[ 01 ] buckskin spotted blanket appy +pangare by Knives.

Based on Click to view
Artist Knives. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[ 01 ] buckskin spotted blanket appy +pangare

Postby Knives. » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:59 pm

brb, got to go snag that form.. the feathers almost ended me, lol, I think I colored them four times over before I said heck with it.. thankfully, I don’t think they look too horrible now though.

Username: Knives.
User ID: 663798
Position: Guest Artist to start.
Your Schedule: I can be reached through dm most days, and would say I’d be comfortable putting out a baseline of about three or four designs a week. Of course, I could potentially do more. I currently have more free time than I’d like, and so could invest a fair amount of time and energy into designing and coloring these beauties. As to be expected, though, I’ll surely have days that I do not get on CS due to actual life factors. Making a little human can be exhausting lol, and the upset stomachs seem to never end sometimes. /:
Why do you think you would be good for this position?: While I do obviously hope that my designs are well-taken within the species community, I’m honestly not completely convinced that the species as a whole will gain a whole lot from my involvement.. maybe it’s my relentless self-doubt that leads me to believe that idea, but nonetheless I am just hopeful to potentially find some buds to collaborate and chat with, and to bounce creative ideas back and forth.
---
Entry Information
Ee Aa nCr nLp +pangare
---
Inspiration/Creative Process: this was supposed to be just a basic little design.. very common, horse based, what have you. Then those feathers… oof. Honestly, I *almost* gave up and just started a new design, but I couldn’t do that. Thankfully I managed to pull it (myself lol) together and put something down that I don’t totally despise.. meh.
Rarity and Category: very common
Sire: n/a
Dam: n/a
Knives.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me