Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

HH #006 - Mystique : RealCipher by IcyKrystal

Based on Click to view
Artist IcyKrystal [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HH #006 - Mystique : RealCipher

Postby IcyKrystal » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:24 pm

Owner: RealCipher
Name: Mystique
Colouration: Dark blue with lighter blue and lighter purple and star spots
General Sizing: Huge
Last edited by IcyKrystal on Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
IcyKrystal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HH #006 - Unnamed : Unowned

Postby werepickle » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:34 pm

Username: werepickle
Familiar's Name: Starfall
Prompt: Starfall was sleeping peacefully in a small hole when a meteorite crashed down sending waves of galaxy dust in a small radius. Bedazzled by the situation she went to investigate the strange rock. As soon as she neared the rock she felt a weird tingle run through her body. Curious as to what happened she approached a nearby waterhole and glanced at her reflection. Her skin had turned from her dusty brown to a majestic galaxy pattern.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:20 am

Username: RealCipher
Familiar's Name: Mystique
Prompt: Mystique was never the social type, but liked the idea of having friends. One day, she heard about a well. Simply, it would grant your wishes when a coin was thrown in. While it was a typical superstition, Mystique visited the well and brought a special coin with her. Being a snake, it was hard to throw it in. She had to slither to the top to drop the coin with her mouth. She watched it fall until she heard the sound of someone else approaching the well. She became startled and slithered into the well. At first it was dark, but then a light in the corner of her eyes caught her attention. It was coming from under a pile of coins. Slithering her way through, she dug through the coins, tossing each aside one by one. There was a magical stone that glistened underneath, and it was a rich purple with a mix of blue. Mystique became so excited, but she got zapped by the stone. She woke up in a dream land that looked beautiful, waterfalls and clouds surrounding. She saw something.. No, someone, standing in front of her with bright eyes shining like that of the stars. The figure told her, “Only those with a true heart get their wish, and those who are willing to do what it takes.” When Mystique woke up, she was outside the well, but noticed something. Her tail was a different color. She looked at the rest of herself, while not being able to see herself fully. She had changed color! From then forwards, she always had the motive to do what it took to achieve her wishes. Whenever she is asked about her fabulous color and how she got it, she responds, “A wish goes a long way!”
Mystique is known as the wishing-snake now.

“ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℐ’𝓂 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒.”
⬙ 𝘏𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳! ⬙
~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 1𝘹1 𝘙𝘗, 𝘗𝘔 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.
3:20𝘱𝘮 - 8:45𝘱𝘮 𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m completely inactive now. I have new things I’m working on, and I’m not sure if I’m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:38 pm

Username: RoxyTBDW
Familiar's Name: Nebula
Prompt: Nebula was watching the meteor shower, when suddenly a shooting star caught her eye. She looked hopefully and wished. The next morning, she awoke to being galaxy colored. Her wish had come true! "Hooray!" she hissed happily. She slithered around and found a pet store. She showed her scales off.
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HH #006 - Mystique : RealCipher

Postby IcyKrystal » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:24 pm

Congrats on winning Mystique!
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4650910][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3939987&size=small&format=png&rev=1638004043[/img][/url]
Image Image
IcyKrystal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me