Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Jumping Jacks - Nursery Artist Search

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:47 pm

Welcome to the Nursery Artist Search!

~What are Jumping Jacks?
    Jumping Jacks are domestic donkey's but they are different, they can be almost any color and have any marking possible! Jacks are cute little creatures about the size of a golder retriever at the shoulder and have sweet tempermant and get along well with others. Jacks can be found in the wild or from orphan events or custom events, special event will have exclusive Jacks and certain exclusive event traits.

~How do I get a Jack?
    Well, that's a good question. Before you get a Jack you need a barn, a barn is used for storing your jacks and keeping track of it's breeding slots. Jacks can be obtained from main adopts, breedings, events, gifting, trading or orphans. Main adopts can be won by different tasks, be it a prompt, art, a song choosing, or just naming the jack! breedings can be obtained by getting permission to use a slot from both jacks and waiting until an artist accepts your ticket. Events happen on holidays or when we feel like having them! gifting is a user's choice and you may not beg or ask someone to gift you a jack. Trading for a jack is simple, you find a user wanting to trade their jack and you talk to them and agree on a compromise to trade a jack for a jack. Remember! Jacks can only be traded for other jacks! same with items!

~What can I do with my Jack?
    Well, there are a lot of things you can do with Jacks! you can roleplay with them, write stories including your jacks, draw art of them, breed them for more jacks and develop them and create relationships! the possibilities are endless!

Jack Info:
    ~ Jacks are assigned a gender upon creation by the artist, this cannot be changed
    ~ Males are slightly rarer than females with one being seen every 3-4 pages of adopts or so (1 in every 30 or so)
    ~ Males can be bred an unlimited amount of times
    ~ Females can be bred 5 times
    ~ Available Jacks do not have a collar
    ~ Can only be traded for other Jacks, acorns or gifted away
    ~ More info to come...

Trait list

standard
regular lines
regular tail
regular ears

common
hair edits
tail tuft edits

uncommon
small ear edits (tufts on ears, ears hanging down.)
tail edits

rare
1 horn
pose change
long ears
wings

legendary
custom lines
muzzle edits
form changing
gene splice

lines drawn by Dynosaur