Based on Click to view
Artist craig? [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

!! Tapirtals Artist Search !!

Postby craig? » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:43 pm

Hello and welcome to the Tapirtal artist search! Here you can try for being a Tapirtal artist or guest artist. We would love to bring new artists onto our team to make Tapirtals for everyone, and what else to do it then with an artist search!

Rules -
- All other Tapirtal rules apply
- To be considered, you must make at least TWO Tapirtals! Between the two of them, there must be at least one custom head and at least one custom portal.
- No illegal Tapirtals!
- You are allowed to make mythical tierportal Tapirtals, but please make at least one of your entries mid or basic tier!
- You are free to use your entry/claim others (with permission) so long as you have the appropriate myo!
- Please list your Tapirtal's tierportal somewhere in your message, alongside what traits they have.
- Please be willing to make at least two adopts a month, and at least one of them needs to be free!
- Artists will recieve x1 Mythical tierportal myo upon hire and x1 Mid tierportal each month they make 2 adopts in!

Tapirtal tiers -
BASIC tierportal -
fur, tail, any head*, elemental edits, accessories, companions

MID tierportal -
multiple heads* , wings, portal overflow, extra facial features**

MYTHICAL tierportal -
limb/structure edits

illegal tierportal -
tapir head

* - only mid tierportals may have heads with multiple limbs! basic tier can be a head, a tail, a leg or arm, but only mid tiers may have, for example, the entire upper body of an animal.
** - extra facial features may be anywhere on the tierportal and this restriction does not apply to animal heads that come naturally with multiples of a facial features (ex. spiders)
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me