Peronyc Voyagers Artist Search | Open! by chamomile.

Based on Click to view
Artist chamomile. [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Peronyc Voyagers Artist Search | Open!

Postby chamomile. » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:50 pm

secret spaceWelcome to the Peronyc Voyager artist search! If you are interested in becoming an official artist of Peronycs, you can try out here. There are a few rules and guidelines first though.

secret spaceArtist Search Rules

◉ You may make as many entries as you would like. It is recommended that you make a minimum of two entries.

◉ Do not remove the "FAKE" sign.

◉ Link to your previous entries on each entry. You may, if you choose, link to designs you have done outside of this competition as well.

◉ Do not color in these lines with your fursona/character/etc, these lines should only be used for the purpose of this competition. Do not sell any designs made on these lines.

◉ If you are chosen as a guest artist, you will be hired to make 3 official adopts, and up to 3 Voyagers. After that, the staff will discuss whether or not to hire you as an official member of the staff. Artists receive 1-rare-trait myos upon officially joining the staff, and more later on as they continue to help.

◉ Designs made here can be claimed to be used as the design for a myo, with the artist's permission. You may not sell pre-made designs of Peronycs.

Last bumped by chamomile. on Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:50 pm.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me