therefore capable of switching languages should there ever be a problem with somebody whose knowledge of the English language is limited.
aeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me