Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Starry Night by Queen of Spades

Artist Queen of Spades [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Starry Night

Postby Queen of Spades » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:02 pm

This is the night sky without a moon. You can see the clouds as the dark blue, and the stars as the white and grey dots. It's my first one!
I quit the forums, so you can kick me out of any RP, I don't care, I'm not RPing on here anymore. If you want to know where I moved, PM me and I'll give you links to one of the two websites. I still will check for any PMs, and I'm keeping my pets, however nothing much out of that. Goodbye, CS forums, we've had a good run, but you just went down the crapper.

Dear mods, GrandAbandon is my cousin. She just recently came to live with me and my parents, due to a really crappy circumstance in her previous home. Though we use the same computer now, she is not me, and I am not her. Please don't ban either of us. I do help her with some things, as well, so she's pretty caught up on rules and whatnot.
Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Starry Night

Postby Vampiric » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:16 pm

I actually really like this, you got the effect nicely =D

*puts Starry Night dog into it*

Perfect :3
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FeatherTail » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Wow.
I agree with Vampiric. It is very good!!
.....................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................
FeatherTail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Thanks both of you! I'm really bad at drawing people and animals, but I'm pretty good at scenery.
I quit the forums, so you can kick me out of any RP, I don't care, I'm not RPing on here anymore. If you want to know where I moved, PM me and I'll give you links to one of the two websites. I still will check for any PMs, and I'm keeping my pets, however nothing much out of that. Goodbye, CS forums, we've had a good run, but you just went down the crapper.

Dear mods, GrandAbandon is my cousin. She just recently came to live with me and my parents, due to a really crappy circumstance in her previous home. Though we use the same computer now, she is not me, and I am not her. Please don't ban either of us. I do help her with some things, as well, so she's pretty caught up on rules and whatnot.
Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mello » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:23 pm

WOW! *pick up jaw*
Mello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babyfroggi » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:49 pm

If I didn't know any better, I could almost say this looked like a real picture. It turned out absolutely beautiful ^^
Thank you so much, Fishie <3
Ask me, ask me!
Click the stamp for Chee galore!
babyfroggi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:01 am

My parents agree. And thankies very much!!!

Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:42 am

Just so this doesn't get deleted, I'm gonna write this.

Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:36 am

Thats Really pretty!!! I love it
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:37 am

Thanks a bunches!

Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me