Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: W.A.G. (Warrior Armored Gryphons) Ref Sheet

Postby Dancing with Bears. » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:58 am

Alright.

I was just wondering ;3

Will wait for the WAG Pound to open :3
{ • F u r s o n a • } { •C a a a • }

Hi, I'm Dancing with Bears, but please call me bear. I change my username often, but I'm trying to stick with the theme of bears so you guys will recongnize me. c:

My avatar was made by Ba-Ba-Bakura, & my signature art was made by Bake4u, both of my fursona Onouk.

Dancing with Bears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OneBigNan » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 am

Hachikō wrote:
zoey_kitty_holland wrote:[b]Name: sable
[b]Age (at most 200): 174
[b]Gender: female
[b]Personality: shes gets angry when it comes when her friends or family dies she gets really bad tempers sometime if mad she doesn't like other people she hates bullies and other meanies she loves boys who has a good personality and has faith and etc.
[b]Element: electricity
[b]Attacks: (lightingbolt means a big huge ball of lighting shooting at somethin)(thundershock it stuns you 4 10 secs just 4 a foe to hurt you) (static means when gets to close when about to use its element it will shock anything or body that gets to close it shocks 300 bolts)
[b]Rank (leader, beta, looner, etc):I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU MEAN!!!
[b]Special Ability (invent, dude!): when gets so so so so mad she make a 3000 feet ball and covers her whole and shocks 900000000 bolts at the foe whos done it or something she might not hit him/her she might miss to.
[b]Theme Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVRUEA3kfNo&feature=related
[b]Story:she was born in a dessert s when she was a baby coyotes found her they was going to eat the egg but they remembered the time when they was little if they ate the egg then that wouldn't be fair so they took care of it i was with the coyotes and i grew up little but strong i am 13 in 174 years i know it sounds old but not it just weird though.so i was playing all a sudden the coyotes said run run! i said why sobbing They ran with W.A.S BEHIND THEM
they where saying run please i ran so fast they didnt see me i ran but they countered me they where gone to eat my step parents i said PLEASE DONT TAKE ME JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE thay dropped them they grabbed me theey took me to there place they knew i was little. i escape 3 days later i ran the humans seen me they grabbed me they tried to take my powers away and when they pushed they on button i shocked this thing to it exploded i manged to get out before it hit the gas tanks i found my birth parents but it was only bones i sat in the group with others i went asleep We loose thousands of us every year so every thing went black Zzzzzzz *snoring

What are you writing this for?

A form 4 W.A.G Srry buts its only 4 KaiKenNatsuki
Used to be Zoey_kitty_holland and Quinn257
OneBigNan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 am

zoey_kitty_holland wrote:
Hachikō wrote:
[b]Personality: shes gets angry when it comes when her friends or family dies she gets really bad tempers sometime if mad she doesn't like other people she hates bullies and other meanies she loves boys who has a good personality and has faith and etc.
[b]Attacks: (lightingbolt means a big huge ball of lighting shooting at somethin)(thundershock it stuns you 4 10 secs just 4 a foe to hurt you) (static means when gets to close when about to use its element it will shock anything or body that gets to close it shocks 300 bolts)
[b]Special Ability (invent, dude!): when gets so so so so mad she make a 3000 feet ball and covers her whole and shocks 900000000 bolts at the foe whos done it or something she might not hit him/her she might miss to.
[b]Story:she was born in a dessert s when she was a baby coyotes found her they was going to eat the egg but they remembered the time when they was little if they ate the egg then that wouldn't be fair so they took care of it i was with the coyotes and i grew up little but strong i am 13 in 174 years i know it sounds old but not it just weird though.so i was playing all a sudden the coyotes said run run! i said why sobbing They ran with W.A.S BEHIND THEM
they where saying run please i ran so fast they didnt see me i ran but they countered me they where gone to eat my step parents i said PLEASE DONT TAKE ME JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE thay dropped them they grabbed me theey took me to there place they knew i was little. i escape 3 days later i ran the humans seen me they grabbed me they tried to take my powers away and when they pushed they on button i shocked this thing to it exploded i manged to get out before it hit the gas tanks i found my birth parents but it was only bones i sat in the group with others i went asleep We loose thousands of us every year so every thing went black Zzzzzzz *snoring

You cant just make a form and get a WAG, you can only win Wags through contests. This in kai's rules if you read them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OneBigNan » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 am

what the???? what do i do to be in the W.A.G
OneBigNan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dancing with Bears. » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:14 am

She just said- through a custom contest or by winning an adoptable WAG.
{ • F u r s o n a • } { •C a a a • }

Hi, I'm Dancing with Bears, but please call me bear. I change my username often, but I'm trying to stick with the theme of bears so you guys will recongnize me. c:

My avatar was made by Ba-Ba-Bakura, & my signature art was made by Bake4u, both of my fursona Onouk.

Dancing with Bears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:21 am

zoey_kitty_holland wrote:
Hachikō wrote:

You must wait until I come up with their contest, and their pound. That form is only for the members, sorry ^^'
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OneBigNan » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:04 am

oh sorry i just get confused where is the pound of W.A.G
OneBigNan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 am

WAG dose not have a pound yet. you will have to be patient
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OneBigNan » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:32 am

OK I AM JUST HATE IT WHEN I AM CONFUSED :?
OneBigNan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:17 am

zoey_kitty_holland wrote:OK I AM JUST HATE IT WHEN I AM CONFUSED :?

No need to use Caps Lock.
The pound lines are going to be done by Lilian Nightshade, as soon as she finishes I can warn you.

Also, Tun, would you mind drawing the lines for their contest?
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me