Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Crowntail Equines Artist Search

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:27 am

Discord | Species Guidelines | Rules | Stable Page Guide |Archive | Store Items | Custom Hub | Custom Forms | Breeding Hub | Breeding Forms | Explore Game | MYOs | Artist Search | V1 & V2
Rules For Applying

- This may ONLY be used if applying for an artist position within the species. Anyone using it for other purposes will be banned.
- Do not delete the background 'FAKE' image or GraveBlue's artist signature for any reason.
- You may create a cover if you want to, but it is not required. If not using a cover, please link back to other entries so it's easy to find them.
- Remember to read all of the species rules and guidelines before starting on your designs.
- You're welcome to play around with line/shading/highlight colors, but please do not add any extra highlight/shading. The shading levels have been decreased here to better see your designs.
- Do not worry about activity level or frequency of posting. You'll stay on the team regardless of how active you are.
- There is no minimum designs required, but please do not create a ton of quick/basic designs. I'd rather be able to judge off of one super intricate hour long design than ten five minute simple ones.
- Genotypes and phenotypes are not required, so do not worry about lack of knowledge with horse colors. If you're inexperienced with drawing equines I simply recommend using photo references to keep designs natural.
- There is no separate application for being a customs or breeding artist - you may choose to do these if you want, or you can just create adopts. It's totally up to you.
- All artists must be a part of the discord channel. You don't need to be super active, but please check it often enough to keep up with rule changes or private messages.
Last edited by ShadyBro on Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crowntail Equines Artist Search

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:57 am

The first round of artists will be picked as soon as the new archive is complete!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:46 am

Congrats to rebel.appy, HowlingHooves, little_light, SpotSong, and horselover1978!
I'll also be granting guest artist positions to Xalkyrr, foreverthesickestsam, and TogepiIsSmol
If you were not picked as an artist or guest artist this go around, please feel free to try again next month!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:58 pm

Should we wait until December to post entries or can we create a few now? I'm more than happy to wait :)
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:15 am

Poison wrote:Should we wait until December to post entries or can we create a few now? I'm more than happy to wait :)

Youre welcome to post entries now! I'll pick more artists at the first of every month ^^
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:16 pm

Five days until I pick the next round of artists - be sure to get your designs in if you'd like to participate next month! ^^
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:56 am

This months round of guest artists are Poison and VampireMessageNinja!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:02 am

Marking!
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:57 am

I have a question about the coloration. It does say that horse patterns are the most common, but it doesn't specify weather they can be unnatural (even slightly so) colors for the body coat. I am curious if that is a thing, even though I'm sure it would be extremely rare. So my question would be, is it wise to do an extremely rare design for an entry here?

Original text:
"Coloration
The colors on the species ranges, but all patterns are described as strictly equine. It is most common to see paint-type patterns, while the rarest variation known is pure black or white. The mane and tail can appear in any coloration, natural or unnatural, though they are more regularly blended color fades in shades of blue and red. Patterning on their webbing is unusual with the exception of stripping or highlight spines, but other mutations such as spotting are possible. Their eyes, inner ears, and hooves can also sometimes present with unnatural colorations, and while their eyes do not have dark pupils, seeing multiple colors is a fairly common trait."
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:59 am

Inkeyu wrote:I have a question about the coloration. It does say that horse patterns are the most common, but it doesn't specify weather they can be unnatural (even slightly so) colors for the body coat. I am curious if that is a thing, even though I'm sure it would be extremely rare.

Original text:
"Coloration
The colors on the species ranges, but all patterns are described as strictly equine. It is most common to see paint-type patterns, while the rarest variation known is pure black or white. The mane and tail can appear in any coloration, natural or unnatural, though they are more regularly blended color fades in shades of blue and red. Patterning on their webbing is unusual with the exception of stripping or highlight spines, but other mutations such as spotting are possible. Their eyes, inner ears, and hooves can also sometimes present with unnatural colorations, and while their eyes do not have dark pupils, seeing multiple colors is a fairly common trait."

It is not meant to mean that the colors range to anything unnatural, just that they can show all shades/varieties of regular base coats. They still must be strictly equine and anything that could not be seen on a real living horse does not follow the species guidelines.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets