Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: W.A.G. (Warrior Armored Gryphons) Ref Sheet

Postby ~Fallen Angel~ » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Tundra wrote:
Midnight Rose wrote:Sorry if I'm not allowed to adopt, but I'mma post a form in case I can :3
Name: Ember
Age (at most 200): 30
Personality:: Ember is a headstrong young gryphon who likes to have her way. She doesn't like being cooped up and prefers to be out under the sky, flying, fighting or hunting. She can be aggressive and fierce at times, but [despite popular belief] she has a caring side.
Element: Fire
Attacks: Her claws, fireballs, infernos, her teeth
Special Ability: Ember can use fire to bring certain dead creatures back to life- but only bird or cat species.
Theme Song: "What the Hell" by Avril Lavigne
Story: Ember crouched in the bushes, her feathered wings spread slightly as she prepared to attack. She leapt for the stag, her wings snapping open and flames flickering down their length as she dug her claws into the deer. As she sunk her fangs into its throat, it collapsed gracefully, its heart failing. She settled down and began to eat, eyes scanning the bushes.
Suddenly she stiffened. A movement in the bushes...
A male gryphon stepped out of the bushes, growling ferociously. He was larger than her, being a lion-gryphon, whereas she was a leopard-gryphon. Nevertheless, she rose, snarling. He wasn't stealing her dinner.
He leapt for her throat, his claws out, and she sidestepped neatly. He skidded and turned back to her, kicking up a cloud of dust.
Ember had had enough. She feinted to the left, then ducked for his throat from the right. Locking her jaws, she felt a crunch as blood seeped into her mouth. Stepping away, she let the male fall to the ground.
Turning away, she resumed her meal.

Sorry customs are not allowed.

Ok. How would I adopt one?
I have decided that I no longer want to be on Chicken Smoothie. I have become too infatuated with the site. No, I am not giving away free pets; they will all go to the Pound or to good CS friends of mine.
Bye, CS!
~Fallen Angel~
~Fallen Angel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:51 am

Midnight Rose wrote:
Tundra wrote:
Midnight Rose wrote:Sorry if I'm not allowed to adopt, but I'mma post a form in case I can :3
Name: Ember
Age (at most 200): 30
Personality:: Ember is a headstrong young gryphon who likes to have her way. She doesn't like being cooped up and prefers to be out under the sky, flying, fighting or hunting. She can be aggressive and fierce at times, but [despite popular belief] she has a caring side.
Element: Fire
Attacks: Her claws, fireballs, infernos, her teeth
Special Ability: Ember can use fire to bring certain dead creatures back to life- but only bird or cat species.
Theme Song: "What the Hell" by Avril Lavigne
Story: Ember crouched in the bushes, her feathered wings spread slightly as she prepared to attack. She leapt for the stag, her wings snapping open and flames flickering down their length as she dug her claws into the deer. As she sunk her fangs into its throat, it collapsed gracefully, its heart failing. She settled down and began to eat, eyes scanning the bushes.
Suddenly she stiffened. A movement in the bushes...
A male gryphon stepped out of the bushes, growling ferociously. He was larger than her, being a lion-gryphon, whereas she was a leopard-gryphon. Nevertheless, she rose, snarling. He wasn't stealing her dinner.
He leapt for her throat, his claws out, and she sidestepped neatly. He skidded and turned back to her, kicking up a cloud of dust.
Ember had had enough. She feinted to the left, then ducked for his throat from the right. Locking her jaws, she felt a crunch as blood seeped into her mouth. Stepping away, she let the male fall to the ground.
Turning away, she resumed her meal.

Sorry customs are not allowed.

Ok. How would I adopt one?

currently the pound is in the works. but there may be another contest where you can create one, otherwise there isn't any customs allowed.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Fallen Angel~ » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:53 am

Okay :)
I have decided that I no longer want to be on Chicken Smoothie. I have become too infatuated with the site. No, I am not giving away free pets; they will all go to the Pound or to good CS friends of mine.
Bye, CS!
~Fallen Angel~
~Fallen Angel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tickfleato » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:48 pm

I want to join....
they've got dogs?
(they/them, adult)
if i make art for you, let me know if it's alright for me to post offsite!
tickfleato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Explotion(LIGHTS ON) wrote:I want to join....

We're thinking about opening the pound today, or maybe tomorrow :3
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alaska. » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:38 am

Really?! *does a little happy dance*

I can't see past my own nose,
I'm seeing everything in slo-mo
Look out below crashing down to the ground
just like a vertical locomotive
That's a train, am I painting the picture that's in my brain?
A train from the sky, locomotive, my motives are insane
My flow's not great, okay, I conversate with people
Who know if I flow on a song I'll get no radio play

While you're doing fine, there's some people and I

Who have a really tough time getting through this life

So excuse us while we S I N G to the S K Y.

Links:
•Art Shop (Closed/inactive)
•My characters
•WOI FANCLUB!
•My Deviantart page
Alaska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tickfleato » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:06 am

Yay! *joins happy dance*
they've got dogs?
(they/them, adult)
if i make art for you, let me know if it's alright for me to post offsite!
tickfleato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:22 am

oo then maybe i should start thinking of ideas for the pound XD I KNOW A LIGHTNING GRYPHON...since we have none...as far as i can see.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:56 am

Tundra wrote:oo then maybe i should start thinking of ideas for the pound XD I KNOW A LIGHTNING GRYPHON...since we have none...as far as i can see.

Me, Chasing and Lilian are the group one, you are in the group 2 along with Randomzness and Kiley ^^ We'll go first, but you can already design it and then save it, and post when you turn comes ;)
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chasing Dreams » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:16 am

KaiKenNatsuki wrote:
Tundra wrote:oo then maybe i should start thinking of ideas for the pound XD I KNOW A LIGHTNING GRYPHON...since we have none...as far as i can see.

Me, Chasing and Lilian are the group one, you are in the group 2 along with Randomzness and Kiley ^^ We'll go first, but you can already design it and then save it, and post when you turn comes ;)

Are we going today? :]
Chasing Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me