Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: I'm back! (kinda...)

Postby Scaled and Icy » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:53 pm

Even though I have no clue who you are; welcome back, we're glad to have you!

Scaled and Icy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Wed May 05, 2021 1:26 am

Yo I somehow didn't see this until now (was looking through your gallery at your latest palette designs :')) but thank you for sharing your story! It's a shame the Bible quote was removed, I really like that one, and it was very relevant to your situation. I just really wanted to post here and let you know that I was inspired by your experience. I struggle with really bad anxiety, and some of the methods you described (like meditation and unplugging) seem like they would definitely be helpful. Super late, but welcome back <3
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StalePotatoChips » Wed May 05, 2021 2:36 pm

Silver Pandorica wrote:Yo I somehow didn't see this until now (was looking through your gallery at your latest palette designs :')) but thank you for sharing your story! It's a shame the Bible quote was removed, I really like that one, and it was very relevant to your situation. I just really wanted to post here and let you know that I was inspired by your experience. I struggle with really bad anxiety, and some of the methods you described (like meditation and unplugging) seem like they would definitely be helpful. Super late, but welcome back <3

Thank you! I appreciate it <3 It's one of my favorite verses and in my opinion one of the most relevant ones for the way the world is act'n right now. I feel like people have actually lost their minds since 2020 (my self included) and have retreated into their virtual lives to escape the radical changes in our lives. Breathing exercises and unplugging has definitely helped a lot! I'm still online every so often, but only late in the afternoons and at night so I can spend the rest of my day focusing on work and personal projects that need my attention. I've also blocked a bunch of sites on my computer to keep myself from wandering over to them to waste time haha. I'm seeing a therapist right now that has been helping me get over some of my depression and other junk that's been going on with me. I'm also trying to eat more regularly and gain some weight back. It's hard to stay motivated sometimes, but ya just gotta keep pushing through! One day soon I'm going to dump this site, but I just can't let go of the chicken paint program! I'll have to see if there is a downloadable version similar to this somewhere. I hope you and everyone else who is going through crud in their life is taking the steps they need to get better!
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me