Based on Click to view
Artist Fawntura [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Peace Valley Deer|Artist Search

Postby Fawntura » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:54 am

Main Page|[url]Archive[/url]|[url]Nursery[/url]|Discord|[url]Artist Search[/url]|Genetics Guide
Peace Valley Deer are a beautiful breed, ranging in all variations of colors, from golden to Scorched, they range in height from 13 hh to 18.1 hh.
These deer are known for their prance like gate and smooth silky fur, along with their fur and tail mutations, these species are believed to have originated in Europe, and due to this they are just now starting to appear in different areas of the globe. Due to this their coats tend to have great variations as they try to adapt to the different surroundings and terrain.

But as they spread and their numbers grow they have a hard time staying safe from hunters, poachers and roads, and due to their limited number and population, they are slowly declining in population around the world and to help counteract this they being bred in captivity to help bring their numbers up around the world and keep the breed alive and well, and to help we ask that you the public help us to bring these beautiful beings to all areas of the world by participating in adoptions and breedings, and bring one (or several) of these beauties home!

Welcome! We are currently hiring! We are currently looking for active artists, an archivist, and a moderator!

To enter i ask for 4 entries, Phenos and Genos on all if you do not know the Genos im willing to help! If you are still learning and your open to constructive critism please try out! Any body whos hired on will recive a message from me, i also ask that you join our discord, and lastly please state what you are trying out for! I may add more later on but other then that please go ahead!

Note Moderator is required to stay active in the comunnity and help out around the species unless on leave!
Note that i ask all artists make 2 adopts a month and 3 in order to recive their artist's custom's
Note that i ask the archivist keep the archives up-to-date!
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Peace Valley Deer|Artist Search

Postby birch. » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:14 pm

Mark
birch.